• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Company of Heroes To add insult to injury.

    Company of Heroes To add insult to injury.


    To add insult to injury.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Mission was a failure, too many PTRS(s)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:43 AM PST

    The typo in 'veterancy' can't be unseen now and it bothers me.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:53 PM PST

    When your teammate calls you a dog, tells you you're a noob who should never play multiplayer games, tells the enemy team you're afk, blows up your base, and then you out score him in every metric. Just... Very satisfying.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Mod to remove AI cheats? (specifically vision)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:24 PM PST

    GAME: COH2

    I'm not a big RTS player, primarily due to my dislike of micro. (I do that enough in real life.) So I tend to just play against AI, and defend. I enjoy watching the combat, not so much the winning.

    However the degree to which the AI cheats in regards to vision (i.e. they have no fog of war) is ENORMOUSLY frustrating.

    Does anyone know of a mod that removes this from the AI so they're at least playing on the same level as we are in terms of fog of war? (I don't mind their ability to cheat resources as their tactics are terrible.)

    <edit> In lieu of a mod to add in Fog of War for AI, I'd take a mod to increase AI intelligence in standard (which still has Fog of War for AI but the AI is just so stupid and pathetic at Standard in Vanilla CoH2)

    submitted by /u/Maitrify
    [link] [comments]

    Most anti-cinematic game-ending tank robbery

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    man do i love the advanced powers mod

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    I really thought he was gonna make it..

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:18 AM PST

    When you're trying to fight a triple cap with 1 point left.. and then

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Is there a hack that makes b4 shots land perfectly

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:58 PM PST

    I just played a 2v2 and the my opponents went Counter attack and every single B4 shot hit my tanks perfectly. I always had an Ostwind so the recons plains were being shot down. And neither of the soviets went T2 so no mortars for flairs either.

    The precision of the shots were incredibly high. They had 2 B4's and both were landing shots perfectly on my tanks.

    And no they were not the direct at shot all of them were barrages.

    submitted by /u/thetruerhy
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does the Wehrmacht have the weakest infantry out of all the factions

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:04 PM PST

    I'm a kinda new player who likes to play wehrmacht. Their default commanders are meh, but their tanks are pretty good and can get them pretty early. I hate their infantry though. I'm pretty sure all their infantry are 4-manned squads which wouldn't really bother me for support weapons but it also goes for their Grenadiers and panzergrenadiers.

    In my opinion Grenadiers are the worst infantry in all of coh2. The combination of 4-manned squads and trash rifles make them do little damage, only being kind of effective when they're not being shot at. You have to either spam rifle grenades or give them an mg42 upgrade for them to have a fighting chance, and both will drain your munitions early game. Yea, you can bump it up to a 5 man squad that can do better than normal but you have to be using the infantry commander (I don't use) to do that, and spend even more munitions. Assault Grenadiers are far better than regular Grenadiers, as they're the equivalent of slightly weaker shock troops you can get at start of the game, but again you have to be using the strategic reserves commander (I don't use) for it. Assault grens kinda fall off a bit at late game though because hmg's and you'd be spending most manpower on other things like tanks.

    Every time I start an engagement at least 1 of my grenadier soldiers will die instantly too. A single grenade, even if it didn't land at the center of my squad could kill ALL or severely injure MOST of that grenadier squad. Yes, you can move your soldiers out of the way but I'm a new player so I don't have the sixth sense and will have to focus on the animations of the enemy squad, even harder if there are multiple enemy squads. Just overall Grenadiers are super weak infantry. I guess they cost as much as conscripts though making them cheap, but I think conscripts can do better than grens.

    Panzergrenadiers I never use ever as anti-infantry because why should I spend 340 manpower for 4 soldiers when I can spend 260 for an hmg42. What I do like is that they get alot of panzerschreks for 100 munitions though making them really good tank killers, and their bundle grenade can be used against enemy infantry from time to time making them dangerous to alot of things. Again 4 man squads so they can easily die from that one grenade you didn't pay attention to in the middle of a giant battle, and there goes your 100 munitions (if they didn't drop it) and 340 manpower. I usually only get them at late mid-late game because that's when I have alot of munitions to give them panzerschreks, if I have that much manpower. I usually spend my 340 manpower on Pak AT's early game.

    I feel like I'm just doing it wrong somehow, maybe some 5000+ hours wehrmacht pro can enlighten me on the true potential of Grenadiers or maybe grens are just bad.

    *Also is it just me or does the green camo Grenadiers have on non-winter maps look terrible, I'd much rather have them wear the plain soldier clothes they were wearing in winter maps and in coh1. I don't get why the hmg42 squad is wearing them but not the grens.

    submitted by /u/CalzoneMan46774
    [link] [comments]

    Is ISU-152 good?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Hi, guys as title says is isu152 good and if yes with what commander is it better? That with guards or shock troops? Thanks

    submitted by /u/StanislausMagnifico
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find stats of units?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Ive seen the veterancy guide which is very helpful, but where can I find things like accuracy of certain squads at all their ranges, or the frontal armor values of tanks? Like I read Tiger has a front armor value of 330.

    I played 2 years ago and used to know all the stats. But I dont know whats changed now.

    submitted by /u/SavioroftheWest
    [link] [comments]

    coh2 british 17 pounder

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:40 AM PST

    i noticed that sometimes the 17 pounder will turn itself and sometimes wont.

    how can i make it turn automatically when enemies are spotted.

    submitted by /u/phantidu27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment