• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Company of Heroes Getting the PPSh cons commander be like

    Company of Heroes Getting the PPSh cons commander be like


    Getting the PPSh cons commander be like

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Your favourite Heavy tank (with turrets)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    What is your favorite faction in Company of Heroes 2?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Now that polls have been added to Reddit we can understand the demographics of the community, so what is your favorite faction?

    Edit: The game calls them British forces and US Forces, but the acronym is still the same being UKF and USF.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    Which infantry command/officer unit is your favourite?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Every army needs a decorated figure to lead them directly from the front, towards victory...

    Thankfully, every faction in COH2 has at least one of these units. And while each one does stand out in their own way, some are clearly superior than others.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/FilipTheCzechGopnik
    [link] [comments]

    Your favourite MGs

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Insert text post here

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    Ardennes Assault Update?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Hey, so the game has come a long, long way since Ardennes Assault was released. The campaign is pretty fun and I played it a few times back in the day but now it feels very outdated and awkward with none of the balance patches since having been applied to it. Any chance the next patch will update the campaign as well?

    submitted by /u/ecmrush
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite coh2 submachinegun?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Close combat weapons for the win

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    Make mediums great again

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    What to do about German frag bombs?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    It was a 1v1 and I had my opponent on the ropes. My vet 3 at gun was putting in work and he couldnt really push me. Then he frag bombed my at gun, and i couldnt get out of the way even though i started moving as soon as I saw the smoke... wiped. I lost the point (he had 100 vp to my 400 so I had some time). I was able to force him back out after recrewing my at and pushing in my vet 3 shock troops. Then, another frag bomb and he comes in with his armor and forces me out of the point. This happened 2 more times in the match, and even though I had other at guns in the fight (they werent clumped and all wiped at once) the combo of his inf pushes with armor and a frag bomb really limiting my dmg output on his armor, I couldnt hold. Are there any reliable ways to dodge the frag bomb, or is there some strategy I can employ to i guess mitigate the efficacy of these types of pushes?

    TLDR: What is the counterplay to German frag bombs?

    submitted by /u/BlitztheDoggo
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite main medium tank

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Novice in need of advice!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    So I started off the Ardennes Assault campaign with Fox, Able and Baker companies. Up until now, I had decent battles so far, liberating Elsenborn, Marche, Bastogne, Bastogne Outskirts, Houffalize and Stoumont. But now I've arrived at Cielle, the Tank Grab. I chose Baker to deal with this region. I began with two REs, and started securing fuel points and other normal points. I got hold of a Puma and a Flakpanzer. But I noticed that the repair cost is very high (50 fuel per vehicle). My Riflemen were holding up quite good, until suddenly a Jagdtiger came out at approximately the 7 minute mark. Everything went downhill from there. It easily destroyed my Puma and Flakpanzer and drove straight to my base. The rest was a bloodbath. Any advice on how to deal with this mission? I have Lierneux (Armored Assault) in my sights after securing Cielle. I will much obliged to have any tips on that as well as the overall campaign.

    submitted by /u/RichSpitz64
    [link] [comments]

    If CoH2 was The Office

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Best/Fave Units

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Balance aside, what do you view as the best (or your favourite) units to make the most OP army possible? Just looking for non doctrinal units, so which would you pick for the following:

    • engineers
    • mainline infantry
    • light vehicle/tank
    • MG
    • mortar
    • sniper
    • AT gun
    • artillery
    • medium tank
    • tank destroyer

    I suppose you could also add your favourite emplacement too.

    submitted by /u/Stnkfist
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Or the vanilla Sherman is dogshit?

    submitted by /u/ManioAmanio
    [link] [comments]

    While the game developers are working on patches, can we please, for the love of balance, finally remove the Panzerwerfer 42's ability to supress infantry while no other artillery can?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    is there a way to fix map making for coh1 or is it permanantally just broken

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    What name should I give my Tiger?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    All crew must name her Tank!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DownvoteMaster98
    [link] [comments]

    CoH 1 and CoH 2 on Macbook Air and Macbook Pro

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Can Coh 1 run on current Macbook Airs (2020 - Intel Iris Plus Graphics) or Macbook Pros (2019 - Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645) at ultra settings with their integrated graphics? Has anyone tried?

    What about Coh 2??

    submitted by /u/paiaz
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes 2006 title in lockdown

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Hey everyone i hope you gyz are doing better against Covid-19 I'm currently under lockdown with lowend pc with company of heroes in it TBH I'm bored with default maps on it and ive tried to install custom maps but failed because i couldnt find the directories i think there are ton of files missing in this version My question is steam version of COH any different/better than the CD version which i currently have.

    Thanks🙂

    submitted by /u/Bruce_wayne____
    [link] [comments]

    What are the new effective tactics for returning player. 4v4 usf

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Hi folks, as the title says really. Returning player looking for tips on the new balance of things. Playing pretty exclusively as usf in 4v4s. Before I left I tended to play a heavy riflemen strategy, teching to easy 8s as quick as possible.

    Any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/movenpick131
    [link] [comments]

    Which commanders do you think they are "essential"?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    ...and why

    submitted by /u/SStian13
    [link] [comments]

    A34 Comet

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    What do you think about the Comet?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/OOOOOOF4244
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment