• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    Company of Heroes [Crosspost] an anti tank gun has been silenced by the enemy.

    Company of Heroes [Crosspost] an anti tank gun has been silenced by the enemy.


    [Crosspost] an anti tank gun has been silenced by the enemy.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    There are NO cowards here

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    One of the many great uses of smoke

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:29 PM PDT

    Top 10 photos taken before a disaster

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:46 AM PDT

    Question about ‘close the pocket’

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    Do you need to cap the territory that cuts off their army? Or is just neutralizing it enough?

    submitted by /u/fullmetal-vice
    [link] [comments]

    How strong are brens right now?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    Played a game where I faced a bunch of Brit brens tonight and struggled big time. I was expecting them to need to be in cover? At least, but they seemed very strong pretty early in the game even out of cover. I hadn't considered them as really strong at the moment.

    I'd be curious if you've faced brens and what you did that might be non obvious. My replay (stream not replay)is here and I'm also open to constructive criticism. However, I'm aware that I make two or three atrocious vehicle plays.. so you don't have to pile on those 💥 shouts to mrsipan for playing twos with me. Also note that maybe my struggle here is because my MGs aren't getting down early enough.

    http://www.twitch.tv/nathanfreeze/v/495140223?sr=a&t=5970s

    submitted by /u/nathanfreeze
    [link] [comments]

    Tiger Six Strat (4v4)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    Beyond maiming dead at guns with attack ground, I am looking for advice on attacking with the tiger in 4v4. In what situations is it most effective? It seems like a better armored churchill but with significantly less hp and higher fuel cost, and for that you get a better gun but still with less range than the tank destroyers of the game, which germans don't have. It seems like it needs to attack with a coordinated mg/at combo that I can't quite nail down.

    submitted by /u/PerkoWits
    [link] [comments]

    2019 World Championship Hype Video

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:28 AM PDT

    Is it worth putting Brens on Commandos?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    Title. I'm not quite sure how it works out with their long/short range dps and their ambush bonus.

    submitted by /u/Friend-Beast
    [link] [comments]

    The Usage and Viability of Defensive Structures

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:31 AM PDT

    So I like playing my games defensively, and over my years of playing Company of Heroes 2 I've noticed that setting up bunkers, barbed wire, lighting a fire and chilling out is not conducive to victory. That said, I've seen situations where it's worked out great, my favourite was when we pushed out on a 4v4 on that really open map. The one with a valley in the middle, I forget the name. It's got two munition points at one end and I think a fuel one in the middle, anyway. We pushed the point in the south, the one surrounded by a small creek, and after the enemy retreated, we made like good little Germans and began fortifying this position. Our enemies gave us time and I made use of some tricky tactics involving sandbags, mines, and a walking stuka to make some rude traps.

    But these sorts of situations do not appear much, I find that the manpower and time cost of fortification is very rarely worth it. And even then, defenses are static, the moment your enemy gets a mortar that's it. Unless you can push and take it out, which if they're smart isn't going to happen often.

    Which brings me to my main point, bunkers and buildings. Specifically defensive doctrines. Are these even worth using? Concrete bunkers for example are very expensive and aren't really any stronger than the basic bunker, though they get some nice bonuses. The game is too fast paced for me to justify sinking money into something easily killed in numerous ways imo. Tank traps are another example, how do you use these? I find that putting them up limits me more than my opponent, as I find a flanking attack better than funneling them into my guns. And even then, it's hard to actually get these into position. The same goes for trenches when it comes to bunkers and such.

    The utility of mines is obvious so I won't cry about that, I'm just having trouble seeing the use of playing with a defensive doctrine or building any more than 1 or 2 bunkers, definitely not any concrete ones. I always find myself so strapped for manpower that I can't afford these things.

    Opinions? Tips? Discussion? I'd just like to know if these things are actually more useful than in a handful of cases.

    EDIT: I realized I forgot to mention the Pak 43, flak emplacement, and the artillery guns. The Pak is... not very good, and the flak gun is nice till a mortar kills it fast same as the Pak. Artillery is an exception as some times I find myself wishing I could bomb an enemy position and not get shot at back. Also I want to mention that I left out all British emplacements because they're very tough to kill and very helpful.

    submitted by /u/CarlotheNord
    [link] [comments]

    kolodny ferma question

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:54 AM PDT

    why cant they just release a patch so that they can correct the latest version of the map?

    submitted by /u/gmyt2123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment