• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Company of Heroes Hammer and sickle, eh comrade ?

    Company of Heroes Hammer and sickle, eh comrade ?


    Hammer and sickle, eh comrade ?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:44 PM PST

    herding sheep to the slaughter

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:40 PM PST

    Does the panzerfaust ever miss? I was playing on Port of Hamburg, and moved my scout car behind a concrete wall. It went straight through it with no wall collision killing everyone inside instantly.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Unfortunately I don't have a clip of it, but I saw this happen, nearly rage quit after that, nearly.

    How did the allies win ww2 if panzerfaust could travel through walls?

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    I was down to 7 VPs vs his 145, and I won.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:11 AM PST

    What faction do you usually play in COH 2 and why?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Radio net ability

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Does anyone know the exact numbers of the Sherman's radio net ability? I know you can get a I, II and III bonus, but beyond that I'm in the dark.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/M4ve12ick0
    [link] [comments]

    Change panzer grenadier shrek upgrade

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:05 PM PST

    Is there any real reason that panzers can't spend 1/2 as much muni on shreks and just upgrade a single man, like storm troopers do?

    I think this would really help ostheer.

    I would make some sacrifices for this to happen.

    submitted by /u/LazyPokerPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Lend Lease Tactics (M4C Sherman) VS Advanced Warfare Tactics (T-34/85)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:27 AM PST

    While both commanders have support abilities (Radio intercept and fuel airdrop, Repair kit also counts if you are fixing other tanks)

    Tanks are more important than support if you ask me, While both tanks are strong, I'm not sure which one is good for late game, like against king tigers and panzer 4s

    submitted by /u/Agent_Nightfall
    [link] [comments]

    When will the new patch go live?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:20 PM PST

    My in-game stats don't seem right!?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:46 AM PST

    I've only played COH2 a small amount (166 hours on Steam), but my in-game stats say I have 101 games played as Soviets 1 vs 1.

    Feel like either the stats are wrong, or I must be going mad. I definitely went through a burst where I played a lot, trying to learn the game, but pretty sure this was mostly always against AI. The few times I did play online, I'm pretty sure I got mostly smashed, but my win % is like 47% or something (over 100 odd games).

    What's going on? Is this a known bug of some sort, or am I losing my mind?

    submitted by /u/TheElderTitan
    [link] [comments]

    Do M4A3 bulletins effect the M4A3 76?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:47 PM PST

    Was just wondering, because I can't find any bulletins for the 76.

    submitted by /u/St0neyTec
    [link] [comments]

    [Sov] Why are early axis blobs so unstoppable? I've played 4 games in a row where axis players just blob either assault grenadiers, strumpioneers or volksgreniders and can cap the fuel and VP's almost instantly.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:50 AM PST

    Edit: mostly, why are OKW blobs so strong. how do you counter OKW blobs.

    I'm asking as a Soviet player

    I don't want to hear it: "git gud" "L2P".

    Just how do you beat it if they are tabbing their squads and using really good micro? Penal's rate of fire will fail and conscripts can't hold the line. The maxim's suppression is terrible and shock troops are 2 command points away at which point the match is already decided.

    How much do these units cost? Seriously, they seem to come out of nowhere! Is the only solution to blob penals and shock troops back? Because the maxim's suppression and arc is so terrible players always get overrun.

    Is there just ultimately no way to stop early blobs as Soviets?

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment