• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Company of Heroes Current USF meta

    Company of Heroes Current USF meta


    Current USF meta

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:01 PM PST

    Cold Tech is such a sad story

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:24 PM PST

    It was one of the game marketing points when it first came out, and has a bunch of mechanics, art and voiceover work done for winter maps, only for ppl to hate it when the game actually came out and so it got taken out completely from non-custom games. Even the matchmaking map pool only has one winter map in it's entire non-team game rotation and even then, said map has no deep snow, no ice, nothing that was a part of cold tech that got so much marketing.

    submitted by /u/TheJSFFenix
    [link] [comments]

    CoH2 World Championship 2019 WINNER interview and game analysis

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:26 AM PST

    USF level 1-16 climb: part 4! Sunday at 1:30pm Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:13 AM PST

    Anyone else find The King Tiger to be lackluster, and an overall liability?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:05 AM PST

    I've been playing more OKW lately and I've sometimes run into the issue of what to build late game. Compared to other factions, I usually have a clear idea of what I'm gonna build. When I play wehr, I usually skip to t4, and get out the brummbar as my first armored unit followed by the panther. The brummbar is probably my favorite unit in the game, it's simply devastating against blobs, and sometimes it's mere presence will deny the opponent from pushing with its infantry.

    With OKW however, they're late game offerings are the JPIV, which is a TD. The Panther, which is basically a Tank Destroyer, and the PIV J variant, which is a fine medium, but doesn't have nearly the same 'shock' factor that a brummbar does. Which lead me to incorporating the KT into my builds, but I've been finding it less than satisfactory.

    As everyone knows the KT is slow as hell, with a turret rotation speed that is just as sluggish, which makes it vulnerable to being flanked and causes snares to be a real hazard, so I'm very hesitant to actually push it forward. All that wouldn't be an issue if it could wipe squads, or even hit them. I know they cut down on the scatter for all heavies, but in my experience the gun on the KT remains wildly in-accurate. When compared to the ISU-152 which has similar downsides as the KT, I can still park it at a distance remain a credible threat against infantry, and its squad wiping ability still remains something to be wary of.

    Does anyone else share this opinion? Am i misusing the KT? Should I be more brave with it and push it out more? I dunno what gives with this thing.

    submitted by /u/JigglyBallz
    [link] [comments]

    Stop-Shotting with tanks (reasonable?)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:41 AM PST

    Hello all,

    Due to the accuracy penalties from moving w/ tanks (-USF) it is best to stop right before you shoot. However, this is easier said than done. I assume you'd have to know reload speed, count it out (or get a good feel for it) and stop just before the shot.

    Do you have to be stopped X amount of time before the accuracy debuff leaves or does it occur as soon as you hit W?

    Also, is this feasible to practice? Or is it simply too hard to do without a huge time investment? I.e. should the average player attempt this?

    Any input appreciated!

    Thanks guys/gals

    submitted by /u/Mystik4sT
    [link] [comments]

    A pretty inconvenient bug and a very fruitless talk with support

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:31 AM PST

    So, my game has this bug for a few weeks now. Weird lighting, no shadows, but most importantly, no distinction between known space and fog of war, so I have to look constantly on the mini map to see if a certain area doesn't have units or if it's just FoW.

    I contactted support, and that was mildly infuriating. After a screenshot, my explanation, a video from my phone, the support guy still couldn't see the problem. That took an exchange of half a dozen of e-mails, my last one contained a video I made, it is as it follows:

    I apologize for the inconvenience and for taking your time. It is, however, with much regret that I must insist. To better illustrate the problem, I have made this video:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ztfzKVv9A0aO0C6v_L_U7qTkkX3ny6hU/view?usp=sharing

    It has my game footage and a youtube video that represents how my game used to run for the more than seven hundred hours I have played it(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vXHLo5d4qU, 31:21).

    In any case, if I reinstall the game, do I run the risk of losing my items, achievements or progress or are they saved at Steam?

    I am sorry for the trouble.

    The reinstall didn't work, the problem persists. Anyway, just wanted to find a solution and share my tale of frustration.

    submitted by /u/Marcos_Bravo
    [link] [comments]

    Loading into a Troop Transport

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:24 PM PST

    how do you guys counter usf ambulance spam?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:18 AM PST

    in 4v4 i keep running into usf players who just blob up the field with the ambulance following, no matter how many engagements i win his squads are healing getting reinforced the whole time

    submitted by /u/Spitcat
    [link] [comments]

    31.5 inch monitor upgrade for COH2

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:45 AM PST

    was on a 1080P 27" from Asus , now upgraded to MSI's 1440P 31.5" beauty. I love the size of everything, even with the UI scaled down its still much larger than on my old display. Totally worth the upgrade. Up next, 5700XT to replace my Geforce 970.. Ooorah!

    submitted by /u/akula1984
    [link] [comments]

    OKW feuersturm doctrine vs Soviet shock rifle frontline tatics 1v1

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:57 AM PST

    Is the UKF sexton bugged?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:29 PM PST

    I made a sexton and it had no actions on the bottom right screen that would allow me to give it the order to target a barrage. It's the first this has ever happened. I can move it around, but couldn't shoot....

    submitted by /u/cyborg3ero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment