• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 13, 2019

    Company of Heroes Soviet meta this patch

    Company of Heroes Soviet meta this patch


    Soviet meta this patch

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    It seems like every match against soviet they spam support weapons. Like a lot. Tons of AT guns and maxims. It's not super hard to deal with in the late game because once you get a panzerwerfer or any good artillery it kind of works against them, but I can't seem to deal with them in the early game. Mortars don't work fast enough and there's so many that they usually layer the defenses, so smoke won't necessarily help in that case. It usually makes me give up on that area of the map until late game. How have you guys dealt with this?

    submitted by /u/YoloNoPolo
    [link] [comments]

    When you send in a Tiger Ace unsupported

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    Will OKW fallschirmjäger ever get nerfed?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    They are better than most called in infantry in-game and also have a snare, while only costing 340 manpower.

    They were fine when they were 380 manpower and I think they should either make them 380 again or atleast remove the panzerfaust ability (or give it a vet requirement)

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/zxxzmute111
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for an alternative game

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    Hello I don't want to complain about the game, on the contrary it is fantastic, but for my tastes and reflexes, it is better that I look for something less stressful

    I need a game that needs fewer APMs (action per minute) So I ask you experts if by chance you know a tactical game where there is also 2v2, since I always play with a friend

    after a day @ work, I can't concentrate to have a perfect micro

    thank you so much

    submitted by /u/genozzolo
    [link] [comments]

    what to do with OKW late game manpower float?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    somewhat new OKW player, like 90 games or something... keep finding myself with huge mp float late game 30 min+ often 2/2.5k mp with no caches to build I'm struggling to find a good way to make use of it, other than pumping out obers but i find that kind of pointless considering i have vet 4/5 volks/sturmpioneer by that point... what do you guys spend it on?

    submitted by /u/Spitcat
    [link] [comments]

    Can I run Company of Heroes 2?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    Lmao, so.. My GPU is probably fried, I'm only using my PC for basic functions. I have an i7 8700k, could that run Company of Heroes 2 on its own?

    submitted by /u/WhaleLoad
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Rangers more expensive than Fallschirmjagers?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    What do Rangers do better than Falls other than being decent bazooka carriers and having 1 more model?

    submitted by /u/Friend-Beast
    [link] [comments]

    Do molotovs damage vehicles?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 04:00 AM PDT

    Game reqirements

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:20 AM PDT

    Hey guys,
    do you know that would I run coh2 with good fps (stable 40+) on:
    i7-4600u with 4400 intel hd?
    or
    i3 2330M with radeon HD 6490M

    submitted by /u/2olek2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment