• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Company of Heroes Announcing: The CoHrona Cup a 1v1 tournament for CoH2 on 4/5th April (Let's take our mind off things)

    Company of Heroes Announcing: The CoHrona Cup a 1v1 tournament for CoH2 on 4/5th April (Let's take our mind off things)


    Announcing: The CoHrona Cup a 1v1 tournament for CoH2 on 4/5th April (Let's take our mind off things)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    A 16 player elite level 1v1 event on 14/15th April

    (We're all in this together, let's do something to take our mind off things ♥).

    Funded through fan donations the target is $400.

    Link, https://www.paypal.me/aecoh, all donations will go into prizepool and be tracked here.

    submitted by /u/Account_Eliminator
    [link] [comments]

    The likeliness of COH3?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I've recently started playing Company of Heroes 2 and I am definitely in love with the game. But since the game came out in 2013 and not a single sort of DLC has come out since 2017. I was curious if you guys would know more about a potential COH3 game?

    Are you guys for sure they are actually working on it or not?

    submitted by /u/jabclap
    [link] [comments]

    Could be a nice loading screen for a map

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Best CoH2 game I've seen in years

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    Last night, watched the best CoH2 game I've seen in years.

    Really, really, really entertaining https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=link6oU9p7c

    Shoutout to AE for casting it.

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell the devs to update AI's knowledge about flame halftrucks no longer having the ability to reinforce troops?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Seriously, it took me some time to realize why is a flame halftruck camping near my injured troops lol

    submitted by /u/MedicsGoToHeaven
    [link] [comments]

    Sturmpioneers Shreck upgrade worth it?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    When is this upgrade even worth it? Like only 1 Shreck ain't gonna be enough. I have played with multiple players using Mass sturmpioneers with Shreck upgrade like 4 of them and I was like "bruh"

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Just curious about how everyone plays, like mouse only, arrow keys, arrows + tac map, etc. Played StarCraft my whole life so when I play CoH I set hotkeys for units (like 1 - 4 infantry, 5 starter unit then 1 main tank, 2 special like TD or spare tank, 3 - 4 infantry in groups of 2, 5 engi, 6 MG, 7 indirect, 8 arty) How do you play?

    submitted by /u/Dolecto
    [link] [comments]

    When playing Soviets how many special infantry squads should you have per normal infantry? Do you choose based on going support weapons or special weapons or choose based on your doctrine pick later?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I've been trying to solidify my build orders, usually I build 4 penal squads, 2 conscripts and then make two squads with penal, penal, con. Or, if I go for support weapons, I usually make 6 cons and divide them into two squads with con, con, con.

    I've incorporated special units such as shock troops and guard rifles in the past, but I've never felt comfortable with the amount of infantry or the ratios. What, in your opinion, are the optimal ratios for infantry types. Additionally, do you hold off to choose your doctrine, or do you choose it to follow your general infantry build order?

    Lastly, do people use infantry build orders based on doctrines and initial build, or am I just unusual in that regard? (I use two squads of three so I can accomplish task on the map by switching between my hotkeys. It also ensures one group is always fighting while the other retreats and reinforces or attacks somewhere else).

    If I got 8 infantry that would be way, way too blobby, risky, costly to reinforce, limiting my popcap significantly, and expensive to maintain, so I want to know how many special infantry squads I should get per penals or conscripts?

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    An infantry unit should always drop their equipment when they die

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    It would make blob wipes more rewarding

    submitted by /u/Captain_bias
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter ostheer assgren+mg combo as soviet? (Rails and metal)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    I went with shock army immediately i saw that jerries went with mg and assgren. I started with 3 conscripts and later got shock-81mm mortar-shock-120 mm mortar, i managed to kill 1 of mgs in building and decrew another several times, though did not captured it and i believe i murdered all of his assgrens, but we still lost because they controlled all of VP's. Is there anything i could do to breakthrough earlier? Edit: Okay, looking back the only possibility is clown car which is still not great because asses might not panzerfaust but they can still damage m3 along with mg's, and he can just get usual grenadier to Faust it Edit2: so would increasing time until ostheer player can spawn first assgren by 10-20 seconds fix this broken strategy, i think it's enough time for opposing player to have a chance at intercepting mg

    submitted by /u/Aissir
    [link] [comments]

    What is your URSS Build Order? March 2020 , COVID 19

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    What is your URSS Build Order? March 2020 , COVID 19

    1 vs 1 game

    submitted by /u/tuviejaentinder
    [link] [comments]

    Do the US have 2 bazooka type or is this an oversight

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment