• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Company of Heroes When RNG is seriously broken

    Company of Heroes When RNG is seriously broken


    When RNG is seriously broken

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:50 PM PST

    The field trio 2.0

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:48 AM PST

    This Is COH2 Multiplayer

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    This is what happens off screen everytime you order for a Puma and wait for it to arrive

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Shouldn't the Soviet defensive doctrine grant the ability to build an MG bunker if the building already exists in game? I think it would make it an actually viable choice than it is right now.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:05 PM PST

    I'm referring to the MG emplacements that protect your base as the Soviets. The building already exist, why not give engineers of someone who picks this doctrine the ability to build them and remove one of the existing doctrinal abilities?

    The abilities currently are:

    PMD-6 Anti-personnel mines

    DShK 38 Heavy machine gun

    HM-38 120mm Mortar Squad

    M-42 45 mm AT gun

    Tank Traps

    I would never get this doctrine since the Anti-personnel mines are terrible and the M-42 45mm is the worse ingame AT gun. If one of those were traded for a bunker I might consider this doctrine.

    Urban defense is good for the foward HQ, but defensive doctrine is still considered terrible among serious players since your guaranteed to be out paced by better enemy doctrines and units.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    I thought it was over because I had no fuel for a tank.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:17 PM PST

    For the Wehrmacht, is the "Stuka Close Air Support" good?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:50 AM PST

    I've tried it and I've seen that it doesn't really hit tanks that much. The most I've seen it firing was when they enter. The fact that it only targets tanks isn't that good in my opinion as they can easily just move out of it.

    *The Stuka guns also seem to do good against infantry as well so I don't know why it only attacks vehicles

    submitted by /u/CalzoneMan46774
    [link] [comments]

    4v4 Tourney KotN Day 2: LIVE NOW on Twitch! https://twitch.tv/skippyfx

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:00 AM PST

    AI teammates shooting at and destroying my sandbags? Is this a glitch?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:39 PM PST

    The past couple of compstomp matches I've played, I've tried placing sandbags next to victory points for my infantry to hide behind, but my AI teammates walk up with flamethrowers or explosives and immediately start destroying my sandbags (and also doing AOE flame damage to my troops in the process). What is going on???

    submitted by /u/picatdim
    [link] [comments]

    Are snipers worthless in 4v4 and 3v3? It seems like I can never get my manpower's worth with them?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Does anyone use snipers in 4v4 or 3v3? How do you do it? They seem so micro intensive for 1 model each kill. Especially, since the mg range can reach snipers. Requiring micromanagement time you may not have.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    wtf went wrong with modding

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    It used to be so great, you came into a custom match, missing mods,maps, skins would be auto-downloaded and you were good to go. Now I cant even download stuff from the workshop anymore bc it downloads to god-knows-where and the auto-download stopped working for everyone a few years ago.

    Are we just idiots and broke our games somehow or are these problems common?

    Im reinstalling completely now and canceled all workshop mods, starting off new. Hopefully this fixes this mess.

    submitted by /u/Der_Krasse_Jim
    [link] [comments]

    Do bulletins stack?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Do bulletines stack for the same units, like a 2% accuracy LMG stack with a 3% LMG?. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/JAGUART
    [link] [comments]

    Modded games

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Where do u find all the people playing modded??

    submitted by /u/thatrandomkidsqueaks
    [link] [comments]

    Bugsplat before entering match

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Everytime when I'm almost finished with loading a match I get bugsplat.

    Anyone know how to fix this type of bugsplat?

    submitted by /u/UndocumentedTuesday
    [link] [comments]

    Any cool mod suggestions?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    So, I've played this game for about 130 hours and have really enjoyed it. But, I feel like with mods it could get even better, and more fun. So, do you have any suggestions for mods?

    submitted by /u/RyKaB17
    [link] [comments]

    Steam issue

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Hi y'all, my game always update when I launch steam, something around 500mb everytime. Is it normal and how can I prevent it?

    submitted by /u/Nemovy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment