• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 5, 2019

    Company of Heroes Caption This

    Company of Heroes Caption This


    Caption This

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    It's only a game!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    Why you have to be mad?

    submitted by /u/Luke7O7
    [link] [comments]

    Yup, just another day at the Achelous River

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    World Championships 2019 - Overview of format, round robins, brackets, history and more

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    Any recommendations for urban maps?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    PSA: If you care about a replay record it with OBS when you get it.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    Set follow the camera of the interesting person. My game with Luvnest I am going to record his(well both but). A fun game? Then record yours. Or cast it yourself and record it.

    So what if you lost a replay? Upload it to cohdb.com for all the stats it can extract.

    Or even try this https://www.coh2.org/topic/29774/how-to-make-old-replays-work

    It works for things like the fallsh patch a week ago most of the time.

    submitted by /u/ReanuKeevesCOH2
    [link] [comments]

    How to report a hacker ?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 03:18 PM PDT

    someone was using maphacks and i want to report them,how do i do it ?

    submitted by /u/Brasil_Empire
    [link] [comments]

    4v4 would be more fun if pop cap was reduced

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    In my very limited experience and skill at this game, I have found that 3v3 and 4v4 are usually for having fun, or for newer players. When I started playing this game I only queued for 3v3 and 4v4, nowadays I only queue for 2v2 and 3v3, with most of my enjoyment coming from 2s.

    I personally think less units in the larger game modes would be sweet, less to worry about late game and more attention paid to the ones you have. Obviously some veterans won't like it, but I think if 4s or even 3s pop cap was limited to 75 or even lower, there would be a lot less clusterfuckyness. But hey what do I know, maybe this would be terrible for balance idk.

    submitted by /u/BeeRye93
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone interested in learning a few things and having fun

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    I have a friend who casts replays submitted on coh2.org on his twitch channel and usually provides some top quality commentary. I feel bad because he's really good and he usually doesn't get that many viewers. I think people of all skill levels could give him a follow and learn quite a bit from the gameplay shown.

    Link: twitch.tv/empirescurropt

    submitted by /u/Stormjager
    [link] [comments]

    So when people talk about 4v4 balance....

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    ....Axis are much stronger late game, right? I've played probably 5 or so 4v4 as allies and have lost every single one. I'm not terrible by any means, certainly not great tho. Someone please justify my losing streak thx.

    submitted by /u/LiberalExpenditures
    [link] [comments]

    What are the most viable doctrines for each faction at the moment?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    General question, but I'm mainly not sure which British commanders are the most viable right now.

    submitted by /u/SergeantMerrick
    [link] [comments]

    Rundown of the faction playstyles

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    Hi all, COH newbie here (used to play singleplayer wayyy back in the day, now I'm loving the game again in multiplayer).

    Can anyone provide a summary of the different faction playstyles for someone who has grown up with games like Red Alert 2, AOE 2, and SC/SC2 like the following maybe:

    zerg: reactive, fast playstyle, looking to overwhelm the opponent with numbers

    terran: timing oriented, excels with mixed composition and superior micro ability, no one is as good as maru...

    protoss: starts off slow, with decent agro timing attacks like warp prism drops or DT's, focused on getting to late game deathball status (golden armada, or just sentry, colossus, gateway deathball with imortals)

    Thanks for any help as I will continue playing all factions, but would like to settle a bit more at least into understanding their strengths and weaknesses as I play COH 2 more.

    submitted by /u/Noradar
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for using OKW light vehicles in the late game?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    I play 1 v 1 exclusively. Elite Armor is my go to commander most of the time. I would like to know how to improve my OKW light vehicle play once they survive into the late game when medium tanks and AT guns are present, in particular the Luchs, Puma, and 221 armoured car that comes with Elite Armour commander.

    I do not think I have gotten any to vet 5 before, I rarely lose them before medium armour starts hitting the field, but I find that I forget about them while trying to micro my own medium tanks and infantry. I feel that I can use them more effectively, since it seems that I play too conservatively and they end up being bad investments. Occasionally I send the puma to shoot an enemy tank if its preoccupied, or send the luchs to shoot advancing infantry when it safe behind my MG and AT gun. I doubt this is the best way to use them since I see pro players being way more proactive in prodding with them, but I do not know how to do this. I will appreciate it if I could get some tips for using them.

    submitted by /u/BoredInNS
    [link] [comments]

    [Company of Heroes 2] Light vehicles and Hero Stug

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment