• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Company of Heroes Creeping Barrages in a nutshell

    Company of Heroes Creeping Barrages in a nutshell


    Creeping Barrages in a nutshell

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:54 AM PST

    Does your cover get negated if an enemy flanks behind you?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:18 AM PST

    All in the title will it get completely negated and if not then how does the cover system work because I heard about flamethrowers do inverse damage. (Doing more damage in enclosed or green cover I cant remember which one.)

    submitted by /u/iamvoid56
    [link] [comments]

    Replay review stream for new and intermediary players

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:54 PM PST

    As a supplement to my level 1-16 climb series, I am going to start doing replay reviews for new and intermediary players, if there is sufficient interest. What I would ideally like to do is have someone submit one or two replays, then hop on stream with me via Discord so that we can watch the replay together and discuss it.

    Is there any interest in this? If you would like to have a replay reviewed, you can reply here or PM me. If I get a lot of responses, then this will be first come, first serve.

    submitted by /u/RepoRogue
    [link] [comments]

    Is a COH3 planned and if not are they still supporting this game?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:36 PM PST

    All in the title I was just curious cuz I'm a new player who really likes this game and I know its old. Are they working on any other games that aren't COH3 but non sequels like COH pacific front etc.

    submitted by /u/iamvoid56
    [link] [comments]

    For some reason all the text boxes now appear as "$ No Key" with a random assortment of numbers after the dollar sign. How do I fix this?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PST

    USF: How to counter OKW mechanized spam?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    I've been looking to improve my USF play and agaisnt AI I struggle to stop him from bullying me with puma and luchs. I try to deny him fuel, but my indantry just doesn't seem strong enough. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/CommanderQc
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice on playing USF in teamgames

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:52 AM PST

    I have been getting into the PvP of CoH 2 recently and the more I play, the more I feel like I am failing to understand how to correctly use the USF. I constantly feel like I do not have the tools to deal with what the german factions have access to at any given phase of the game, wich I find hard to believe is true since this game seems to be considered rather well balanced. Along my need for general advice, here are some specific points I struggle with:

    • Right from the beginning of the game I feel like the axis (Ostheer) dictate the game with their immediate access to the heavy mg42. Finding one of these means a hard retreat in 99% of the cases due to immediate suppression, meaning a single wrong step leads to being outnumbered hard in any further initial skirmishes. Additionally they provide safe points for soft retreats that the USF lack at this point.
    • Loosing out in the early phases of the match snowballs incredibly hard against the USF, since not being able to deal damage to anything means I lack the veterancy for my snares once light vehicles appear. Additionally, due to the officer system only half of my line infantry even has snares meaning positioning becomes disproportionally important for me.
    • During the lategame I feel like the speed advantage my TDs have does not make up for my lack of armor. flanking in teamgames seems close to impossible with any deep push leaving you vulnerable to collapsing units from multiple enemies. In general I feel like my margin for error is much smaller: rolling face first into 2 AT guns and a TD means immediate death for any of my tanks, most axis heavies manage to limp away from even the most brutal AT ambush.

    If I am grossly off the mark with any of my points please let me know, these are purely from my perspective and experience. I really do feel like I am completely missing the strengths of the USF.

    submitted by /u/Typ822
    [link] [comments]

    Which DLC should I buy?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:18 AM PST

    I have a couple of bucks in my wallet. Which DLC should I buy? (I already have At the Gates of Stalingrad)

    submitted by /u/Spac3_Fr0g
    [link] [comments]

    Best 1v1 map?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:41 AM PST

    Which community/vanilla map is the best for 1v1 and who makes the best maps?

    submitted by /u/Bazza1238
    [link] [comments]

    How to turn off mods?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:27 PM PST

    Its annoying when I auto download someones mods (custom skins) cluttering my list. If theres a way to disable mods in a lobby i would appreciate that too since its annoying to wait 5 minutes for someone to download the mod.

    submitted by /u/gerryw173
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get a game, am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:40 AM PST

    Hi all, I'm a new COH2 player, use to play the original when it came out.

    I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, as I've only ever seen one game on the public list, and can't get a game on automatch?

    I'm on eastern australia time, if that makes any difference, not sure if I just shouldn't be expecting to see anyone much?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/zaccbruce
    [link] [comments]

    Is Axis garbage?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:13 AM PST

    I never see anyone playing it, and anytime I dare to play it, I get stomped on like no tomorrow.

    EDIT: Christ almighty, you people are hostile and bitter. No wonder RTS games are so devoid of life these days. They have a small following of die-hard players that scare everyone off who aren't as good as them.

    I was just wondering why nobody I have played with, plays any of the axis players. Screw your internet points you big babies.

    submitted by /u/Nobelissim0s
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment