• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Company of Heroes Double the damage, with half the units killed? After 1hr game!

    Company of Heroes Double the damage, with half the units killed? After 1hr game!


    Double the damage, with half the units killed? After 1hr game!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:24 PM PST

    Highly trained Soviet Shock Troops VS The engine of an Panzer IV

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:14 PM PST

    Something that's always puzzled me about COH2

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:25 AM PST

    Is any place good for a T-70?

    submitted by /u/retief1
    [link] [comments]

    Are rangers affected by riflemen bulletins?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:39 PM PST

    I couldn't help but notice how there aren't any bulletins for rangers and i think that's kinda weird. Hence my question :

    Are rangers affected by riflemen bulletins?

    submitted by /u/addjam
    [link] [comments]

    [Reposted due to being removed] Coh2 Wrapped 2019

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:25 PM PST

    18th Century Infantry Tactics vs Walking Stuka

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:40 PM PST

    Supression for Ostwind Bulletin

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:39 AM PST

    Does anyone use it and is it effective in any way ?

    submitted by /u/Gifty666
    [link] [comments]

    Help playing OST

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:36 AM PST

    HI, playing ost is really hard, when i first started to play ost i got so frustrated that i just quit and focused playing sovs instead. Now that i'm a slightly more experienced player and tried ost out again yep still very hard. So I need help playing em.

    USF is impossible for me, can't even keep my squads alive + by the time i can get p4's or ostwinds jacksons just fuck me up, my infantry can't stand upto the riflemen and i have run away in fear if see any of the elite infantry.

    Soviets are a bit easier (maybe because I play as em) but still very hard. T70 is a pain in the ass (I now understand what beeing on the receiving end of that thing feels like).

    Haven't faced brits (not in 1v1 atleast so don't know), But I remember they basically, bofor kill every thing sections kills everything else then Valentine or something f's me over.

    So really need some serious help here.

    submitted by /u/thetruerhy
    [link] [comments]

    USF player need some advise

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:48 PM PST

    So little background, Im no slouch with RTS games. Ive managed to hold onto masters league in sc2 as terran for many years. I average about 300apm to give you an idea of how I can play.

    Now onto COH2. I play as USF because I loved the campaign and as an American myself, I can't manage to play any other faction lol.

    I feel the game is in a good place balance wise until the later part of the game. Once tanks hit the field USF really struggles. I had a game yesterday where I was massively ahead but my opponent managed to get a few tigers and eeked out a win.

    Now I had 3 AT guns setup. What really made me question the games balance is when I saw my AT guns all hit the same tank, tank didn't die and then my AT teams were blobbed. I had mortors, mines and sandbags setup. They ran right through all that and forced a retreat and then they managed to take the point. I couldn't get it back and lost with them having just 30 pts left.

    Now this would have been seen as a super close game, but it was only close up to about 20 minutes.

    Onto my question. How the hell does USF actually delay tanks? I feel like in COH there's nothing you can do to deny resources. Every single game I've played has always gone to late game.

    Now with starcraft, you can win in 8 minutes with a timing attack. But in COH2 as USF, what timing do I have? What strategy do I have besides "don't let them get there"?

    I really love a good challenge and that's probably why I both wont switch to a different faction and continue to play USF even though I feel they're weak as shit. Don't get me wrong, they feel good at the start but once an opponent gets any kind of artillery or a tank of some kind, the battles get so hard you can tell its not the same difficulty for the other factions.

    What do I do to close out a game earlier so I can avoid the late game altogether? Also, how bad is USF? I feel my micro is as good as the game allows it but what else can I do to either win sooner, get a bigger lead to delay tanks or outright win in the late game?

    submitted by /u/throwaccountnumber69
    [link] [comments]

    G43 for grens/panzgrens?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:31 PM PST

    How good are they? The are 10 munitions cheaper than the mg42, therefore they must be worse right? In my expirience my ca. 2 vet grens are quite good from range with mg 42, so what about panzgrens (I use quite often without panzershreks)? How much does the g43 impact their shortrange capabilities? And what about the interrogation ability? Is it any good?

    submitted by /u/Epicfailer3000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment