• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    Company of Heroes What your Soviet Play style

    Company of Heroes What your Soviet Play style


    What your Soviet Play style

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    What's up all my groovy people and cool cats. It's ya boi, that noob guy who sucks on your team. What's y'alls go to strategy playing as the Soviets. I don't think I'm bad (or I don't want to admit it, lol). But I still lose majority of my games as the Soviets.

    What do y'all do?

    submitted by /u/ohbarry
    [link] [comments]

    “2, 4, 6, 8…”

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Those are amateur numbers, you gotta pump those up

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Assert dominance over emplacements

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    UKF medic acting as a 180 muni upgrade to mortars with the garrison bonus Giving them 50 percent faster shooting

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    the title basically says it would this be viable to do (mainly play 3v3 4v4)

    submitted by /u/Aromatic-Purchase-41
    [link] [comments]

    What is best ww2 mod?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    June 2021 Patch Analysis with HelpingHans

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Post patch advice.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    I usually play UKF. Ever since the patch/influx new players, I have been losing games and dropping ranks. Could be the new players are more competitive. If people have found better ways to play with new patch, love some advice for UKF.

    submitted by /u/Tooksbury
    [link] [comments]

    Luftwaffe "Supply" Doctrine

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    The only thing it supplies are memes.

    submitted by /u/Ubwugh
    [link] [comments]

    Question to the competitive community

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm trying to get better at the game, especially with USF and Whermacht.

    Coming from sc2, I have hard time with camera control.

    Aside from the tac map, and middle mouse button to move around, I still feel like I lack control.

    What are the solutions most of you use? I feel like the situations the game gets to by endgame are much more convoluted control group wise, unlike SC2 that I use my groups as a way to get the camera to where I need to; here I find that I waste too much time going through the tacmap/drag/click minimap/arrow keys.

    Hopeful for you veterans to help me wrap my mind around it.

    Awesome game

    submitted by /u/KingBetto
    [link] [comments]

    What's your highest efficiency with any unit in CoH2? i managed to hit 5.8k with the British 6pdr (albeit it was against Expert AI). I'm curious what other players have reached! PvP or PvE.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Are CoH2 Brits in a bad place?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    It's just a simple question that I'm wondering if my feelings are correct. The British seem to be one of the more expensive allied factions as well having largely inferior units (Conscripts and rifleman seem to be a lot more cost effective and versatile then an IS).

    Its hard to quantify exactly where my issues are other then in a broad feeling of "the Brits seem kinda crap compared to any other faction within the game"

    Anyone else agree or disagree?

    submitted by /u/HoboWithAnOboe
    [link] [comments]

    Is this how new soviet 120mm vet1 ability was supposed to work?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    the new hold the line is really satisfying

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    COH1 Back to Basis Mod

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    so, any positives on this mod on the single player campaign? anything u like over the base singleplayer? wish it had grid keys though

    submitted by /u/gerrykomalaysia22
    [link] [comments]

    Question, how do you counter Oberkommandos and Ostheers as a Soviet in early-mid game?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Usually they do mg spams... How do you counter those specifically?

    submitted by /u/Bert-The-Dude
    [link] [comments]

    Some new guy Q for starting online

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Hey, new here, I started playing just recently, currently playing vs AI (beating AI on hard 1v1) but I understand that online is totally different.

    Wondering if I should try playing online. I probably play 2-3 hours a week (job kids etc. ) and I am wondering if ill have any decent matchmaking (after the 10 game per-faction-per-setup), or since it is a quite old game the player base so vastly experienced and there are barely any new players.

    I don't mind loosing a bit on start or salty/bad manner players, but wondering you think I will have competitive matchmaking without huge investment of time.

    2nd question, any clearly easier faction to start online? old threads suggest maybe soviet due to cheap units that is less punishable to loose. Against AI I currently feel most comfortable with USF actually.

    submitted by /u/yonatanpo
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter soviet mortar spam?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    Noob here, playing OKW. Just encountered a guy spamming mortars, along with an mg and a few AT's. I tried flanking using my volks and fusiliers, which did go well, but they have shock troops too. Almost won the match, but he still destroyed my base, cuz I lost most of my infantry, which is my fault. Any way to counter this?

    submitted by /u/SveltSpider2503
    [link] [comments]

    Are Panthers meta for OH?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    What's the consensus on the current value of the Panther relative to the Pz4? Is it advisable to buy one even if there isn't an imminent threat from medium tanks?

    submitted by /u/straponheart
    [link] [comments]

    Build order

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    so for a 2v2 match against competent but not tryhard players what would be the best build order for either soviets or usf. i have played the game enough to understand most of the mechanics but for build order that's where i start to struggle because while ik some things that would be fun to try it could only work in the late game when resources are a little less intensive so i want to learn whats best for build orders.

    submitted by /u/BahdasJahfada
    [link] [comments]

    Light machine gun

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment