• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Company of Heroes My favourite thing about COH2 is the friendly community.

    Company of Heroes My favourite thing about COH2 is the friendly community.


    My favourite thing about COH2 is the friendly community.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:25 AM PST

    A mysterious being .....

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:07 PM PST

    You miss every shot you don't take.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:18 PM PST

    You can count on osttruppen

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:38 AM PST

    A little bit of Faith...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:34 PM PST

    How do people put up with the matchmaking??

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Referring to 1v1 specifically.

    I feel like 1-2 games out of 5 is actually equally balanced with someone of your level.

    I'm personally in the level 10-11 range so by no means great but as soon as I hit level 11 and nearing 12, I'll keep getting matched with a 16 or 13+. Almost never a 12 or lower. Idk maybe there's some recency bias but I feel like unless I'm willing to put up with being severely out matched, it's really disheartening to make a push up the ladder.

    submitted by /u/im_dalegend
    [link] [comments]

    Why build anything else?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Differences between IS-2 , KV-2 and ISU-152?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:09 PM PST

    What are their roles, advantages, their axis counterparts in regards to armour, those kinds of things?

    I guess the is2 is good for breakthrough but the gun is not that good against armour.

    submitted by /u/samir500l
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything in this game more satisfying than blowing up the squad(s) of an inattentive player with a satchel charge?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:56 PM PST

    I personally like to call the move a "vibe check". Just completely wiped two full-health upgraded Obers with this pro gamer move.

    submitted by /u/HylianChozo
    [link] [comments]

    This game seemed really hard, couldn't figure out why until the end. wtf is this matchmaking?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:08 PM PST

    Relic issue server side?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Is anyone else experiencing drops today? Just got dc'ed from a good game and getting very long connecting times. My internet seems fine on other devices, streaming etc.

    submitted by /u/heartdropsdaily
    [link] [comments]

    COH1 vs COH2?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:37 AM PST

    I have played Coh1 and Coh2 for thousands of hours each, but I still can't say which game is better. It's true that Coh1 is outdated and old, but Coh1 is still very good, and the quality of Coh1 is so great that Coh1 still has a lot of value. COh2 is not so outdated, but Coh2 is actually not as great as coh1. Coh2 has too many paid DLC commanders, and the British faction of Coh2 is much less ambitious than Coh1 british.

    But I don't hate Coh2. I've seen many Coh1 players hating on Coh2. I've also seen many Coh2 players hating on Coh1. I don't understand why people do this, because both games are excellent. What do you think about it?

    submitted by /u/FriendshipMystery
    [link] [comments]

    When your opponents deploy one AT unit the whole game

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Just had an epic 4v4 with these guys. and a satisfying loss. Whoever you are, I salute you.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:48 AM PST

    Germans dafaq

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:34 PM PST

    How do you guys counter the Germans, as the allies. Like their infantry used to be a bit weaker than the allies so you would kinda win the early game but now it's kinda weird and different. How do you counter the tanks do you focus on AT or mines or you just straight go for TD's Thanks

    submitted by /u/ManioAmanio
    [link] [comments]

    There are Goliaths in CoH2??

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:04 AM PST

    I've just unlocked an Intel Bulletin that buffs Goliaths. Have these always been in the game? I presume they're commander exclusive for one of the German Factions, but I've never noticed a commander that adds them.

    submitted by /u/R97R
    [link] [comments]

    Coh 2 1v1 Meta

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:10 AM PST

    So I've been long absent from Coh 2 and was thinking about coming back. Would love to know what the current meta for 1v1 is.

    submitted by /u/MLG42
    [link] [comments]

    Bugsplat on launch

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Hello there.

    I'm having troubles playing Company of Heroes 2. I already played it for around 200 hours but i bought a new computer few weeks ago and decided to install game again on steam. Now i'm getting bugsplat error message everytime i try to run the game.

    I read a lot of topic about this kind of problem and i tried many solution but none of them work.

    Things I have tried:

    Validating steam files. Complete Reinstall. Removing Display drivers and reinstalling them, deleting file from my games and verified game integrity from properties options. Steam is fully updated. I don't have steam beta ON. Somewhere in settings tried to turn off fullscreen option. Tried to run in every compatibility mode possible. ETC.

    Only thing i didn't try is to go to previous version of windows but i can't since my windows was updated more then 10 days ago. If there is any other option on how to get to previous version please tell me or if there is any other fix out there? I'm starting to become desperate...

    Edit : Bugsplat error screenshot : https://imgur.com/a/FUE0VmH

    submitted by /u/mvpeu420
    [link] [comments]

    Whiteball Express - Close the pocket

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:02 AM PST

    On whiteball and redball express I keep running into people who are using close the pocket by decapping the two points just outside of our bases resulting in everything being shelled.

    Playing randoms, my teammates never seem to notice fast enough that everything is being artilleried and they lose everything and quit or are unable to take the ground back.

    If we ever are able to push back into the middle of the map, another close the pocket comes again soon after.

    Is the only option to veto whiteball and redball express? This seems to be the only map I see it on and it's just kills the entire game.

    submitted by /u/spunrecord2
    [link] [comments]

    [CoH1] How the flipping frick do you counter the Kettenkrad?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:12 AM PST

    Ok I'm at a loss here. Recently been playing against a good PE player and I play the British. He keeps spamming Kettenkrads all over the map and taking away all of my resources. The damn things easily outrun my units, and trying to capture back territory with the slow British move-speed in neutral/enemy territory is just painful.

    Even if I do actually chase one down and kill it, it doesn't mean anything. The amount of time that my unit has wasted trying to track this thing down, and the amount of my attention it requires to do so is easily worth the cheap 165 MP cost for him. He'll just pump out another one.

    So I always end up with a choice. Either I spread my forces thin trying to chase down his Kettenkrads and be unable to defend against a concentrated attack from him, or I concentrate my forces and be able to fend off his attacks whilst losing most of my resources to Kettenkrads. Neither strategy has worked for me as you can imagine.

    The only time I can sort of manage is when the map doesn't have many resource points, or if there is some great choke point like a big bridge, where I can build an emplacement. The most effective unit I find is the light tank, but by the time I get one of those I have basically lost the game because by that point he owns most of the map and I am really low on resources.

    Also I should mention that I don't have a particular game mode in mind. The example here is 1v1 but I want some general advice on countering this unit. Cheers

    submitted by /u/kyfohatl
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Riflemen should still be able to pop smoke.

    submitted by /u/Icheath99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment