• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Company of Heroes OKW life be like

    Company of Heroes OKW life be like


    OKW life be like

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:00 PM PST

    Considering just giving up. Everybody absolutely steamrolls me and matchmaking can't find anyone of my skill level.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:41 AM PST

    35 loss streak as Soviets in 2v2. IDK what the fuck I'm doing wrong. Within 5 minutes I'm pinned at the base, my teammate leaves, and I'm forced to surrender. This isn't a exception. It's the norm.

    I'm doing the typical soviet "meta" 3-penals into flame engineers clown car strat with Shock Rifle. It's a pain in the ass because I keep getting fausted by grens and the vehicle loves to ignore my micro and suicidally charge into the gens and get fausted on me.

    I really, REALLY want to enjoy this game but it feels like I'm late to the party, and the only people who play this game now have thousands of hours and will have my buttcheeks against the wall. Literally just now I had only 30 manpower to go on the enemy team, only to suddenly get stiff-armed and lose because some russian friend on my team was spamming pings telling me to "play garden" whatever the fuck that means. When I asked him what Garden was, he told me to fuck myself and left.

    TL;DR invite your friends to play this game. Buy this game for people who have never even played an RTS before so they can populate matchmaking and it's actually a fair fight for me. I was praying the winter giveaway would inject some new blood into matchmaker but I guess they got roflstomped and gave up already.

    NINJA EDIT: Got a match while posting this. I'll upload the replay tomorrow in a comment. Within 10 minutes the enemy built a stronghold of Anti Tank Guns, Bunkers, Mortars, MG's, and tanks and pounded my base into submission. Post-match both opponents were level 100+ with one of them level 100 pristiege 3. I'm only level 37.

    submitted by /u/Toybasher
    [link] [comments]

    1v1s are seriously exhausting, especially with things like these

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    CoH2 OKW?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:33 PM PST

    Is anyone else having trouble getting the sWS Supply Half Track? When I play by myself, I can spawn in a sWS half track, but when in an actual game online, I can't find it anywhere, any tips?

    submitted by /u/Jiffy168978
    [link] [comments]

    10000 IQ Ost player destroys me.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Can someone tell me what formula + adjustment this site use for dps

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:44 AM PST

    this site: https://coh2db.com/stats/

    It has dps curves for weapons of all the factions. It's a bit outdated. The thing is no matter what formula and adjustments I use my results don't look like this. And it's kinda bugging me. So if anyone knows tell me.

    submitted by /u/thetruerhy
    [link] [comments]

    Best 1v1 American commander/ strategy

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:42 PM PST

    I've been having a lot of 1v1s with my friend recently and he's started to learn my strategy, want to play more as the Americans, any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Nuclear0Walrus
    [link] [comments]

    Units dont cross bridges?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:55 AM PST

    So i noticed that sometimes units dont want to cross bridges,Including Infantry and Vehicles

    Is this a bug or a personnal issue?

    submitted by /u/OOOOOOF4244
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment