• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Company of Heroes Hero of the Soviet Union

    Company of Heroes Hero of the Soviet Union


    Hero of the Soviet Union

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Didn't see that coming did you?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Duclair Competitive Rework, Overhaul Explained https://youtu.be/HA7R4vriQaM

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:26 PM PST

    Ploiesti Outskirts Explained https://youtu.be/MJFm4vMdHNc

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Why does the radio intercept not work properly against OKW?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:59 PM PST

    The voice lines for radio intercept against OST seem to just be the default voice lines but with an audio filter put over the top of it, why could the same not be done with the OKW announcer's lines?

    submitted by /u/kitty_k4ts
    [link] [comments]

    Thought you were going to get away?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Next time someone asks me what counts as spamming, I'll show them this

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Double Bulldozer Massacre

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:55 PM PST

    Is it too late for a new player to get into company of heroes 2 in 2020?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:05 PM PST

    High death ratio

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:55 PM PST

    So I've become a decent player but most times I'm the one who lost most units in comparison with my teammates, how can I fix this? I believe it's worth mentioning that I play SOV and usually have the most kills as well!

    submitted by /u/Emoca2
    [link] [comments]

    Why do Oberkommando West Players not like to capture points?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:03 PM PST

    I'm a fairly new player who often plays wehrmacht in automatch against ai. Almost all the okw I've played with won't capture points even if they make their truck bases ahead of it. Is this something alot of okw players do and why?.

    submitted by /u/CalzoneMan46774
    [link] [comments]

    USF Strategy Help (1v1)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:34 PM PST

    I usually play soviet in 1v1 but Ive been trying more USF cause I think theyre a lotta fun. My question is, as USF is it better to go for a more munition heavy game or fuel focused?

    I find that if I focus on upgrading my riflemen and getting nades, I can dominate the early game pretty hard, but then the enemy gets out a pz4 faster than I can get armor to counter it. I have at guns by this time, but having that the mobility of the pz allows the enemy to crush me wherever my at cant be and zooks have been pretty unreliable for me (just bad rng?)

    If I dont go for these upgrades, I can usually get to my armor before, or at the very least same time as the other player. But he has much more of a foothold because the early game was a much bloodier battle, and this causes the game to stretch out where usf inevitably loses to late game axis armor.

    Any tips are appreciated

    submitted by /u/BlitztheDoggo
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Hi

    So i'm really getting into 4v4 atm, mainly playing as the OKW, here's my questions :

    - Early game, when there is no healing available (except for the brits), is it better to lose health, or models ? Retreating a five men squad with 40% health is ... erh (looking at you USF)

    - Is it just me or is the OKW ISG overwhelmingly bad ? Shit i've seen the USF pack howie fuck shit up, but the lieg looks just bad in comparison

    - How do your deal with snipers mid/late game as the OKW ? Especially the british sniper

    - What do you do if you end up 4x OKW versus 2x brits and 2x soviets, the fact than there's no early MG for the OKW is a bane for the rest of the game. Ended up like that in a game on port of hamburg, i'm bottom right, it starts as a 2v2 for the bottom right fuel, allies secure it with mg's and backed up by mortars, flanks are quickly shut down due to the map layout, it was a uphill struggle from there, but i never reach the top of the hill. :(

    Now i went for the firesturm commander, thinking i'd use the lieg incendiary rounds. I'm not the best player, and i've realised i could have done better (i totally forgot about smokes to smoke the MG's, could have tried a flank with a very early kubel to waste their time setting up their defenses), and 1 lieg didnt seem enough, i should've got another one ? Then i realised i had a HUGE trouble with vision, is there a secret to this with the OKW ? I basically send one squad in, it gets suppressed, get a few shot with the lieg, retreat, rinse and repeat. :/ Ended up the game with 100 and 150 deaths

    Then i went for a stuka, got a few hits, but by that time they had tanks to back up their defenses, teammates FF'd, somehow i didn't my say in it :/ (bug ?)

    And, two questions related to general gameplay :

    - When a team weapon goes down, there's a number on it while it belongs to the "world", now logically i'd say it's the number of models you need to take it back, but why does it takes 3 models to get an MG back when the number in question says "2" ?

    - Sometimes when exiting a building with an MG, the squad will get out of the building and then just redeploy right in front of the door, which results in a wipe most of the time, is there a trick so they don't do that ?

    Thank you for reading, this game is fucking awesome !

    submitted by /u/snafubarr
    [link] [comments]

    [Soviets] [4v4] I have Mechanized Support tactics for open maps and Shock Rifle Frontline tactics for closed maps. What's a good third doctrine?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:32 PM PST

    WPATournament Pt2: The Ultimate 80 minutes Grudgematch

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:51 PM PST

    How dead is this game? And is it worth it getting it with all the dlc in 2020?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:29 PM PST

    New map fight! Ashablois vs. Kimbo - Great back and forth game on a cracking new battleground.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Bundled grenades

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:26 AM PST

    I don't understand bundled grenades. I don't want to claim it's OP, there's probably something I'm missing, but currently I get wrecked by them.

    When a grenade is thrown, I only get a split second to move my squad out of the way of the grenade or it's an instant squad wipe. There's so little time to react that even when I move my squad they still take major damage. If somehow I wasn't looking at the particular engagement it's definitely squad wipe. It really bothers me when that grenade wipes a fully healthy squad with a lot of upgrades.

    What am I supposed to do exactly?

    submitted by /u/XIIICaesar
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any pro Youtubers or Streamers that almost play exclusively Soviets in 4v4? I want to learn how to be better in online multiplayer auto matches.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:10 AM PST

    Skippy FX is alright, but I would consider him more of a recreational and leisuriful player than a pro.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    Is the b-4 still good? I'm thinking about artillery commanders to deal with late game entrenchment?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Soviet Faction

    Edit: I have Mechanized support tactics for late game heavy armor.

    I have shock rifle frontline tactics for infantry spam.

    I need a third for entrenchment/ bunker/ mg and stuka spam in 4v4s, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    Infantry Should Not Use Firearms on Tanks and Buildings

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:24 AM PST

    A small pet peeve of mine but I think it's weird and inconvenient how infantry will open fire on tanks and buildings when Rifles, Assault Rifles, SMGs, Carbines, Pistols don't do any damage against them.

    Just like how I think Anti-Tank units shouldn't open fire on Infantry because the chance of AT killing infantry is quite low (compared to CoH1 where it had a decent chance of killing infantry soldiers) and the reload is time consuming and it gives away the AT units position, I think infantry opening up on armored units with no chance of penetration give their positions away.

    And tanks in general have a small sight range. Which means more opportunities to avoid engagements and ambush possibilities (since most line infantry also has AT abilities)

    Bonus: RPGs shouldn't open fire on infantry. I know they used to kill infantry once in a while before Relic completely made them do no infantry-damage, but yeah, RPGs take time to reload too, so it'd be nice not to fire off Panzershreks pointlessly at infantry, then spend 3 seconds reloading just to deal with a tank that just appeared.

    submitted by /u/ToonCrazy44
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment