• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Company of Heroes Tell the rest what you saw here.

    Company of Heroes Tell the rest what you saw here.


    Tell the rest what you saw here.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:26 PM PST

    I got scammed

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Encountered a bug today couldn’t do anything with my sturmpioneers. Couldn’t reinforce, mine, build, retreat, anything rly.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:16 PM PST

    is 1v1 still active in this game?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:38 AM PST

    Im thinking of getting back into coh2 but its been a few years.

    is the 1v1 community still active? if so is there anywhere i could see or read about what the current meta is like before i play again?

    thanks!!

    submitted by /u/emperorpenguinstronk
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me sir?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:45 PM PST

    How do you beat soviet HMG spam as OKW?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Just lost a really frustrating game where the other player did nothing but build a shit ton of HMGs Engis with flamethrowers, made a field hospital and headquarters and just sat there. Tried making Leig guns, didnt work. Tried Flak halftrack, only to get two shotted by .AT guns. tried flanking with falls and volks, grenades do nothing since he can just instantly reinforce and heal any damage WHILE IN COMBAT. Smoke hardly works since any vision i block off would just be met with more HMGs. Tanks? AT guns would shred P4s and Panthers suck at killing infantry.

    How can I improve enough to beat this?

    submitted by /u/Blezerker
    [link] [comments]

    Just my opinion

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:15 PM PST

    I have noticed in my 1600+ hrs on this game that mild "shit talking" is kind of frowned upon... I believe that it should not be a ban-able offense nor so heavily frowned upon to talk mild trash in game. For example i will roast a Blobber if i beat them every time, I have no respect for Blobbers whatsoever and yes they do occasionally beat me, just a for instance. People get so tweaked probably because its tough losing 30-50+ minute games. Then again you can just not respond to them. Obviously threats of violence/racial slurs etc should be banned and should not be part of this game but the occasionally "get some" shouldn't be that big of a deal. Im a big fan of this game and have played since launch, just want to hear your guys' thoughts

    submitted by /u/BiggestDoughnut
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnecting problem coh2

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:35 PM PST

    I have a Mac and it has been working well for the last few weeks but all of a sudden now whenever I go to create a custom game it disconnects me when I go to select a map. Any idea what the problem could be?

    submitted by /u/Tmoney707
    [link] [comments]

    Does the game try intentionally try to match make Wehr with Okw? (2v2)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Like 8/10 or 9/10 of my games are played with an OKW as my teammate. (I only play wehr haven't learned anyone else yet.) Does the game try to do this considered their opposite play styles? Or do so few people play wehrmact?

    submitted by /u/iamvoid56
    [link] [comments]

    STG44 vs. G43 Volks & MG34 vs. STG44 IR Obers

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:41 PM PST

    It feels odd for me to get a commander upgrade and not use it.

    I feel like the 1x MG34 is better than the infrared STG44s on obersoldaten (pure DPS, I get the IR STG44s can fire on the move).

    I'm not sure about STG44s vs. the G43s on Volksgrenadiers though.

    Can anyone tell me which is better?

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Usual Multiplayer Maps?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Just curious what maps typically get played in 1v1 multiplayer. Hoping to try diving in and getting my ass whooped many times but I'd like to know what map the whooping is happening on to practice against AI.

    Thanks ya much.

    submitted by /u/complainingcunt
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else have crashing issues?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Seems to be random, but happens fairly frequently for me.. Especially during late game 30-40 minutes in, it will crash with a Bugsplat message.. Really sucks, especially when it is an even match or you start to gain the upper hand..

    All software is up-to-date on my computer.

    submitted by /u/zacwegman
    [link] [comments]

    Coh2 servers down?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:20 AM PST

    A couple of friends and I can't connect to relic servers for the past hour, is it down or its us?

    submitted by /u/Marker-951
    [link] [comments]

    Trolling

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:47 AM PST

    I open with glhf, opponent says gl. I ask if I can have fun too? Is it ok to troll them since they didnt say gl hf? lmao im petty. To be fair, trolling puts me at a disadvantage from all the typing

    submitted by /u/LazyPokerPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Automatch taking longer to find opponenet

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:28 AM PST

    The last week Ive gone from licking find game and taking 10 seconds to find a game, to taking about 3-5 mins. Anyone know what might have caused it? Plenty of people in queue (COH1).

    submitted by /u/FlashySnood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment