• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Company of Heroes 8.8cm Raketenwerfer 43 Püppchen

    Company of Heroes 8.8cm Raketenwerfer 43 Püppchen


    8.8cm Raketenwerfer 43 Püppchen

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Has this happened to you? You keep losing games against more experienced/expert players and get paired with new players that drags you down in rank constantly exacerbating the problem?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:10 PM PST

    I keep getting paired against elite players and I fall in the leaderboards causing me to be paired up with newbie teammates. It never seems to stop and my Win loss ratio is laughable because of it. Is there just a surplus of skilled axis players and new allied players? I know I can get better, but it just seems like it never stops. In team games should you just follow other players to where they're attacking and try to breakthrough? It seems people focus so much on unattainable points.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    So one night my friend decided it was a good idea to do this...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:43 AM PST

    Cursed Ragdoll

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Does having more skins and bulletins increase your chances of getting commanders since loot is faction based? Or do you just get more supply in loot drops?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:56 PM PST

    PSA: 3v3

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    So this is me just taking a moment to grief/ ask a question.

    Why do people do this rush for fuel caches(building them) in the first 3 minutes of the games.

    I've seen it repeatedly this past weekend me and my friend start by trying to gain/hold ground but the third random is just behind us both in land and units because they are deciding to build fuel caches.

    So unless I am missing a next level strategy please just please wait like 10 minutes before you start building fuel deposits.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Comment
    [link] [comments]

    How to avoid getting wiped when there are many things happening all across the map?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:12 AM PST

    Hi, I am a USF and OKW player mainly if that helps.

    I have alot of trouble keeping my squads and vehicles alive when there are multiple things happening across the map. I have no problems when it is only one or two engagements, but when my opponent is constantly hitting me on multiple areas, I end up losing squads to rifle grenades or bundled grenades, or high dps of enemy elite troops. I also often lose my fragile tanks by A moving into AT infantry or AT, then getting distracted by something and only realising it after the tank is at 50% health and possibly snared. This almost always loses me games I would have won, just cause the opponent destroys my fragile jackson or causes me to lose my vetted infantry repeatedly.

    I know the obvious answer is to just pay more attention, look at the minimap more, etc. But i find it very hard to remember to do those things when i am actually playing the game and focusing on other things like finding flanks and getting units into cover.

    I would appreciate some advice, I want to know what are the things I should be doing to avoid losing units when I am distracted by multiple things happening, and how I can force myself to not forget to do them when I am in game and getting stressed out. I have a replay saved where i lost a game i was winning cause of poor unit preservation if it helps.

    submitted by /u/BoredInNS
    [link] [comments]

    What change would force players to play "off" meta?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:00 AM PST

    When I'm playing CoH I'm constantly thinking about ways the game would be more interesting, if everyone wasn't moving toward the same build.

    What's your best idea for the best way to accomplish this in your mind?

    More similar units? More dissimilar units? More specialized units?

    What's your best suggestion? (bad opinions welcome, semantics boo'd :)

    submitted by /u/nathanfreeze
    [link] [comments]

    [Soviets] How do you deal with late game German armor and artillery? The zis gun only dents it and is evaporated by unflankable artillery. Do you spam IS 2's and SU 85's?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:47 AM PST

    It seems on really good games the allies are almost able to take the whole map before the game devolves into a stalemate of the enemy losing one point at a time. Eventually the axis are able to use heavy tanks to win despite never having an advantage and get a sweeping victory at the end. To deal with the Artillery I would build a Katyusha. However I'm trying to rush a IS 2 to defend the point, is there anyway to stop this late game axis build up and push?

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment