• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Company of Heroes Relevant

    Company of Heroes Relevant


    Relevant

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Technology has come a LONG way

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Proof that this little bastard is the spawn of satan

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Why do I sucks using Shock troops but when I fight against them I'm dead?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    So the strat is to get your Shock closer to enemy. But I did that and i die. Enemy send to me and I die. What is this? Its like they die faster. I was using volks with stg44 upgrade. I decided to use this so called OP "Shock" but I suck at it lol.

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    How to know if its better to go as the medical or the mechanized base as the OKW?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Least popular side?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Hello - I play COH2 really casually, and I used to (in 2013) like playing as the Soviets, but now play (mostly against AI) as OKW, and I was wondering what the least popular side was?

    Gut feel is that OKW is the most popular (no idea)

    p.s I don't play often, or competitively, and objectively, I am quite bad but I was just interested

    submitted by /u/chalima
    [link] [comments]

    Why Ostwind instead of Wirberwind?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Been wondering about it since the Wirberwind was great in Coh1, what made them choose the Ostwind in Coh2?

    submitted by /u/Ikazuchi00
    [link] [comments]

    Need noob advice: How do you deal with shocktroops?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    So i am kind of experienced in this game but only playing against the AI. I am a complete beginner in online games. I played a game recently as ostheer against soviets. I went with the doctrine that gives you assaultgrenadiers in the beginning(sorry don't know the actual names of the doctrines) so i dominated the early game. However then my opponent got shocktroops, then an IS2 and he kept using the incendiary barrage on my defences. He pretty much destroyed me by mid game. So besides having a more mobile defence( AT guns, heavy machine guns etc) what do you usually do to counter shocktroops? Or what could i have done better in this case?

    submitted by /u/elias03120
    [link] [comments]

    Is giving Sturmpioneers flamethrowers from firestorm doctrine a straight up damage upgrade?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    It replaces one of their STG-44's. With no cover at close range does this result in an overall higher DPS?

    submitted by /u/Toybasher
    [link] [comments]

    Are panzer grenadiers the only unit that requires you to purchase two AT weapons at once?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I think its lame that pgrens have to upgrade 2 units with shrecks instead of the option to do it one at a time for 50muni. Are their any other units like this?

    submitted by /u/LazyPokerPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a place for snipers in this game and if yes, at what point to build them?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    How to use Scavenge Doctrine commander for OKW?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I just got it from supply drop and I just don't know how to use him and stuff he unlocks (For an example: Ostwind) I found useless. Can you please give me hints/tips? I'd be very thankful.

    submitted by /u/BohemWasAlreadyTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Who allowed the wehraboos to control the balance patches?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    I mean, isn't it 300 times easier to play as axis than to play as soviets for example? Isn't it easier to hold a point with the god-tier mg42 than with the maxim? Isn't it easier to rush a tiger, get a a squad of assgrens with bazookas and hold tanks with the best AT gun in the game than to do it with t-34's and PTRS rifles? (wich I guess it's suposed to be the counterpart of the bazookas except it sucks). Isn't it easier to be able to build forward HQ, bunkers and whatever emplacements while as soviet you only have the garbage ML-20 and B-4? Isn't it easier to have the best infantry in the game like obers and assgrens, best tanks in the game, best mortars, MG's and hell, even the engineers are better.

    To counter that as soviet you really need to be better than your opponent or get him really early if you have the luck of not runing into the pioneers with your engis, not get caught by an early MG you couldnt predict or not get bleed to dead with the hella good kubel. Bro, for real, I'm a bit salty rn but come on Lelic, why is it so easier to play when I use axis and so way more intensive and skill-dependant to play as soviets?

    submitted by /u/Biebbs
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Needing help

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    I'm a new player in COH2 and in the RTS genre so any tips for me? I mean which faction is good for beginners and if some faction is underpowered. I was playing with the British faction yesterday but I read some posts saying its underpowered or something

    P.S. I have all factions as I bought it in a sale with all the DLCs.

    Also, in Ardennes Assault campaign, I can't buy any new units and it says "disabled". Is that normal? Its in the part where you get mechanized support and waves of German tanks comes as you capture victory points.

    Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OxygenG
    [link] [comments]

    German Hell March song

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what the song is called?

    submitted by /u/Quantertron
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment