• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Company of Heroes detectorists

    Company of Heroes detectorists


    detectorists

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:12 PM PST

    Any differences between CoH 1 and 2

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:22 PM PST

    Never got the chance to pick this game up till now and I loved the first game. Is there any major differences from it and the first game?

    submitted by /u/Luis22116
    [link] [comments]

    Had a custom battle with infinite resources, bad idea...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:36 AM PST

    I've never balanced whined before and do everything i can to avoid it, but I'm really struggling with UKF in 1v1 automatch

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    I hate to do this, but I've been away for a while so i've just started back this month on the new patch and it seems my previously reliable tommies have had their lee-enfields loaded with blanks.

    I simply can't get a foothold in the early or mid game anymore. I've never been one to build emplacements (good thing since the BOFORS is now a glorified vickers) and I try to play the game in a way that doesn't make it a miserable slog for me and my opponent, but I feel like Relic is punishing me for it.

    So this is a plee to anyone who has found success with UKF in the new patch without resorting to becoming a static emplacement spamming plague on the map. I think the patch has hit me hardest as Tommies were the alpha and omega of how I played before, I only tended to build armour to counter theirs. I'd quickly go up to four squads and upgrade them as soon as I could, but now I can barely hold a single munition or fuel point until I start flying in commandos to actually do the killing.

    They never felt OP to me in the context of the UKF, but maybe there's a new way of playing I'm going to have to pivot to?

    submitted by /u/EddieShredder40k
    [link] [comments]

    Favourites among Commanders

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:35 AM PST

    Type you favourite commander(s), abilities and such ,with or without explanation.Currently looking for a Soviet Commander to try out in future games.Worst however is Advanced Emplacements Commander,seeing him just dissaponts me.

    submitted by /u/Luke7O7
    [link] [comments]

    New player, fog of war isn't working. Can someone explain how to fix this?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:50 PM PST

    [Fan Content] Here’s a very dark synthwave gaming playlist for Company Pf Heroes. Hope you also like it!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    What is this game? Which DLC's should I get?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:45 AM PST

    I am new to CoH2. I bought it for free because my friends told me its about WW2 and its very good. I can't play the game for a week because I am away from home. How do you explain this game? How do you play it? Which DLC's should I get? (I think I also got the Stalingrad DLC for free)

    submitted by /u/Spac3_Fr0g
    [link] [comments]

    Were there any USF players in the Grand Finals?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:04 PM PST

    Trying to watch some USF gameplay to see if I can't learn a thing or too. Were there any USF players?

    submitted by /u/MinnesotaMiller
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet and wehr gone?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:20 PM PST

    Anyone having the issue where you lose the ability to play as Soviet and Wehr with the new patch?? Very annoying. Not sure if there is a fix?

    submitted by /u/Gask3t
    [link] [comments]

    Which faction should i buy?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:34 AM PST

    Now that coh2 dlc price has reduced significantly, which faction should i buy?

    I really like okw but also want to try the brits/ US

    submitted by /u/Spaghetninja123
    [link] [comments]

    Tournament discussion

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:54 AM PST

    How many of ya are watching the games?

    I don't have any preference to who I want to win I just enjoy watching them.

    I am rooting for anyone that plays USF, though!

    Who would you like to see win? Any thoughts on the first match with Noggano vs Vonasten?

    My heart sank when that Tiger hit the field and Von lost the 57mm simultaneously. Big oof.

    submitted by /u/MaDeuce94
    [link] [comments]

    Demolition charges

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:13 AM PST

    Anyone know if demo charges are invisible? They used to be but there was a nerf and basically made them useless but recently my Brit duo has been having tons of kills with his demo charges. I main Soviet so idk if only Brit demo charges are invisible or what but my enemies always seem to be able to shoot down mine.

    submitted by /u/Argensa97
    [link] [comments]

    What bundle to get?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:51 AM PST

    So since I got the game for free today, I was wondering which bundle will grant me access to most commanders and factions? Figured that since they are on offer, now would be a good time to get as many features as possible.

    submitted by /u/TheBlitzzer1993
    [link] [comments]

    Am I just a noob?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:56 AM PST

    Or is the CoH1 multiplayer just the Germans keeping the allies in a stalemate by blocking every approach off the whole round and then blitzing with their best troops?

    submitted by /u/DedEyesSeeNoFuture
    [link] [comments]

    New-ish to the game here. How do you deal with flamethrower units?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:19 PM PST

    I played the every living hell out of CoH1, and recently got into CoH2. I don't normally dabble into online play, but when I do. I get wrecked. Totally wrecked. I have about 30/hrs into the game currently, if that matters.

    Anyways I'm rambling. How do you deal with flamethrowers early game? I try to main America.

    submitted by /u/PwnedDead
    [link] [comments]

    Company of heroes Franchise Edition

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Does Franchise Edition have CoH 1 and New Steam Version?

    submitted by /u/Wilczek21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment