• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Company of Heroes POV: you are the Kübelwagen

    Company of Heroes POV: you are the Kübelwagen


    POV: you are the Kübelwagen

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Found an old post from COH forums suggesting that AT guns get the "Prioritize Vehicles" setting they have today. Naturally, someone said he should just get better at micro

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    This game is amazing.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    This game is absolutly incredible, even when losing half the time I find it fun (except the arty spammers, w h y?) For instance last game I played I was playing the Soviets, and just memeing with infantry only, (im also not that great and still rather new) but even then its just so satisfying to cut off a escape of a vehicle with a mine, halt a entire infantry push by using your abilities well or having a MG move with your troops, landing good grenades, and halting pushes in general is just cool, not to mention I know when something is coming, whether its the sound of artillery coming down, or getting ready for tanks when I hear the engines in the fog of war. Also, Penal AT rifles are just really fun to use.

    submitted by /u/RedstoneTravler
    [link] [comments]

    How does the matchmaking in this game work?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    I am trying to learn Brits but I get matched against players with 1k + hours that destroy my team in 15 minutes, is their anyway I can find a balanced match? I have more than 50 loses and 5 wins as Brits and I don't find this game fun and it feels like the game is punishing me for playing a different faction cause I remember having a positive win loss as Soviet and getting balanced matches but all this changes when I switch to Brits

    submitted by /u/sarcastickyt2
    [link] [comments]

    USF Warcrime boom stick.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Do you think the USF will ever get shotguns as part of a new commander doctrine? Or do you think the Germans where right in WW1 by claiming that Shotgun are to OP?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/someinsanit
    [link] [comments]

    How do Bans work in 4v4 if every single player gets to pick 5 maps to ban?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Does this result in the game picking a very small pool of maps?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Any chance we will be getting some more variety in the 1v1 map pool soon?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    These new maps are just really not doing it for me, the whole three lane, open field with a few hedges for LOS blockers all feel like they play out exactly the same way. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't take out some solid classic maps like Lost Glider to put them in, which may not have been the most balanced of maps, but at least players would have to alter there strategies a bit to play it.

    Also mad appreciation to everyone that puts effort into making this game better, I know for a fact I couldn't do better, just offering my two cents.

    submitted by /u/Tomato425
    [link] [comments]

    Damn shocks are good. If you still haven't tried Shocks, give them a go.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    How terrifying would facing tanks have been? What effects would be around (for example horse cavalry charges shake he ground, etc) beyond just seeing an invincible machine with strong firepower scaring you? Was even a single light tank un-nerving to face?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Today for some reason in my town military drills were being conducted by a unit from a base hours away. I happen to come across some military vehicle that looked like a small humvee but far less armor and about the size of a small van. I don't know what its called but standing on the sidewalk and seeing it pass by....... It was sending EXTREMELY LOUD sounds. The LOUDEST THING I EVER HEARD. I could literally hear what seems like a large motor machine and a ton of mechanical parts moving s it rolled down the street.The sound alone as really making me tense and have difficulty simply walking.

    But as the vehicle passed the lane my sidewalk was on.... I felt the ground moving a little. And even though it was a small vehicle for a military machine with heavy calibre guns and so on, just seeing it approached made me finally understand why the Romans saw war elephants as terrifying when they fought Hannibal for the first time.

    So it made me wonder........... Nowadays its so easy to see people put a load of list of ways to easily defeat tanks from Molotov cocktail to throwing stones into its canon gun and seeing it explode when it shoots and so on.

    But witnessing even a light vehicle not meant for heavy frontline fighting and getting hurt so much by its loud noise in addition to feeling it move the ground underneath me made me wondering........

    Were tanks-even whose used as support role for infantry in the way the French used them, terrifying to face? Too many people nowadays list the flaws of German tanks and blanther about how its a cakewalk o beat them.

    Do we underestimate how un-nerving tanks would have been to face esp at the start of the war? Just the loud noise made me so tensed out with adrenaline!

    submitted by /u/EvaWolves
    [link] [comments]

    Countering machine guns as UK

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    So im trying to get into the UK, but last game the enemy placed a machine gun in a building. I wanted to counter it with a mortar squad, but the uk doesnt have one. The only way i could came up with was upgrading my infantry with flares to use base mortar. But this meant i had to get my infantry in the range of the machine gun, but that can only end in one way. Other option was to wait till i could get armor, but that takes too long. So how do you guys counter machine guns and emplacements as the UK?

    submitted by /u/Elon_Musk-2
    [link] [comments]

    2v2 Allies on Fields of WINnekendonk :)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    What the Garden is this?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Tips for countering early bofors?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    I typically play 3v3 or 4v4 matches. And UKF consistently shutdown my OKW advances with an early bofors and mortar emplacement combo.

    I've tried the rocketwaffle, the armored car and I think the Puma... but the bofors still seems to come out on top, especially when paired with a squad or two of infantry. My support guns also seem to do little damage to the bofors, and occasionally they get counter shelled by some kind of multi-munitions attack... which I think also comes from the bofors? Even if I could take it out with infantry support guns, the counter barrage fire from the mortar emplacement is really painful.

    Obviously tanks are the ideal solution, but if the bofors is setup on a fuel point, that makes getting a tank counter all the more difficult.

    Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/NullzeroJP
    [link] [comments]

    Hotkeys

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Is there a way to rebind your hotkeys or are they just stuck where they are?

    submitted by /u/andthatsitmark2
    [link] [comments]

    advice for unit positioning on points

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    hello i have recently started trying to figure out an effective position for victory points like infantry/flammers in the front at guns in the middle and support guns like mgs or mortars in the back

    any advice on improving or rearranging the positions for a more effective defence?

    submitted by /u/Wrong_Existance
    [link] [comments]

    What is the optimal hotkey layout for competitive play?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    I'm currently using the gird layout and rebound tactical map and "go to idle infantry" command. In his beginner hotkey video tightrope mentioned that what he uses is not the most competitive. What is? What are the pros using?

    I'm fine with relearning my entire hotkey layout if it will allow me to use all 10 CG-s easily. I've been thinking about just "rebinding" Y, H and B for CG 8, 9 and 0. Of course since we can't actually rebind our keys (lmao) a hotkey layout like StarCraft2's "The Core" is not possible.

    I feel like getting the muscle memory for 10 unit hotkeys will be a massive improvement to my play.

    submitted by /u/Urkedurke
    [link] [comments]

    Steam workshops mods not working

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    My buddy is rn trying to play COH2 with us and we want to use mods. It works fine for everyone of my friends except "him". Whenever he tries to play a mod it just says "preparing to play subscribed" and won't load.

    I've look for help by googleing it but no-one has any useful help.

    Anything would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Grizzly_but_a_bear
    [link] [comments]

    Alt+Tab weird reaction

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    so , yesterday i was playing on my own against AI just for fun, i used alt+tab to check on something on desktop , and suddenly , my display is split in half widely , as if someone pulled my display a little up so the start bar became in the middle of the screen, and under it is just black . the only way to fix it is to restart the pc or just use "sign out" to reset the display completely .

    any ideas what to do about it or what causes it ? or is it even a known issue ?

    submitted by /u/Macilious
    [link] [comments]

    Ultra Laggy Mouse

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    I don't know why but since the latest change My mouse is ultra laggy in game when I Load in it gets better over time, but It's slowing down my pace, why every Update ruins this game? Just stop already relic

    submitted by /u/SonGohan666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment