• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Company of Heroes "I suppose you need a Cannon Fodder". Yes.

    Company of Heroes "I suppose you need a Cannon Fodder". Yes.


    "I suppose you need a Cannon Fodder". Yes.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    Chasing my comrade around that bush, a big explosion turns them to mush.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    What could be more scary than blobs and demo charges? Happy Halloween! ��

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:15 PM PDT

    Another actual representation of, this time, retreat pathing in this game. Black is the way they go, dark blue is the way they should go. Excellent work grenadiers.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    Question of the Week: Favorite voice lines

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Could be units or faction announcers. What are those lines you love to hear?

    I'll give my gold to the Soviet engineer, when you click to unlock the flamethrower and he goes "Flamethrower's on the way, I cannot wait!" He just sounds so pleased.

    Second place to the USF lieutenant, for the believable urgency in lines like "Bound up, bound up!"

    submitted by /u/Djackdau
    [link] [comments]

    Meta for a returning customer

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:47 PM PDT

    I use to play coh 1 regularly and coh 2 frequently before and took a year break..

    Whats are the metas now? Specially for ostheer?

    submitted by /u/Spaghetninja123
    [link] [comments]

    Good OKW build order?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    Whats a standard good OKW build order? Im new to COH2

    submitted by /u/MoistMakingMan
    [link] [comments]

    I made a song based off the Western Front theme.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    I regularly make music but I thought you guys would like this kind of remix I made based off the Western Front music. Yes, I made it garageband and yes it is kind of amateur but I would like feedback from you guys on this song named March Of The Kommando:

    https://soundcloud.com/user-400630944/march-of-the-kommando

    submitted by /u/Cheeki_Bastard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment