• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    Company of Heroes The Allies' worst nightmare

    Company of Heroes The Allies' worst nightmare


    The Allies' worst nightmare

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    Bruh moment

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:16 AM PDT

    Ever felt like crawling through your own white phosphorus smoke? Nah me neither

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    Anybody got good caption ideas?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    Can't seem to find a game?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:04 PM PDT

    I am new to COH2 (picked it up as a Steam freebie). I can beat the Standard AI so I wanted to try my luck online.

    I am in Oceania and I can't seem to find a single game. Morning, just tried at noon... and also tried last night.

    Can I change regions and/or improve the matchmaking somehow?

    As a bonus question: I am quite an esports nut so can anyone point me towards the competitive scene? (YouTube, Twitch, reddit, etc)

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/simon-whitehead
    [link] [comments]

    How to use penals?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    Strictly 1v1. I've been testing out going for a penal opening as Soviets. My build is usually - send first engi to cap, build a second one to build tier one. Then penal, penal, scout car, penal. I find that this start is often slower than a conscript start, and my early game is rather lackluster because of it. The biggest problem however is when early vehicles hit the field. I dislike putting PTRS on penals because it trades off their AI power. But having no snares means I am prone to getting pushed off the field. Even if I am controlling my own fuel well the timing of the T-70 is too late.

    How do penal builds deal with light vehicles? A PTRS squad in a scout car is also a little too vulnerable.

    submitted by /u/PaperCloud10
    [link] [comments]

    Is USF armor stacking even fair?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:27 PM PDT

    Cant register in coh2.org

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    The verification email wont be sent to me, I've tried with two gmails and thus far nothing happens

    submitted by /u/synthkekman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment