• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Company of Heroes The enemy has started using game bug propaganda to demoralize the troops.

    Company of Heroes The enemy has started using game bug propaganda to demoralize the troops.


    The enemy has started using game bug propaganda to demoralize the troops.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    trash talkers when they "win"

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Can someone tell me how game kill is even possible on a Sherman? I mean, how? Da fuq?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Is the assault support doctrine worth in 1v1 and 2v2?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:38 PM PST

    Also just a few questions about it,

    Can the strafing run be shot down by aa? Is the tiger tank any good? And is the cargo truck worth it?

    submitted by /u/iamvoid56
    [link] [comments]

    Any place that has the unit limitations for Theater of War for each of the packs? Google isn't helping.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    I'm trying to figure out which commander special units are limited in each of the ToW modes. Trial and error is okay but it's a pain in the ass trying to figure out every single one. Any help would be appreciated and help completing some missions would be great too.

    submitted by /u/AnglerfishMiho
    [link] [comments]

    Is the UKF any good in 1v1 ?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    I heard they are the worst faction for playing in 1v1 match, is this true and does anyone know why ?

    submitted by /u/Enderski_
    [link] [comments]

    Which UKF vehicle is the best target for Designate Command Vehicle?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Basically the title. Using Tactical Support mainly. I've heard the command vehicle gets a hefty debuff to (just main gun?) accuracy and RoF, so which would be the best vehicle to nerf? AEC, turning it into basically a mobile bunker with very little offense? If I'm not mistaken, the Target Tread active bypasses accuracy checks so it could still use that effectively?

    submitted by /u/Reason-and-rhyme
    [link] [comments]

    COH1 LAN (Deployed)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Hey guys quick question. I'm trying to play COH1 with a buddy via LAN. Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/atomfrank
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:10 AM PST

    I'm new to the game, I don't really understand the British faction. They seem very underpowered and their tanks are not very good against German and Russian tanks . The infantry is ok but not great, I don't even train tanks anymore just anti tank guns as they seem to be cheaper. Is there a proper strategy for playing as the British?

    submitted by /u/Salmonsid
    [link] [comments]

    Ideal range for ukf units

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:48 AM PST

    What are optimal shooting distance for ukf units? Is should be at max possible range behind cover, commandos as close as possible and engineers only with piats to hunt tank. What about other upgrades? If I put bren on IS I still should keep max distance? And commandos should move and fire or engage at distance with double bren? Sorry for noob question it always wonders me what is best use of UK units with conjunction of weapons

    submitted by /u/K1lljoy23
    [link] [comments]

    MY BEST DEFEAT

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:16 AM PST

    ... Stupid fucking question. How you you deselect units? I use ESC, better option?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Title.

    Esc deselects units, but also opens the pause menu if no units are selected. I've been using it to de-select so I don't give so many fucked up orders when trying to select and move another unit.

    I swear CoH sometimes ignores/misses/drops commands.... So I tend to compensate with spamming keys. This can fuck me when I use ESC to deselect. Also fucked me when I retreat my riflemen, then decrew the vehicle I also had in my selection... SMH lol.

    submitted by /u/thefonztm
    [link] [comments]

    Sell me on Tank Destroyers/SPGs

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:58 AM PST

    So I've been playing on and off for a while, but I'm by no means experienced (prefer playing against AI). I've been trying to use Tank Destroyers/self-propelled guns a bit more, but I'm really having difficulty justifying grabbing them.

    I realise they have advantages over AT guns (longer range, less vulnerable), but it just seems to me that I'd be much better off using a regular tank supported by an anti-tank gun or two instead. For the price they tend to be (usually comparable to their turreted counterparts), they gain a bit of extra power against tanks at the cost of sacrificing versatility by losing anti-infantry capabilities. At least to my understanding, they don't seem to be worth getting over a regular tank.

    Am I missing something? I have a feeling that I'm using them incorrectly somehow, or otherwise have made some kind of error. I'm quite the TD fangirl irl, so it would be cool to be able to use them effectively in game, but it always feels like I'm gimping myself a bit grabbing one instead of, say, a Panzer or T-34.

    submitted by /u/R97R
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment