• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Company of Heroes My ISU 152 barely escaped death....almost.

    Company of Heroes My ISU 152 barely escaped death....almost.


    My ISU 152 barely escaped death....almost.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:38 AM PST

    I need to use Elite Armor more often.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:28 PM PST

    I hate blobs.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:19 AM PST

    Company of Heroes 1, 2, and other Relic Entertainment games are 75-80% off in the Steam Autumn Sale

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:53 PM PST

    Most intense game of my life

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    How do I adapt to such a fast-paced game?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:54 PM PST

    Hi, I picked up CoH2 during the time it was free and I've played about 12 hours, mostly just messing around in skirmishes trying to figure out how the hell I was supposed to do anything (still fun though haha). Now, I kinda know how to play but the game just seems so goddamn fast-paced compared to what I'm used to. I find I can play pretty competitively in AI matches based on decision-making and actual strategy when I pause every few seconds but when I have to do this in real-time I get overwhelmed in seconds. Any tips to help me get better at playing quickly? I mostly just play Custom AI matches. Thanks.

    Edit: I only have experience playing 1v1, I feel like anything more, even 2v2 would be completely insane for me haha

    submitted by /u/thegeneralreposti
    [link] [comments]

    I suck, want to improve

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:03 PM PST

    Okay, so basically, the title. I started playing during free weekend. Played some with friends and I enjoy this game a lot, but I am very competetive person so I dont like losing. But I just cant win in this game. I read everything I could on reddit, on forums. Watched pro players, watched tutorials, build orders but I just suck. My micro isnt perfect, but I have a lot (~1000 hours) on RTS games, AoE2 for example. Im looking for help here.

    I got some questions first : 1. How is it, when im playing OKW for example, I get destroyed early by british for example, but then I pick british and cant win early fights. Using covers, buildings, grouping up and still gets rekt.

    1. I lost match when enemy team had MGs, ATs and blops, what can I do? I cant use tanks since ATs, i cant use infantry since MGs and somehow when enemy pushes me, just with Infantry, my units cant defend, my MG cant suppress and overall it feels like he can just come, destroy mortar and walk away. How do I even push that lineup?

    2. Should I spread my units early game to capture more points or concentrate on one side in case of engage to win it? From pro play I know to spread, but in MM my one squad gets engaged by 2 or 3, and the other one is also in engage by at least one company even tho they are on opposite side of maps. For me it feels like enemy is always one squad ahead no matter what I play, what faction or build order i go.

    3. How often should I use ammunition on granades against Infantry in early game.

    4. How to deal with early light vehicle. Panzerfaust for sure, but it doesnt get destroyed, then it just backs away for repair and come again to chase me.

    5. How to survive early game? I noticed i win 90% of games past 40 minute mark, but lose 60% of games that end before 20 minutes, like,I feel there is no way of coming back so I surrender.

    Few mistakes I realised on my own : 1. I think I waste too much MP on getting squads back up to full and then I dont have MP on tank for example.

    1. I dont look on minimap enough, do you know any way to improve that?

    2. I lose my mind over rng way too often.

    3. Im overconfident with what it says on the internet, like, grenadiers win on long range against conscripts, so I let them fight longer when they are at range, resulting in getting flanked and barely escaping but on the other hand, when I have pioneers of OKW, I run them close to enemy, they lose men on their way to cover and then they have to retreat.

    4. I choose my strategy poorly way too often or get outmanuvered by enemy, he goes light vehicle, I decide to rush medium tank to counter it, by that time, enemy gained too much momentum and his tank sometimes comes even sooner than mine.

    5. I prioritize VP too early in game, I sometimes prefer them over fuel or ammunition even tho its just start of the game and I am at full VPs.

    6. I cant deal with blops, like, I try everything internet says and still lose engage.

    7. I dont know how to get back from being behind, constant pressure? Or stack up some squads? Concentrate forces or split and go for zones?

    If you read all this way, I thank you for that. As much as I thanks for every small advice. If someone new wants to play, or even someone more skillful wants to teach me his ways, i would be glad. Just DM me and we can add each other on Steam. I play in Europe, whatever gamemode, I have discord and TS, can speak in english. Thanks in advance guys.

    submitted by /u/Ceasar0707
    [link] [comments]

    Level 1-16 USF Climb Part 6: Level 12+ Live Now!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:21 AM PST

    Han's New Tutorials for the new players to coh 2 after the free weekend

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:37 AM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcXDpr097wo (base mechanics)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgjSPNWy0ic (russia)
    (will update as he uploads the rest of the vods)
    they are roughly 2 hours long each so far so new players make sure you have time to watch them, hans is one of the best coh 2 players in the world.

    submitted by /u/Ryantank99
    [link] [comments]

    Ostheer Build Orders

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    I'm not exactly new to the game but I'd like to experiment with some build orders, and maybe change up my playstyle, or make it better somehow. My usual order goes like this:

    MG -> Gren -> Gren -> Gren -> 222 -> (second MG if I need to cover large areas) (Half-track if Jager doctrine, cache if otherwise) -> PaK gun -> whatever else I need

    However, I don't know what role panzer-grens fill, I can't be bothered to use shrecks since I have the AT gun by at least the 8-9 minute mark. Any light vehicles are dealt with by one or two Faust's and a scout car flank, (I'm pretty good using scout cars). Other players tell me that the meta is skipping the T1 building entirely, and waiting for tanks like panzer 4 and others. Even up until late game, PaK guns can hold their own against a lot, so unless the enemy runs a KV8, I just take my time to get all the Tech. The only time I would ever get panzer-grens is when one of my Gren squads gets wiped.

    Is there anything I can improve with this strategy?

    submitted by /u/Armie_Chan
    [link] [comments]

    When my teammate does ______ it surprises me the most.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:35 AM PST

    I looked over yesterday and realized my teammates had three units left, when I had nearly a full build. I was like ... ... What in the hell is going on over there?

    Or like at some point.. all the units are at the base, and nothing moving. Like .. smoke break?!!

    submitted by /u/nathanfreeze
    [link] [comments]

    Not all commanders on sale.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Basically, there is a sale of commanders and there seem to be only 3 from every faction for 0.99 euros. Is there any way to get the ones that aren't there or that is on purpose?

    submitted by /u/joza100
    [link] [comments]

    Coh2 consistently crashing

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:27 AM PST

    As title says, the game regularly crashes, once every two games or so (I restart the game after every match). Nothing I do seems to solve the issue. It will also regularly bugsplat me right after I press end match, any ideas people?

    submitted by /u/mosso135
    [link] [comments]

    Crew weapons in building?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:02 PM PST

    Question, how do I crew a machine gun thats squad died while it was in a building? Is it even possible?

    submitted by /u/OldSchooler22
    [link] [comments]

    Any info about CoH3?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:04 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment