• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Company of Heroes Me and the lads liberating Carpiquet

    Company of Heroes Me and the lads liberating Carpiquet


    Me and the lads liberating Carpiquet

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:23 PM PST

    I realy feel sorry about my conscript

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Promotions (fixed)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:09 PM PST

    The only valid way to play

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:52 PM PST

    Why there is no achievement granted with winning the game by one VP remaining.... :/

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:11 PM PST

    SNIPER

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Lets talk about UKF

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:38 PM PST

    I usually play soviets and my recent shift to trying out the UKF is as you probably expect .... jarring. I like to think I'm pretty proficient with the soviets and I dont want to sound like a newbie crying about what 'asymmetrical balance' means but my lord I cant seem to get momentum.

    I feel the emplacements are a hard sell to invest in and the 4 man inf sections are a rough deal.

    So in a nutshell- what on earth is my opener

    Whats a viable counter to german MG spam / sturmspam / sniper spam ?

    submitted by /u/avagoo
    [link] [comments]

    Keep menu music but disable ingame music?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:35 PM PST

    I like to listen to the menu music but I don't enjoy the music ingame because its distracting and I've heard it 1000 times. Is there anyway to keep the main menu music but disable the music when I'm playing?

    submitted by /u/koalageorgie
    [link] [comments]

    [CoH2] [Mod] How do I start modding?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Hello, I'm a new-ish CoH 2 player. I've been checking out maps in the workshop and I'd really like to create my own 1v1 defense-oriented map. I've tried navigating Steams workshop to find the modding tools but I'm having trouble finding them. Could someone explain to me or link a guide on how to get started modding CoH 2 maps?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/getdat40
    [link] [comments]

    Fight the enemy with thier own guns.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    coh2 - help against russian blobs as germans

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:45 AM PST

    ok so, me and my friend ( me ostheer and my friend OKW ) we play against others 2 friends that play only russians.

    our problem is always at the start. we don't know actually what to do, since our mgs always get swarmed by goddmn russians conscripts and grenadiers always get killed by some farmers. not to mention they always get at guns even before we manage to get any tank.

    how can we resolve that

    submitted by /u/ErikaKalkbrenner
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with random multiplayer lobbys in a nutshell...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Annoying Bug

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Is anyone else getting a bug where your doctrines and commander choices fail to save? Seems like it just started happening with the last patch.

    submitted by /u/strictflow
    [link] [comments]

    Close the Pocket broken?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:11 PM PST

    In a match just now, for the lels we decided to try and close the pocket with Ostheer encirclement doctrine. We neutralised three points cutting off their simcity territories from their base territory, and were aghast to see 'light mortar fire incoming' instead of the proper close the pocket artillery. The southern victory point was recaptured about 15 seconds after close the pocket was activated, but in those 15 seconds, nothing at all happened and the isolated territories only had the light mortar fire.

    Screenshot:

    Up-close on the minimap:

    We've successfully pulled off close the pocket before, and are fairly familiar with the mechanics. In this case, the isolated territories should've been CTP'd instead of 'light mortar'd. Looking at the minimap however, we note two territories have the same red outline as the enemy's base territory and look like they're connected, even though there's no way they could be looking at the map.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Kill3rCat
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best Wehrmacht Doctrine for 1v1?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:31 AM PST

    Im new to coh2 an I dont like team games, so Im looking for the best 1v1 doctrine I can get with my supply points. I saw a guide on the Ostruppen by a guy named Helping Hans, but Im not too sure if that doctrine is good for a newbie like me. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/xRivet
    [link] [comments]

    t34 garbage tank

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:34 AM PST

    waste of fuel

    submitted by /u/PikaBoy321
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment