• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    Company of Heroes It's 2020 and the Ardennes campaign is still broken

    Company of Heroes It's 2020 and the Ardennes campaign is still broken


    It's 2020 and the Ardennes campaign is still broken

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:43 PM PST

    I'm doing my second playthrough of the Ardennes mission (cuz I'm bored) and I am, once again, delightfully disappointing to see that it's still broken. The most annoying thing I'm facing is the fact I spend energy & time into getting the "free starting captain tech" only to find out that the ability isn't working.

    Anyone happen to know a fix or is it just Relic being Relic?

    submitted by /u/TheDelposenGuy
    [link] [comments]

    The mental breakdown of one of my teammates was rather random

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:23 PM PST

    What's a habit you changed to improve at CoH2?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Scripted opens? Memorized barbed wire green cover areas? Focus on one faction? Retreat sooner? Build order/meta copy/mastery? Become elite at 4s? 😁

    Double credit for anyone who can suggest 1v1 tips and habit breakers.

    I have decent game knowledge, faction knowledge and practice. I've seen most of the tips and tricks videos.

    I'm thinking of turning off squad icons in the top right to force myself to use the tacmap more.. or maybe following up on replay review services. I'm up on grid keys. What would you say separates a level ten player from a level fifteen player particularly in ones? Did you used to be okay,but got better? What did you do? Help!

    submitted by /u/nathanfreeze
    [link] [comments]

    King of the Noobs: Day 1 & 2 Coverage (Playoffs Next Weekend)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Bren guns on Airland Officer and Commandos.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Is it worth giving them those weapons, specially the commandos since theyre using sten guns, also how good are commandos compared to say, shock troops or assault grens. I havent tried them yet so im curious about their performance if theyre worth investing.

    Edit: forgot to mention they have those bren specialization or something thats why i was wondering

    submitted by /u/Ikazuchi00
    [link] [comments]

    What is "Manpower Bleed"

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Where to find moded

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:06 PM PST

    I am looking for a discord server where I can play modded COH2 at where can I found those and also places where people play modded

    submitted by /u/thatrandomkidsqueaks
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between the Wehrmacht panzerwerfer arty and OKW's panzerwerfer arty?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:47 AM PST

    Paratroopers Vs Rangers?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    I'm thinking about how to make a load out and I'm wondering which unit can be a better tank.

    I have the para defence bulletin and I'm thinking combining it with the 2 bazooka bulletins plus their buff for zooks would make them good while also being able to be upgraded with Thompson's.

    But then I though about Rangers and how they can have 3 zooks and how it gives me a extra bulletin slot for something else like rifleman. plus they to have Thompson's and buff for zooks.

    I guess what I'm asking is does anybody have the numbers for both units and which unit would best fit a mostly infantry focused play style.

    submitted by /u/Gage_Actual
    [link] [comments]

    About the Wehrmacht's Artillery Officer, what is the use for his Coordinated Barrage ability?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:58 AM PST

    It costs 45 munitions. The description says that he tells all on-map artillery you have, that is in range, to fire over there. I don't get why you can't just manually tell the artillery to shoot over there for free. It says they have to be in range too so you can't bombard them across the map.

    Also does his diversion ability reduce damage of his squad or nearby squad. If it's only his squad it's not that good.

    submitted by /u/CalzoneMan46774
    [link] [comments]

    Drifting with the kübelwagens

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:34 PM PST

    Most Powerful OKW Artillery?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Most okw call in artillery sucks. Which is the most powerful in your opinion?

    submitted by /u/zacwegman
    [link] [comments]

    ALL UNITS UPDATE

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Please help! I can't get the all units mod to update!!

    submitted by /u/Jackfish12
    [link] [comments]

    Should you build penal squads or conscript squads? Ultimately which makes for more effective core infantry?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:36 AM PST

    I usually make 2 infantry forces either:

    [[Penal (regular), Penal (ptrs), Guard (dp)]] × 2

    6 squads total

    Or

    [[Penal (regular), Penal (ptrs), shock troops]] × 2

    6 squads total

    Depending on the map

    Is there any reason to get conscripts? Their upgrades slow down my T-70 rush and my SU-85 panzer counter, diminishing my view of their utility.

    In my experience in multiplayer, penal squads seem to be really reliable and a strong infantry. I don't see a reason why some people build a conscript and a penal? It seems better to save 60 mp for the superior unit?

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    Elite 2v2 Invitational Tournament 2 Scotch Brickman vs 18, Pfc

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:37 AM PST

    How do you properly use the new Soviet Airborne commander? I've been avoiding it since you need to learn a new playstyle.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:21 AM PST

    Edit: I know I say "new", I started playing again somewhat recently.

    How much does this doctrine affect build order?

    Should conscripts all get SVT rifles? Do they actually do much damage? I noticed that it's a choice between this and mobilize reserves and SVT's, which is better?

    Are Guards airborne basically shock troops? I see the strafing ability but I haven't used it. What upgrade is best for them?

    Is the IL2 rocket strafing run better and faster than the bombing run?

    Where should you build the passive airborne rally?

    Additionally, penals get PPSh's, are these worth it? Or should you go PTRS.

    Thank you for any input on these questions.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    Vet 5 sdkfz 221

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Vet 5 kubels are nice and all but has anyone managed to get the 221 from OKW Elite Armor to vet 5 in a competitive match? I myself have only ever managed vet 3, its pretty hard to vet it up and keep it alive. It gets reigel AT mines at vet 4 and smoke at vet 2 i think.

    submitted by /u/BoredInNS
    [link] [comments]

    The King Tiger is garbage (not a wehrboo rant)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:11 AM PST

    The King Tiger is a waste of fuel and the worst heavy tank. It lacks the mobility and range to be worth its price.

    Lets compare this thick fuck to other heavys.

    Churchill: Has better mobility and better armor has smoke and a grenade which give it much more utility and survivability.

    Tiger: Faster and cheaper. The tiger feels much more like a ace up the sleeve at with care it can be a beast. The kt just feels sluggish and unapealing in comparison as the tiger has the speed to actually persue other tanks.

    Jagd tiger: Yes i compare them as the jt is just the superiour tank in all regards. Its he shells are better against infantry and i dont have to talk about its at capabilities. BUT ROTATING TURRET. No just no. The turret rotation is garbage the jt has the range so it doesnt matter and the kt has to get so close that even an engine dmg tank can outcircle it.

    Thats my point prove me wrong

    submitted by /u/Toerbitz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment