• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Company of Heroes This demo charge that I got

    Company of Heroes This demo charge that I got


    This demo charge that I got

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:59 AM PST

    Company of Heroes 2 [CoH2] Free DLC Offer - Signup Page

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:43 PM PST

    That single stolen AT gun did more damage than the 9 AT guns i produced XD

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:34 AM PST

    Any tips for playing the okw?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:26 PM PST

    I just started playing yesterday, so I'm still a noob, but I'm looking to master the okw, but I don't know a great way to play them. (I usually play with the breakthrough commander)

    submitted by /u/hitlerwaschillio
    [link] [comments]

    WC2019 Killin it

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:23 PM PST

    Are there any good resources or websites for learning more about CoH2?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:23 PM PST

    Are there any written guides that are a must? I prefer written over watching videos. I'm not entirely new to the RTS genre, but would really like to do a deep dive into the mechanics of this game.

    submitted by /u/MarauderExLancer
    [link] [comments]

    Commanders Sale

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:47 PM PST

    I was wondering what commanders I should pick up during the sale, got some funds in my steam wallet so any good recommendations. I mainly play brits and OKW.

    submitted by /u/Jax11111111
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to fix that? Sometimes it gets kinda hard to read stuff when the menu is so transparent

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:46 PM PST

    Artillery focus?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:28 PM PST

    So im new to the game and have only played 2 matches outside of the tutorials:

    1 as Britain

    1 as Wermacht

    My simple simple question is just who is the best for doing an artillery heavy game. I would imagine its a toss up between us and Britain

    submitted by /u/Ur_Local_Soviet
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes 1?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:41 AM PST

    So I've never played a Company of Heroes game, letalone a game in that genre. Company of Heroes 2 is free right now so obviously I got it. I haven't played it yet so idk what its like. I've seen a lot of people say that COH1 is way better than the second one. Company of Heroes 1 is on sale for pretty cheap right now so I'm thinking about buying it. The sales over in a few hours so I don't have time to download the second one and try it. Is the first one really way better and is it worth it?

    The Complete Edition is only 6€ right now so do I buy?

    submitted by /u/HauptsacheGeil
    [link] [comments]

    [Fan Content] Here’s a very dark synthwave gaming playlist for Company Pf Heroes. Hope you also like it!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    World Champs Semi Finals now on YouTube exciting battles all round. Four warriors giving their all.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:48 AM PST

    How to deal with early Panzerfulisers as Soviet?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:41 AM PST

    So Panzerfulisers get snares right off the bat so I can't really use the traditional clowncar strat. What is the best way to deal with them. Thx in advanced!

    submitted by /u/HueyLongDong31
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Deploy Some Units From Buildings Anymore

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:12 PM PST

    So I don't follow CoH2 updates. I also took a long break from the game. And now that I'm back I've noticed that both I&R Pathfinders and Jager Light Recon can't be deployed from buildings anymore. Can someone please explain if I am doing something wrong, or -if this is true- why this change happened.

    submitted by /u/Bibo_the_Bibo
    [link] [comments]

    State of the game right now?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:38 AM PST

    I played this game semi competitive 2-3 years ago. Mostly 1v1 and 2v2. How is the balance right now and how did change the game the last 2 years. I'm used to play with usf.

    submitted by /u/shakal78
    [link] [comments]

    guys could you tell me what mods are good for 2v2

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:52 AM PST

    Returning player.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:24 AM PST

    I havnt played the game since 2014, wondering what US commanders I should get? Was eyeing the Pershing commander, is this or any of the others worth getting?

    submitted by /u/mutedtenno
    [link] [comments]

    [Company of Bronze] DON'T BE THIS GUY

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:55 PM PST

    Which commanders should I buy?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:33 AM PST

    Hello y'all. I've been playing this game for s long while but I recently got the chance to get some money into steam so I could buy some commanders. I have all countries but I mainly play OKW and USA. I'm open to all suggestions!

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/TR_AtaOzd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment