• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Company of Heroes Perfectly balanced Panzer 4 damage

    Company of Heroes Perfectly balanced Panzer 4 damage


    Perfectly balanced Panzer 4 damage

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    [BK mod] Ah yes, the flying-sub Stuart!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Pretty mature community in this game...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Owned the game for about 3 days, been called a noob, an idiot and trash.

    Really expected this game to have a more mature player base given the content of the game. By that I mean its a very strategical RTS that requires actual thinking. This isn't fortnite.

    submitted by /u/Citadel371
    [link] [comments]

    My god obersoldatan are amazing!!!! why did i didn't knew about these sooner

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Boris the destroyer deleted all his videos?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Hey guys!

    Some of you may know some certain memers in this community like kettok or lord staco, and hopefully for the sake of my question Boris the destroyer.I tried to search for a video in my youtube history from him and got nothing, same with searching his channels name in my youtube history. Thought it was weird, so I search him up, clicked on one of the videos that popped up, and it says "the video was taken down by the uploader" or something like that. I watched a video of his like a day ago, so this seems to have like just happened.

    So he seems to have deleted all his videos and changed his channel to "Joe" heres a link if you want. this is what i got when searching up his youtube channel on google (showed as Boris the Destroyer on google, and went to here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2hOBSjb8VeQjzU3PNUAyw/about ) and when using the youtube search this was also the first result. I'm confident that it's Boris' channel (note how he has like 1.5m views and has no vids) but just with everything deleted and with a name change.

    My question is does anyone happen to know why he did this? Ik that some memers like kettok are now quitting their memes for coh2 which is completely fair and respectable, but I find it weird how he'd delete everything on his channel, and completely changed everything. If he quit thats all good and yknow if he wanted to quit then thats good for him, but like I'm really curious as to why he left and why he deleted all his videos, changed his about section, and changed his name and icon? If anyone happens to know please post something about it.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pizzatimeinberlin
    [link] [comments]

    Stug E is love, Stug E is life

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    One of the most intense battles in a while.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Im starting to wonder if Ardennes Assault was supposed to have an OKW campaign but it got cancelled

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Just thinking, ever notice how the OKW announcer has voice lines that only play when you're fighting the USF, but with Soviet and UKf opponents it uses more generic lines? I'm thinking they recorded some of the voicelines for it first but then it got scrapped, similar to how the ostheer announcer has lines referring to a panzer 3 and other cut content.

    submitted by /u/BoredInNS
    [link] [comments]

    matchmaking in a nutshell

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    What is the purpose of the Cromwell or Why I Really Do Quit This time

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I've quit before, but came back because someone told me they'd rebalanced things.

    I play Brits and I've just had a match where my Cromwells bounced so many shots of a P4, or missed, that I'm wondering... what ARE they for?

    They aren't for taking out light armour like pumas or ACs or flaks. You can use a AEC for that, or a Valentine.

    And they can't stand up to a P4. I had 2 and 2 AT guns (1 AT gun out of place I admit) and I was flanked by 2 P4s and everything was lost. Bounce bounce miss. Even an AT gun missed.

    If your base tank is soooo much weaker than your enemy's... there's no point in building them. The FireFly is rubbish - it's made of glass. And the Comet is too expensive.

    Meh. I can't be arsed with this game anymore.

    submitted by /u/SoForAllYourDarkGods
    [link] [comments]

    Best Steam mods for COH2?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I've been having tons of fun with the Wikinger and Advanced Powers mods. Are there any others I'm missing out on? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AnonymousMolaMola
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the drop chances for certain items?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title, I'm wondering how often skins, bulletins, commanders, supply points, etc. drop from the loot drops, like is there a set % or is it random?

    submitted by /u/DrHerbs
    [link] [comments]

    After 300+ hours of gameplay, finally got 15,000 supply

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    I finally got 15,000 supply and since I'm not gonna be buying commanders with money anytime soon (in high school, no income, blabla) I just wanted a little bit of input on what commander i should buy. I usually play US, Soviets and OKW.

    submitted by /u/adishr_
    [link] [comments]

    Coh1 Chat

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Hey random question, can anybody on here tell me how to use the option to chat to "All" players while in a company of heroes 1 Multiplayer game? Only knew how to speak to just "Team". Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ZachAttack4449
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment