• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Company of Heroes And now, we dance

    Company of Heroes And now, we dance


    And now, we dance

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Sticky MG

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Y’all ever just have one of those games?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:33 AM PST

    Proud of my first online German victory win! with 40K damage dealt!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Why can't I garrison the 17 pounder?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:44 PM PST

    [Game: COH2]

    It says it gets a garrison bonus but for some reason there's no ability to garrison it? (It doesn't even have a garrison 'slot' like buildings and the Bofors/3" Mortar does.)

    <edit> I just read the patch notes from back in 2017. It looks like the garrison function was removed, however it still reads on it's tool tip that garrisoning it increases it's rate of fire. It looks like the flares function was moved to Vet 1, but how can I get the 'garrison bonus' without garrisoning it?

    It also looks like the Forward Assembly had it's garrison aura removed, too? Entirely?

    submitted by /u/Maitrify
    [link] [comments]

    imm better thAN U, but I still lost to you

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Start of match builds (please help for USF)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:19 PM PST

    So I been playing COH2 for a while got 550 hours on it and I am looking for good starters for certain factions and what I could improve

    OST: infantry build>grens>grens>MG42 OKW:>kubel>volk>volk Brits (don't know acronyms):Tommy>grenade>vickers USSR:rifle or support depending on other team commander and intel>hospital>penal or conscripts>car or MG>sniper or mortar USF:please help

    What starters might be better

    submitted by /u/thatrandomkidsqueaks
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt to make Special Forces Doctrine viable:

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:05 PM PST

    My attempt to make Special Forces Doctrine viable:

    Mustache man with sunglasses

    Nowadays, nobody actually wants the Special forces doctrine unless they want to meme with radio silence and the infiltration grenades. Back in the days, the command panther was the pain gist of it, where you can basically get a premium medium tank with no schwererpanzer headquarters. Now when that call-in requires that truck to be deployed, everybody pretty much ditched it.

    What I think is that the command panther should turn into a heavy tank-like vehicle. What I mean by that is giving it access to HE shells, like a sherman or an ISU-152 that has to alternate for maximum effectiveness. The current panther feels lackluster, as it costs about the same as a normal heavy tank (Tiger 1, IS 2, Pershing, Crocodile), but lacks the anti-infantry capability - and the aura bonus it provides feels unimpressive.

    So in general, my version of the panther would be like a buffed comet - a heavy tank that has weaker armour/health but has higher mobility.

    C&C welcome

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile Defense Doctrine uses?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Does anyone use this doctrine anymore? Haven't seen much use of it after they put the puma in a research lock, but if people still use it, how do you use it effectively?

    submitted by /u/Kaizhur262
    [link] [comments]

    OBW Vs Brit . Obw best infantry loses to commandos!?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    Okay i noticed in last game about that: even i recruited obw best infantry against commandos. still commandos did all the dmg to my units. because commandos abilitys, on right use they where on
    unstoppable .
    how else i could win commandos if infantry cannot do anything and they are limiting my gass production and they allready have 2 tanks. ??

    they just seems to be to unbalanced on my eyes.

    submitted by /u/Soope_S
    [link] [comments]

    i suck at this game can you people help

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:32 AM PST

    Coming from CoH and learning CoH2. How do I get commanders and upgrade conscripts to get PPSH?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    I'm so lost and I seem to suck really bad at this game compared to the first CoH. I'm getting points from exp but I don't know what those are for? There is no tech or ability tree like in the first one?

    I'm playing as the Soviets and I hear people talking about commanders and upgrading conscripts to PPSHs' but I don't see a button for that anywhere. The only two rifle units I really have are Conscripts and Convicts and they both kind of suck against end-level enemy infantry and vehicles.

    submitted by /u/AlwaysAtRiverwood
    [link] [comments]

    Any Mac players out there?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:40 PM PST

    Feels like its always 100% searching of whatever faction I'm playing as, any Mac players out there who want to rip coh2?

    submitted by /u/Tmoney707
    [link] [comments]

    I remembered there being more 4v4 maps, were some removed it has there always been so few?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment