• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Company of Heroes Is artillery more accurate if you have sight?

    Company of Heroes Is artillery more accurate if you have sight?


    Is artillery more accurate if you have sight?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Is LefH or B4 artillery more likely to hit/damage opponent if you have sight as opposed to firing into the fog of war?

    Does it matter?

    I'd really like a citation or something to substantiate the answer to this question. I feel like confirmation bias could easily be at work here.

    submitted by /u/plinythewinny
    [link] [comments]

    Are AT Tommies dps vs infantry more like Guards or Penals?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Just wondering.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    TEAMGAME PSA

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:36 PM PST

    2v2s are not two separate 1v1s. It's a TEAM game. Listen to your ally. If your side fails help his. Mine the cut off and peel. Sodium levels high after holding a 2v1 side for 25 minutes while my brit ally builds 3 at guns and 5 sections for his side. Then I leave my side to help his since he won't help me then goes over to my side. OOF hahaha.

    submitted by /u/HelmutIV
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of bugs I found

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:16 AM PST

    In case of someone from balance patch reads this

    • Vet 3 ML20 gets stuck on permanent reload

    • British Infantry gets permanent bonus from Hold the Line (or at least the shield icon is permanent)

    • Tactical Support sappers lose equipped weapons permanently when models die, but weapon slots are occupied regardless

    submitted by /u/Narpason
    [link] [comments]

    Name of a game mode?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:52 AM PST

    I cannot for the life of me remember what the mission/gamemode was called on CoH1 where you played as a single unit, with each team having a base either side, where you would attack and defend on a battlefield. You could level the unit up with certain perks and you had something like 4 different classes to choose from. Can anyone please remind me?

    submitted by /u/Nation1ne
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Mentor

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I've been trying to get into the multiplayer recently, and have had no luck at all. I do very well against AI, but the AI are really not like the players imo. Anyone that is willing to help me along and teach me a thing are two would be greatly welcomed.

    Edit:

    I am okay with doing anything except 1v1's and playing OKW, as these really don't suit my playstyle. I'm in Hawaii rn but I'm moving to the east coast in a month.

    submitted by /u/ItsSobee
    [link] [comments]

    Build orders?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:05 PM PST

    I'm an ok player at microing because of my long history with RTSs, but I really dont know the meta build orders on CoH2, which causes me to lose games. Are there even meta build orders on this game? (I'm talking only the first 5-10 min of the game)

    submitted by /u/I_have_Ligma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment