• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Company of Heroes I did it gamers

    Company of Heroes I did it gamers


    I did it gamers

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    New LGBT skins for okw

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:51 AM PST

    Micro Tips and Tricks 15

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:19 AM PST

    How to deal with Russian mortar spam?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:57 PM PST

    So basically I was in a 4v4 playing Wehrmacht on City 17. I was using the Blitzkrieg doctrine but none of its abilities really helped me.

    I was up against a Soviet and was doing pretty good early game and had 2 HMGS set up with a pak, and 2 Grenadiers and was defending mid VP. The Soviet player had an hmg in a house, with heavy 3 mortars right next to it. I send an armored car to clear the hmg so I could send in my grenadiers but it got shot by 2 ZIS AT guns next to the mortars. That was when he started bombarding my hmg's with mortars so I had to move them around a bit but luckily he didn't send in any soldiers. I had a panzer 4 around that time and used it to kill his AA half-track but it got shot by the same two ZIS's but survived and got it repaired. I couldn't really do anything at this point because he killed my mortars with his 3 mortars, PLUS the Brit mortar emplacement nearby for the extra artillery power he so desperately needed. He also used his ZIS as artillery fire too. He never got any tanks.

    Flanking wasn't an option either because his teammates had the other 2 VP's next to mine. He also had another hmg team set up nearby my VP point too.

    I used a panzerwerfer artillery vehicle against the mortars but it didn't really do much and he'd just replace lost mortars using conscripts.

    So overall:

    2 HMG's 3 heavy mortars plus Brit mortar emplacement 2 anti tank guns

    At this point we had 70 points left so we pretty much lost.

    In my mind, this is impossible to beat because he had alot of mg, alot of mortars, and alot of AT. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/CalzoneMan46774
    [link] [comments]

    Hey looking for Allied Teammates

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:37 PM PST

    My name is Gary Come Home on steam

    Friend code: 132998189

    I like to play 2v2 and larger but just don't have anyone solid to play with.

    Not looking for anyone toxic, would love to join a team too. I'm a decent rank as Soviet's, that's my main faction.

    Thanks everyone, love this sub

    submitted by /u/MilkyBeefPants
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the UKF forward base worse than the OKWs?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:01 PM PST

    For context, I usually main OKW, however I recently gave the UKF a go. For a wide range of reasons, playing the UKF feels tedious and unrewarding, however my biggest gripe was that the forward bases genuinely suck.

    Why on earth can you not make it a retreat point with medics like OKW? If your medic squad gets wiped that's it. No healing for you anymore. It's either that or you're Forrest Gumping it back to your base and back all the time.

    submitted by /u/InvictusPretani
    [link] [comments]

    To my British mains.. playing with my niece until I figured this out

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Anybody new at this game?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Probably a long shot, so a friend and I were looking to play something different, I remembered COH and I had it in my library and he did too, so we played that, had a lot of fun, found out there was a COH2, started playing that. We actually got another friend to play, so now we got 3 of us playing, but this game isn't built for 1v1v1s, so one of us usually gets stuck with a bot. Anyways, anyone relatively newish or a beginner level looking for some folks to play with from time to time? Name's Dradik on steam.

    submitted by /u/dradik
    [link] [comments]

    Just getting into 1v1, how do you deal with the salt?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    I'm usually a single player person trying to avoid competitive games. After watching some COH2 1v1 matches, I found the mode very interesting and wanted to get good. But the game is actually quite hard and rage inducing... Yesterday I played against a USF player and basically got bullied the entire match( I play OST). I couldn't defend my fuel point and lost many units. After the match I was feeling pretty salty and uninstalled the game out of frustration...

    Today I've been thinking about the game the whole day. It's very tempting to reinstall the game, but the idea of playing another match kinda scares me.

    I know I have to start at the bottom and losing a lot is only natural... But I just can't handle the tilt...

    submitted by /u/StrayDemon-13
    [link] [comments]

    4v4 CoH2 Tournament LIVE NOW - All Weekend - $500+ Cash & Prizes

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:01 AM PST

    a normal trench warfare game(The Advanced Powers Mod)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

    OKW vs Soviets is always a spicy one late game.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    I play both sides, and this matchup always draws to this singularity of where a single tank battle decides the victor no matter how many victory points have been lost on either side.

    The OKW gets 1 panther/heavy tank and/or one medium, and the soviets get mulitple T-34-76s/85s/SU-85s, and they eventually clash. Granted that both sides have access to at least 1 fuel most of the game. The occasional vet 4 puma stays if the OKW has good control of it and keeps manhandling the t 34 76 at midgame.

    Usually if soviets have decent mobility and control, they win. But there are some cases of where the enemy panzer 4 or tiger goes full Michael Whittmann and destroys all my tanks in one fell swoop before dying.

    Thank you for listening to my Tedtalk.

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    Maxim vs DSHK

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:35 AM PST

    I have been playing Soviets for a while and I still don't know the differences between these two mgs. What are their advantages and which do you prefer more?

    submitted by /u/Raven19999
    [link] [comments]

    [COH2] Ploiesti Outskirts | Review & Discussion with Stormless & WhiteFlashReborn

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Welcome to hell

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Finals of Winter Amateur Preview Tournament

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Newbie Advice for Skirmish vs the A.I.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Hi all, I've been playing for about a week now and struggling as the Americans vs the AI Wehrmacht on easy.

    What is a good general strategy?

    I seem to have the best success when I rush to capture more than half of the map and "lock down" 2 of the 3 victory points with garrisoned units, and mortars hidden away in full cover.

    Needless to say almost every game I've suffered squeaky bum moments when the Wehrmacht starts making tanks.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Sap12345432
    [link] [comments]

    VP drain speed

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:46 AM PST

    My friend and I played a 1v1 together and between 04:16 and 05:04 minutes in game time, my friend had 2 VPs captured to my 1. Points themselves at 0416 were 500 (me) to 449 (friend). However at 0504 my VPs only dropped to 493. As I understand VPs drop at a rate of 1 every 3 seconds when you are 1:2 capped, so I should have dropped to 484 VP at 0504. Can someone explain this?

    submitted by /u/legit_trainspotter
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to teach me how to play PvP (2v2)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:46 AM PST

    I've played Coh a fair bit (just under 100 hours) but only against ai with or without friends. Now I want to try PvP but all my games I've been losing my flank handily. I think that I would improve much faster with someone to play with.
    You don't even really need to try to teach me if you don't want to, I'll just see what you do and try to replicate it.

    submitted by /u/KlonkeDonke
    [link] [comments]

    how often should fausts work for Ostheer?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:01 AM PST

    For the past few months maybe 50% of my fausts work. This is especially true vs tanks. Maybe even less than 50%. Im guessing they only work 100% of the time when you target the rear? Because targeting the front isn't doing it

    submitted by /u/LazyPokerPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment