• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Company of Heroes After playing too much German in this game. My English has changed.

    Company of Heroes After playing too much German in this game. My English has changed.


    After playing too much German in this game. My English has changed.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I now pronounce "company" as kom-pa-ni instead of kam-pe-ni

    Almost all words the announcer said is now me.

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic Team Killer "WARDOG"

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    The most unnecessary grenade dodge

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    USF double pack howie

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    bruh how do you counter it as Ostheer in the mid game without a panzerwerfer?
    it would wipe my squads on retreat with one volley (RNGesus pls). It's so close to the base that when I try to flank it, the retreated squads are there to protect them. Pls help it hurts

    submitted by /u/Dolecto
    [link] [comments]

    Is mortar really necessary?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    I hate mortar. And I hate to use or fight against them.

    They are like: "Insert mortar shell" "fire"

    Doesn't hit targets. Then die

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    After 2000+ hours of competitive play, I have come to one conclusion. OKW is noticeably overpowered in every aspect.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Playing them is hardly even fun, every unit is just better than the opponents equivalent. After playing soviets and USF for years, switching to OKW feels like easy mode.

    submitted by /u/reddsyz
    [link] [comments]

    I have heard pz. 4 is being made more 'viable' in upcoming patch

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I have many hours on this game... the pz normally kills 2-3 members of a squad whenver it shoots its main cannon at them.. as well as being just about the best medium tank in the game. The sherman can kill infantry but has to switch ammo to do so.

    I have not reread the new patch notes in a while so im not sure that this is a thing but im pretty sure i read a post in which it stated pz 4 is being made more viable.... why not buff the stug, it is hot garbage.

    submitted by /u/BiggestDoughnut
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any reason to use the Easy Eight over the 75mm Sherman or the 76mm?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I feel like the Easy Eights just suck, they have the same gun as the 76mm Sherman yet have a slower reload and can't load HVAP or HE, both have the same damage against infantry but because of the 76's faster reload it has better AI. The 75mm Sherman seems much better than the Easy Eight as well, it has decent AT but you won't want to go against anything above a P4 and the HE shell wipes out squads, the 50 cal helps with AI as well. So why get an Easy Eight? It does horrible at its job as a "generalised tank" and I think you are much better off using a 75 or 76, hell, put a 75 and 76 together and it does pretty well together.

    Edit: Easy Eight is also more expensive than both of them.

    submitted by /u/St0neyTec
    [link] [comments]

    [SOV] Lend-Lease Tactics and the problem with Thompson/SVT Guards

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Well, I pretty much have 100% playrate as Soviets, mostly 1v1 and recently 2v2, and even though I often feel like a masochist when Axis factions have almost everything better (maybe except for Shock Troops and T-70 which are said to be respectively the best assault infantry and light tank in the game) it's still the most enjoyable faction for me.

    600 hours later, most of it being 10 or 15 minutes long matches against AI to get items, but I still don't have all commanders for at least one faction, however I've found my favourites already, one of them being the soviet Lend-Lease Tactics. I'm a huge fan of Conscript Repair Kit, which allows almost instant repairs when the frontline is stable enough and an Engineer squad getting wiped out won't hurt that much. DshK HMG truly does wonders in buildings, fuel drop is always welcome and I guess I don't have to talk about how multiple M4C Shermans (American 76mm too) can be a great response to Axis' premium tanks and even

    The problem is, and has always been, with the Assault Guards Halftrack call-in. It's 510 manpower, which IS a lot, and the unit we're getting is neither a Guard squad we all know, nor truly an assault unit. They got a frag grenade, a luxury for Soviets, but lack smoke; Their vet1 ability are tripwire flares, which aren't bad, but don't really fit that type of a unit. SVTs are good rifles and Thompsons are great SMGs, but it's 3/3 - they can't fully utilize their equipment at any range, because half of them is for short range and the other half for longer distances.

    I did some performance testing and, well, it won't be a surprise that Shock Troops are a better choice for assault while regular Guards are better for long range cover fights. They can shred light and medium infantry, but struggle against tougher ones like Panzer Grenadiers. It's something like PPSh Conscripts, but more expensive, less versatile and a bit more balanced range-wise.

    Are Tommy Gun Guards by any means worth it? The only moment I remember myself sitting on more than 420 manpower (KV-1) is when I'm waiting for heavy tank call-ins. The halftrack we're getting helps reinforcing, grants some firepower and can grant great anti-infantry or anti-aircraft support, but it's just so much for... Not so much.

    Seriously, I've never used that ability, neither when I'm grinding AI to get supply points nor when playing rankeds. Always either Cons or Penals, but I prefer a fine mix of both.

    Do you guys have any experience with these Guards? Or should I really forget it?

    submitted by /u/Vanadiss
    [link] [comments]

    OKW resources disadvantage?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Does OKW start with less of any of the 3 (M/A/F) resources, or do they just get a less per minute of any of the 3 (M/A/F) resources, or a combination of both, or none of the above? If so, how much?

    submitted by /u/Spades68
    [link] [comments]

    Units Stats like COH1?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I am new to COH2 but have played quite a bit of the first game. I was wondering is there somewhere to see unit stats against other units like there was in COH?

    For example in one of the campaign missions I picked up MG42 lmgs and panzerbusche(?). In COH this would have shown a little +2 or +3 against infantry, light vehicles, etc.

    Also what are some other major differences for a noob to know?

    submitted by /u/DaSwede_97
    [link] [comments]

    How viable is a Rifleman Squad with both a BAR and M1919?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I realized awhile back that, when playing as the USF, you can get around the 1 pickup weapon restriction by equipping the Rifleman Squad with a BAR first, and then an M1919 second. The BAR still counts as one slot, and the M1919's 2-slot restriction is cancelled out.

    I was wondering if there was any more damage output as a result? Usually, in situations like these, the match has been going on for well over 45 minutes. If my Veteran squads are wiped by Vet 3 Tigers and Walking Stukas, I figure that arming fresh squads to the teeth with as much weaponry as they can carry would do them good, in order to contest with Elite Infantry.

    I'm curious to hear what everyone thinks.

    submitted by /u/Call_me_ET
    [link] [comments]

    Do grenades and bombs get stuck on terrain by design?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    It's so frustrating when you have a good grenade angle or deploy mortars/artillery only for it to hit a tree or building. I've even had squads nearly killed because their grenade got stuck in a tree I couldnt see.

    Is a bug, or a feature?

    submitted by /u/USSZim
    [link] [comments]

    How do I post replay to mods so they can ban this little shiet?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Just played with a dude probably mentally disabled or having a divorce with 98 year old woman destroying my whole base. I didnt know why he did that. I control the damn front line and suddenly heard that my t3 base has been destroyed. Afterwards destroyed all my base because.. Well you know, when you have premature ejaculation that's what happen.

    submitted by /u/DownvoteMaster98
    [link] [comments]

    Winter patch update when?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    When will the winter patch update come out?

    submitted by /u/TimTom98
    [link] [comments]

    MEME WARS II

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    What is the "best" Soviet Artillery: ML-20, B4 or Katyusha?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    I want to know what's best to throw at enemy mgs/ blobs, OKW buildings, and counter artillery (leFH 18)? Is there any one of these that does this really well?

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    When going for the 120mm Soviet mortar, what is the criteria to go for it? Should you build regular mortars if you already have team weapons? When is it too late to use? Should you never go team weapons?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    I know that the 120mm is really good to use when used correctly. However, I haven't figured out how it fits into the meta. I try to pick my doctrine later so I'm not limiting myself at the start. However, I don't know when I should use this or not and under what circumstances.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think about grenadiers having access to 2 lmgs for 120 munis?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    This might sound like a stupid idea, but what if, for t4, you can give another lmg to grens for another 60 munitions?

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    How to be usefull brit?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    I played british some in 3vs3 and 4vs4 . So i realized brits are good in support ( sextons , mortars , bofors etc.) .But I always lose my infantry in late-mid gwme , so im focusing on support and light-mid tanks. How to support better?

    submitted by /u/piuro2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment