• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Company of Heroes I love the M4C Sherman

    Company of Heroes I love the M4C Sherman


    I love the M4C Sherman

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:23 PM PST

    Holding my pudding not to rage quit :)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:49 PM PST

    So the end of game "awards"

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    Does anyone have a list of all the end of game names you can earn? Like team killer, assassin, Pyro maniac etc? I've been really curious to know how many there are.

    submitted by /u/Bluesteel447
    [link] [comments]

    COH1 or COH2?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:17 PM PST

    I've never played the series but I like rts games. I like a more single player experience tho and maybe a game that can still give content even after the campaign. I would like the singleplayer experience to last even after the campaign (skirmishes etc.) which company of hero's game should I buy?

    submitted by /u/wehraboo1939
    [link] [comments]

    Running over an entire squad with a tank feel orgasmic as hell

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:24 PM PST

    Especially a vet3 squad, I could physically feel the salt when I run over his suppressed lieutenant with my PZ IV

    submitted by /u/Blablah-Gellop
    [link] [comments]

    Strengths of the maxim?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:13 AM PST

    I'm really struggling to find any real, significant advantages the maxim has over other machine guns. The only thing I can think of I slightly faster set up/pack up times and faster movement speed. This really doesn't make up for the serious lack of suppression and damage it has.

    Has it been nerfed over the past year? Because I remember it being better.

    submitted by /u/101DaBoyz
    [link] [comments]

    [COH1] Anyone still playing tales of valor cause I have just started playing

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Does anyone still play tales of valor as I have only seen posts about COH2 on this sub is there another separate sub for it or something?

    submitted by /u/megapotatoman010205
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment