• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Company of Heroes First post here. I don't see many gameplays here so I don't know if it's common or not but here we go:

    Company of Heroes First post here. I don't see many gameplays here so I don't know if it's common or not but here we go:


    First post here. I don't see many gameplays here so I don't know if it's common or not but here we go:

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Does anyone else prefer annihilation over victory point games?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    I've played hundreds of hours in both COH1 & COH2 and never once played a victory point game mode. Just curious how many other people feel similar

    submitted by /u/Wetspaghetti_
    [link] [comments]

    The Lack of Axis Italy (seemingly) in CoH3

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Hey, I was just curious if the rumours seem to be true that we're likely not going to see Axis Italy at launch, or possibly at all? I've played COH since CoH1, and I've learned since then that if there isn't a faction I'm interested in playing on both sides, my will to play the game definitely feels drained.

    After CoH1 and CoH2, I'm really spent on playing Germans. I was actually super-hyped for the Italian / African setting just for an opportunity to play an Axis faction that's not going to be Germany.

    I'm wanting to play the British/Commonwealth forces for the Allies, so that's great in that respect. I mostly play MP, but honestly, if I'm seeing this as being the case that it's just going to be Germans again, my Hype's kinda died. I'm... really not interested in playing Germans for a third outing, especially given the campaign location.

    Any information on this that I'm missing? Apologies, I've been looking through this over the weekend trying to get some confirmation.

    submitted by /u/Starscream262
    [link] [comments]

    QOL Suggestion for COH3 and COH2: Binoculars Icon for units with increased sight range

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    EG: Pioneers, Pathfinders, Scouts (COH3), Sturm Officer, G43 Infantry, etc.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Game suddenly ended

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    Was just playing a 4v4 game player vs ai and the ai was at 200 points while we were at 400 but then the game suddenly ended with a defeat. All of us were dumbfounded. What happened exactly?

    submitted by /u/Yeetdrasil
    [link] [comments]

    I just giggle whenever I see them

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Blackscreen/Splashscreen

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I keep getting stuck in the splashscreen and I don't have any idea how to repair this problem/bug i unnistalled the game many times and verified the files and keep getting stuck in the splashscreen ! Can some can give me a solution please responde at this post !

    submitted by /u/Sorin63
    [link] [comments]

    Best soviet commander for tier 1 build

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Hi, so I'd like to try some tier 1 (penal, sniper, clown car) builds but I have dilemma about teching order. On the one hand I can side tech to support weapons and be quite save against tank and infantry pushes but then my T34 arrives late. Or I can skip tier 2 and go for quad + su-76 combo but then I'm vulnerable without AT or MGs.

    I was thinking maybe some good commanders could complement this build. I saw the Defensive Tactics but not sure about the light AT gun performance in late game.

    Could use some ideas.

    BTW I'm thinking about penals + sniper combo because of nasty play I was up against lately of OKW + wehrmacht. OKW spammed Sturmpios with shrecks -> double panzer II -> ostwind and the other guy spammed MGs and Mortar Halftracks into the super early Panther.

    Some tips on countering that would be lovely.

    So far I have two ideas:

    1. Support weapons build into fast T34/85
    2. Penal + sniper build
    submitted by /u/ThorgalAegirsson
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on the game so far

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    If you'd like to have a look at my summarising of what i've played so far then please see below. Totally all my own views and I'm probably just terrible at the game

    https://youtu.be/wyrNK6Kt3f4

    submitted by /u/Jober1989
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment