• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Company of Heroes You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

    Company of Heroes You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about


    You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:41 PM PST

    They Stand No Chance!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:22 AM PST

    One of the greatest mystery of CoH2, my UC destroyed 3 vehicles with 0 damage

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:19 AM PST

    What is your most "unconventional" kill/destruction ever?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Here's mine:

    I sunk a half-track once by having my conscripts throw a molotov at it when it ventured out onto the ice once.

    submitted by /u/cplcarlman
    [link] [comments]

    Ardennes Assault : Airborne Company Bug

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Any idea if there is gunna be an update/patch soon that may include a fix for the Pathfinders in Ardennes Assault? Currently, you cannot call/recruit them even if you have the proper criteria. Some user said this was only true if you had Dog Company selected as one of your three factions. Any word of a new update/patch soon that may fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/Blinky_The_Ghost
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me with a bugsplat fix?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I have been trying to play Coh2 for a while now to play ardenne assault (haven't really played since it came out originally) but every time without fail as soon as I finish a mission or quit the game, I get this bugsplat error with no error code.

    I'm at my wits end and cant find a solution to this. Anybody have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/yuristocrat
    [link] [comments]

    Vetoed maps

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Hello there,i am fairley new player,so i wanna know what are most vetoed maps in coh 2,i mostly play 3v3 or 4v4

    submitted by /u/veljkointer
    [link] [comments]

    Mines and explosives

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Newbie here. I am confused on whether my own troops can be damaged by the mines I set. I have seen my tank setting off what I presume to be my own anti-infantry mines.

    Another thing. Are enemy troops able to see my mines without minesweepers? There is a rather conspicuous sign placed at the mined area and I am unsure if only I am able to see it

    Lastly how does detonation charges set up by engineers work? Can they be seen by the enemy. And am I able to right click it anytime to set it off even if my engineer aren't nearby it(or dead for the matter)

    submitted by /u/Snarrbolax
    [link] [comments]

    How accurate are the weapon/tank stats on coh2db?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:47 AM PST

    It says last updated on 25.05.2017 Which is 2.5 years ago. Is there a better source to see the DPS of different weapons?

    submitted by /u/IBNCTWTSF
    [link] [comments]

    HMG's are really annoying and kinda ruin any strategy you want to use

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Seriously tho, why does it have to be like this? I get that MG's lock infantry down but why are they available so early for a couple factions and not all? This makes for a really annoying and boring meta when you can't do any cool strats because you're forced into the same shit to battle vs MGs. Why couldn't they make MGs easier to counter than require teching into grenades? I main USF and the whole thought behind flanking MGs is such bull. These maps are so damn congested and the range of an MG is so damn wide. It even suppresses you when you're not even in the damage field.

    Mortars don't really do the job, then you're left defenseless vs volk spam or sturm spam. So you need to get a 4 rifles and cant really cut one to get an early mortar. So you're left spamming smoke grenades and there not even that great. They don't last long enough to hold a point and 2 squads of Volks can hold any USF infantry back if you go for a flank. Using commander abilities cuts into upgrades that you just can't afford doing unless you like getting over run.

    It's just not fun. I want to try different shit, make different units. But being stuck into the same tech path just because of MG's is so damn lame. Cant explain it anyway else. I don't think they're OP but I definitely think they force too much of a reaction. Wish USF had something that would force a faction into 2.5 tier tech to counter a 250 manpower unit. Why couldn't they just switch mortar with MGs tech? Or make it so an MG doesnt have 5 barrels shooting at 5 different squads at the sametime regardless of positioning. They dont act like real life either, like what the hell is that. Whatever rant over f this game.

    submitted by /u/ienferblaze
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment