• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Company of Heroes I dont play much team games but im guessing its like this atm

    Company of Heroes I dont play much team games but im guessing its like this atm


    I dont play much team games but im guessing its like this atm

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Newish to COH2 - Best way to learn?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:08 AM PST

    Is it better to just get my ass kicked in multi until I learn or play against the AI? It's what I usually do because my internet has been terrible for a while but I'm interested in improving!

    submitted by /u/DeletesAfterPosting
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my OST 1v1 set up

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:49 PM PST

    Commanders: Infantry Doctrine: Using this doctrine to enhance my core infantry with that 5 man gren/pio squad, and give pgrens repair ability. The halftrack, if I have a good start, build one and place stormtroopers or pgrens in them to run down enemy infantry.

    Elite Troops Doctrine: Tiger Ace being a good cherry on the top. I use this doctrine to use g43 upgrades on my pgrens, panzer smoke to let my vehicles escape bad situations. Stormtroopers to cap and cutoff enemy points, and to wipe them out with mp40s. Stun grenades to keep the enemy in place and potentially wipe them

    Spearhead Doctrine: Using panzer smoke same as in Elite troops, mortar halftrack if I see blobs and team weapon spam. Recon flight if I need intel and if I got spare ammo. Frag bombing run to eliminate blobs, team weapons, or emplacements. And I save up for the Tiger instead of building the T4 building.

    Honorary Commanders: Jaeger Infantry Doctrine: Pretty damn good for the jaeger command squad with that high utility, g43 upgrades very useful, ambush camo letting my infantry sprint but also that damage boosting camo.

    Bulletins: Grenadier Accuracy, Grenadier cooldown, Faust range increase

    Usual build order: mg 42, build T1 buildin and make 2 grens, battle phase 2, pgren. Retreat gren squad thats hurt to make bunker, and have pio squad make t2 building to get a 222 out. From then I just pray that I dont fuck up.

    Any thoughts and suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Kaizhur262
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what happened and now I'm scared

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:01 AM PST

    I'm new to the game, got it for free on steam btw. After winning a few skirmish games on victory points against easy AI, and being unable to use any of the bug guns, I decided that I was going to increase the challenge. Firstly I set it to annihilation, the map to that map with a river that starts with a P (Sorry Idk the name or how to spell it). I played Soviets with an Easy AI Soviet Ally, Then I set one of the Wehrmacht AI to standard and the other to easy. Everything was going alright, I captured the south and blew up the mid bridge while my easy AI companion held the north. There was a back and forward over the south bank on my side that I usually won after rushing conscripts and light tanks into. Not much changed, but then suddenly, the AI is running Bunches of tanks everywhere, I can't take one step into even my own territory without finding a tank, and now there's big tanks in my companion's base. Help me, so scared. I can barely build a big tank without it being over runned by the Germans in a minute. My conscripts are slaughtered by the dozens. I wasn't able to finish it yet, but when I saved and quit, the game had already lasted an hour. I'm Level 28. So scared.

    submitted by /u/imrduckington
    [link] [comments]

    Rngesus, come on!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:40 AM PST

    How to deal with medium tanks and above?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    hello, I'm a new coh2 player after the free coh2 event. So far the game really fun even for a player that does not play rts normally.

    question is, how do I deal with the opponents medium tanks and above when I am running thin on resources and cant pull out tanks of my own? Feels like my opponent always gets to medium tanks first and sometimes I have no idea what to do. I am USF player

    submitted by /u/davidkimyy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players for 4v4 and have mic [4v4]

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    I have 300 hours add me ENG-DINO

    submitted by /u/blitzdino
    [link] [comments]

    i got 0 experience/point from 30min 1v1 battle, the enemy left from battle ... this is normal? i win normally... this is wrong ;/

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:33 AM PST

    i got 0 experience/point from 30min 1v1 battle, the enemy left from battle ... this is normal? i win normally... this is wrong ;/

    submitted by /u/Specu85
    [link] [comments]

    This is how the Tiger tank should feel like, relic pls nerf :D

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:14 AM PST

    Lol

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:56 AM PST

    So one game my opel blitz truck got its main gun destroyed. What does that affect tho?

    submitted by /u/OOOOOOF4244
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some mates

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:36 AM PST

    I've got 1500 hours lol so maybe someone with a little experience too, like 500+

    I play both axis and allies.

    Add me on steam if u want https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151014764/

    submitted by /u/Drezez
    [link] [comments]

    What's the tournament meta for Soviets

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:03 PM PST

    I haven't been watching the streams what are the preferred commanders and build orders

    submitted by /u/Spacekulak
    [link] [comments]

    What's a fun non-meta build

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment