• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Company of Heroes Seems that there will be a big sale...

    Company of Heroes Seems that there will be a big sale...


    Seems that there will be a big sale...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    You ever just....

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:29 AM PST

    Sega hiring CoH QA

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:33 AM PST

    Coh2.org repost:
    https://www.coh2.org/topic/102932/sega-hiring-coh-qa
    Sege Europe is hiring QA testers for new CoH content/game. One of the requirement is 100 hours in CoH/Total War games.
    SEGA Functionality QA Senior Tester (TW || CoH):
    https://www.jobs.bg/job/5149351
    https://archive.ph/1GFvV

    *SNIP*
    Knowledge and playtime (100h+) of the Total War franchise (preferably from Warhammer 1 and forward) and/or equivalent knowledge and playtime for Company of Heroes series.

    This is Sega Europe's new QA team sharing studio with CA (also known as CA Sofia):
    https://www.coh2.org/topic/89882/new-sega-europe-ca-studio

    submitted by /u/SturmtigerCobra
    [link] [comments]

    How to report a player... it is easy.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:30 AM PST

    Another USF question (not salty this time)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:04 PM PST

    What's your 3 picks for commander? I'm still deciding my third one as I have Recon and Urban locked in for sure. But what's good for the last one? I was thinking armory for the engineers that have demo charges but is there one that I should have instead?

    submitted by /u/throwaccountnumber69
    [link] [comments]

    What are your 1v1 strategies playing as Wehr against SOV?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:57 AM PST

    Oh man, I am really struggling against SOV since patch. I was rank 16 before patch but have been hovering at 13-14 almost exclusively due to losses to Soviets.

    Early game:

    I used to go jeager infantry commander and use lots of grens with camo and g43s. That's just not doable against the con heavy play these days. Other soviet players have told me mgs are their nightmare against Wehr. Admittedly, I struggle with mg play but I've tried 2 mgs to supplement my mainline, even then I struggle with positioning (l2p, right?) and t70.

    The t70 is a huge pest, often causing me to retreat most of what I have on the field. In fact, I would really like both assgren commanders, but they are so vulnerable to a t70 that I have avoided them entirely.

    Using assgren can generally jump out to a point/resource lead against SOV, but it's holding it after the t70 that makes it hard. I could improve my mine play and simply prepare for the t70 in a defensive position better than I have. When the soviet player doesn't go t70 and I've gone assgren, I typically win in the 15.

    Late game:

    SOV heavy armor strats are just making things challenging, especially heavy frontal armor (the assault gun tank, the IS2, and T34 variant). A few of my losses went into the late game (40 minute and beyond) and every time it was heads up, armor to armor loss. Half of those losses I had a elite tiger. What works for others?

    submitted by /u/plinythewinny
    [link] [comments]

    Urah!!!!!!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:05 PM PST

    How do I get rid of this? It's covering like half of my screen. (sorry for the bad quality)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    Puma got stuck then it went to another dimension, theres a priest in front of me and an SU at the right but you cant see them cause its all black

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:19 AM PST

    Is it just me or the sturmtiger is extremely underwhelming

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:16 AM PST

    Last night I got 3 "direct hits" on a MG, an AT gun, and a blob of shock troops. The mg lost 1 model, the ATgun lost 2, and the shock troops lost 3 or 4 between the 3 squads.

    submitted by /u/RubikTetris
    [link] [comments]

    A COH2 Christmas: Gifting LendLease Shermans, Singing Songs

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:56 AM PST

    "best faction" for 1vs1.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I ask this question because in the 1vs1 tournament I noticed that some factions have been little used, and I wonder what are the best for 1vs1?

    submitted by /u/Strunzu
    [link] [comments]

    What are the brits up to?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:10 AM PST

    Guys considering the current UKF build, the fact that their positioning is so awkward relative to other factions; what should be the area of focus relic should focus on in their next patch.

    My thinking:
    Sections should be 5 men by default
    Introduction of a squad with semi-automatic rifles for mid-range engagement.
    Introduction of Achillies as a doctrine tank destroyer, and firefly to be buffed with more AI (could be made commander specific).

    Please suggest a discussion, just wanna looking at how the community feels about UKF meta.

    submitted by /u/MrinalMishra
    [link] [comments]

    Matchmaking is atrocious.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:12 AM PST

    I've already gone through placements.

    Constantly, the vast majority of games played and inspected upon completion results in my 2mil xp, usually paired with someone between 100k-4mil vs people who are at least one 3 prestige 18.7mil and another 10mil or so xp player.

    The VAST majority of games, the matchmaking is incredibly, unfairly, and unenjoyably lopsided.

    This last game an example, paired with a 400k player who flamed me all match because after he immediately lost all his units, I slowly succumbed to the weight of what I later found out to be a 10mil and 7mil player.

    17mil combined xp vs 2.6mil.

    Terrible match making.

    submitted by /u/spunrecord2
    [link] [comments]

    Did cons get buffed?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:00 AM PST

    I played a game yesterday vs. a Wehr player and my cons went toe-to toe with his MG-upgraded grenadiers, sometimes same or worse cover, same everything, at medium to longer ranges. Even his rifle-grenade spam didn't help that much.

    The reason I lost was because of MG spam, but early game I had the upper hand. Could it be that I got better at using cons?

    submitted by /u/Bomir_Mulatovic
    [link] [comments]

    how accurate is the coh2.org veterancy and ability guide

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:29 PM PST

    Like how upto date it is any way. And are the Ass gren vet accurate?? seems kinda insane if you ask me 0.95 RA normal, 0.9025 when 6 men, vet 1 0.9 and 0.71 on top of that at vet 3 sounds kinda ridiculous thats like 0.58 RA at vet3 thats way to close to pgrens/rangers who have 0.57 RA at vet3 on top of that they 1.4x acc and 0.75x cooldown. Those are some high boosts for an assault squad.

    submitted by /u/thetruerhy
    [link] [comments]

    Why does assault engies win vs panzergrens

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:58 PM PST

    I find it absolutely retarded that a 0 cp cheaper unit wins against pgren. Like what does the balance team have against ostheer, like srsly, do they think everything should beat Ostheer. It's kinda frustrating playing ostheer. It feels like i'm on the loosing side not trying to loose vs when i play allies it feels like winning side trying to win. Just annoying.

    submitted by /u/thetruerhy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment