• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Company of Heroes I have no idea how I got in to military... considering I am blind

    Company of Heroes I have no idea how I got in to military... considering I am blind


    I have no idea how I got in to military... considering I am blind

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    KV-2 out sniping with the help of Scout sniper

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:57 PM PST

    Which mod allows unit testing?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:14 PM PST

    I'd like something similar to starcraft unit tester. Is there anything like that this game?

    Also added question what has more bazooka pen? Rangers or Para?

    submitted by /u/throwaccountnumber69
    [link] [comments]

    COH 1 - where do Steam Workshop maps go?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    Howdy. Maps I subscribe to in the steam workshop do not appear in-game. I want to find them in explorer and manually put them in the subscriptions folder, but does anyone know where they download to by default so I can find them and fix them? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bobby_Fiasco
    [link] [comments]

    What's your COH2 Resolution for the New Year?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:24 AM PST

    1. Actually gonna "try hard" this year
    2. You will stop playing after this year's games, and not play "one more game"
    3. Gonna stop complaining about balance
    4. You're gonna stop throwing infantry at that MG, before the 4th try
    5. You're gonna get an AT gun during the game
    6. You're going to participate in a team game other than saving resources for a Heavy Call-In
    7. That build 20 of X strategy is going to work for you this year
    8. You're going to actually watch a replay of your gameplay
    9. You're going to hit that surrender button when the game is out of hand and everyone is waiting for you to stop trying to bug the surrender mechanism
    10. You're not going to complain about bugs this year
    11. You're going to figure out if Luvnest is actually human, afterall
    12. This year - you'll take responsibility for more than 1/3 of the map in a 2v2 game
    13. This year - you're going to build a mortar for your Brit teammate, at least once
    14. You're actually going to do 5 sit-ups between games instead of staring at the radar screen like a zombie
    15. No BLOBS. For a year. ..
    16. I've achieved plenty and there's no better than the best.
    17. You'll finally upgrade your twitch stream like you insisted you would (ouch).
    18. What's your resolution?
    submitted by /u/nathanfreeze
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment