• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Company of Heroes Made another meme

    Company of Heroes Made another meme


    Made another meme

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:00 AM PST

    How to wake your Polish grandpa ��⛑️

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:51 AM PST

    Is COH2 worth it if I only wanna play against AI?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:00 PM PST

    I'm really interested in WW2 and I've enjoyed Halo Wars in the past. I've tried Hearts of Iron IV but its way too complex for me.

    I have no interest in playing PVP, is COH2 worth if it I'm only going to play against the AI? The master collection is on sale for $9 right now. Pretty crazy.

    submitted by /u/KillerCh33z
    [link] [comments]

    Grenadiers

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:13 AM PST

    Are grenadiers lacking compared to other main infantry? I use 5 man grens but usually Lightning War so just the g43s. I rarely find myself playing aggressive with them like volks, rifles, cons, and park and bark on green cover doesn't provide the same benefit as sections. I use grenadiers more for supp weapon protection, faust traps, and capping. Its just weird to me that the real stars of my early and midgame are my light vehicles, mgs, and even sometimes a Pak. I usually use my vehicles and supp weapons to enhance the breakthroughs of my infantry but with Ostheer (and occasionally OKW, or late game soviets) I'm using my infantry to enhance the damage of my vehicles. Its fun, and I'm winning. But, as I get closer to the lower 200s I'm worried I'll get beat for using grens wrong. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/koalageorgie
    [link] [comments]

    Coh2 Noob Wehrmacht here, how do I get anti tank rifles for my units.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:56 PM PST

    I'm new to the multiplayer and have no clue how to get anti tank rifles/guns what do I need to do to get them, and how do I fight enemy tanks?

    submitted by /u/iamvoid56
    [link] [comments]

    Wehrmacht vs UKF in 1v1

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:47 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    I've been having trouble as Ostheer against just about everyone in 1v1 since the last big balance patch and I'm not sure why. I'm a pretty casual player at Leaderboard Level 7. With WM, who I'm aware might not be the most meta faction at the moment, my standard strategy is to usually rush Panzergrenadiers so I can cause havoc in the enemy's support weapons and do deep flanks and infiltration. Then, if I'm ahead on fuel, P4 or even Ostwind, or StuG III if I'm behind on fuel. Obviously I get PaKs/mortars/MGs as needed. However, I've found it difficult to effectively play the early game as Ostheer lately.

    Against Brits, for example, as the title implies: I've tried a variety of different strats. Standard Grenadiers seem to be outclassed by Tommies (while in cover obviously); assault grenadiers can do well if played right, but can be pushed around really easily by Universal Carriers due to lack of snares. The same issue prevails with other strats: MG42-heavy builds are easily flanked by flamethrower UCs, and if I go sniper against the fragile and expensive British infantry models, I find I have to play super conservatively so my sniper isn't caught out and chased down by a UC (which now has freer reign because I skipped another Gren squad in exchange for the sniper.

    After the early stages, I find that 222 cars are, expectedly, easily shut down by the AEC. I'm usually behind on fuel at this point, and my one or two PaK guns can't really keep me alive against an early Centaur or Cromwell; in my last game, my opponent was able to get a Centaur out at the 9-minute mark and I really didn't have enough AT to stop it from bulldozing my base.

    Does anyone have any reliable early-game strats for Ostheer, specifically against Brits? Once I'm in the late game I feel like I can usually stabilize and come back and win, but surviving against Allied early games just seems so hard to me as Wehrmacht for some reason. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Solo_Wing__Pixy
    [link] [comments]

    Baiting allied armor with a KT. (or) The importance of team-work (and front armor RNG)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:46 AM PST

    Meme Strategies

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:50 PM PST

    God I'm going to hell for this

    Just made a soviet player rage quit by spamming 13 scout cars and rushing them all into his base.

    Any more wher meme strats you guys been using against newer players? Any ideas for more memes? Bonus points if you can recover when things go south and you need to take things seriously.

    submitted by /u/Armie_Chan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment