• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 6, 2019

    Company of Heroes *Angry Slavic Noises*

    Company of Heroes *Angry Slavic Noises*


    *Angry Slavic Noises*

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    Churchill Flamethrower!!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    People who also play soviets, in your opinion what about them makes them your go to faction?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Just got COH2, any good video tutorials?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    Loving the game, playing with a friend. Have browsed Youtube, and watched some videos, but haven't found anything very beginner friendly (a lot of them seem to just fly through the units and abbreviations)

    Anything nice and slow-paced out there? that goes through e.g. each individual unit for a faction and what it can do? or even any good steam guides? thanks

    submitted by /u/ronnie_s
    [link] [comments]

    Faction overview

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    So I've been trying to find a main, and my current thoughts on the factions are as follows
    Soviets: High numbers of units, play highly agressive
    Wehr: Powerful units, most balanced between attack and defense
    USF: Like Soviets, but with less units that have more power
    OKW: Push early, then dig in until you can get your armour
    Brits: Cap points and build huge defensive lines to hold them

    Am I correct in thinking this way? I want to play a defensive faction, so I'm thinking OKW or Brits. Which do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/Daylight_The_Furry
    [link] [comments]

    Please notice my ostwind surviving thats totally not bullshit

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    The Five Stages of 4v4

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    DENIAL: Okay, all my teammates are randoms, and everyone on the enemy team has the same guild tag. But this is fine. We'll be fine.

    ANGER: Why did someone on my team quit ten seconds into the match? You gardening coward!

    BARGAINING: Maybe if I really dig into this VP, they won't be able to push me off and we can still win the game.

    DEPRESSION: I can't help but notice that all the enemy tanks my allies were facing suddenly ran away, but the player I'm facing seems to be waiting for something. How much do you want to bet x4 King Tigers are suddenly going to appear in my zone?

    ACCEPTANCE: Yup, that's four King Tigers alright. Okay, the odds are we're going to lose, but if my allies all make a coordinated push right now while they're focusing on me, we could still cut them off and win the game.

    GETTING CALLED A FAG: Okay I guess my allies feel differently on the matter.

    I still like 4v4, but seriously.

    submitted by /u/GPPrior
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the U.S. forces pack?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    Custom Faceplates not showing up ingame for testing

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    I'm using the editor to try and create a custom faceplate. I've been following the official instructions and I'm not getting any errors. However, after building the pack and booting up the game I don't see my faceplate listed as an option in the inventory. Here is the faceplate structure.

    I've double checked and the faceplate gets copied into D:\Users\Lmaster20\Documents\My Games\company of heroes 2\mods\faceplates when I click Build in the mod editor.

    Any ideas what is going on here?

    submitted by /u/Lmaster20
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the purpose of IR halftrack of okw?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    Apart from cheap map hack.? And its a constant sweap. Not even charges any ammo cost. If it showed units on small map/tactical map it would have been justified. But like this? This is ridiculous. Soviet vehicle detection only shows vehicles on map. Not on screen and takes around 60 ammo.

    Why is this unit not being fixed? Okw combine this with constant leigs barrages and at pinpoint location. Not to mention they have lefh.

    Please don't say l2p. Please give me valid reason for this unit?

    submitted by /u/thisguy_96
    [link] [comments]

    They need to take the Chinese/Taiwanese players off automatch

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    The two glaring issues that they present are as follows:

    1) Abysmal ping. Connecting from across the world leads to all sorts of issues, to the point where a 4v4 rarely finishes with all Chinese players still in it.

    2) Poor sportsmanship. Chinese players that somehow survive the ping tend to play cancer builds. Two examples from my last two games: 4 sturmpioneers, upgraded to shrecks before a single allied vehicle comes out; 6 re sappers in a deathblob. As a second point on this topic, 9/10 they simply drop at the first sign of resistance, usually around minute 2 (mgs) or 5-7 (t70/222). Now, I realize this isn't a chinese-only problem, obviously most pieces of shit who blob will drop when they realize they have to work/their blob gets wiped. But ragequits from Chinese players pronounced; they literally leave at the first wipe.

    At this point having Chinese teammates is basically a death sentence in team games. You know they'll drop sooner or later, it's just a question of whether it's a ragequit or a connection issue.

    This is an issue most players are aware of and complain about regularly, other games have Asian servers, why not here as well?

    submitted by /u/DeezeKnotz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment