• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Company of Heroes I recently tried Brits

    Company of Heroes I recently tried Brits


    I recently tried Brits

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I would say that I main Ostheer because I have the most play time with them. For a long time I had been refusing to play as Brits but yesterday I finally tried them...It was amazing! The Infantry Sections remind me a lot of Grenadiers(who I abseloutlly adore), Commandos with double Brens are really cool, and I like the Sherman Fireflies as much as I do the Tiger 1. I have only been playing them for a day but it has been a blast! Each of their units are funny and full of personality. It has also been interesting playing from a different angle. As I know most of the weaknesses of Germans I can exploit them to me and my team's advantage. I'm also learing about the weaknesses of the Brits too. Anyways, If you play only 1 faction exclusively I think that you should also put some play time in the factions that you will be facing on the battlefield.

    submitted by /u/KoGerth
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE fix the bug where tanks will sometimes reverse several yards while moving forward normally

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    I know this bug has been in the game since launch, but it's incredibly frustrating. Timing is a big thing in sending tanks to counter a push or support infantry, and losing 3-5 seconds to this bug is actually significant. I've frequently lost weapon crews and squads to enemy armor or MGs because the cavalry arrived just too late. This occurs in offline games as well, so it isn't lag compensation.

    If this is a strange feature, than never mind. It's an obnoxious one if it is.

    submitted by /u/sgtpepper_spray
    [link] [comments]

    Beaten by game mechanics over and over

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Edit - thanks for the feedback folks, I guess as someone said I've risen above the rank of blobbing and hopign for the best and not used to actually getting into the nuances of a game since obviously no game will be perfect. If anyone wants to add me on Steam to play together, my name is magna_sun (not manga). I think I'm rank 5 Wehraboo, idk out of what but I've been winning more than losing in the last few weeks. Thanks.

    I'm kind of at a decision point with this game. I really enjoy it when it works well but it works poorly so often I might need to move on.

    Generally speaking, I feel like I'm more likely to lose an engagement due to clicks not registering, sight lines being completely unbelievable (e.g. this morning an MG in light cover couldn't see anything, presumably because a bush branch was in his face and therefore I lost a fuel point), or vehicle pathfinding freezing with every new order, or retreating units are shockingly invincible - allowing a guard rifle unit to walk up to two of my vet 2 grens w/ mg42s, toss a grenade, and run away losing only one model while I get a squad wipe and a half.

    I'm kind of out of ideas on what to do, it doesn't seem like I'm misunderstanding the tactical situations, it's just so common that my units do things that don't make any sense or the game's mechanics simply fail. Is it me or my pc or the game??? A bit of a rant but like I said, I might have to put down the game for good.

    submitted by /u/DeletesAfterPosting
    [link] [comments]

    TIL 1 incendiary barrage can destroy a mortar emplacement from full heatlh

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    And reduces bofors emplacements' heatlhbars by 66%

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to recrew your teamweapons with elite close range infantry?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I played agains an okw player who stole my mg with sturmpiomeers and it suprised me that after I flanked the MG they just shredded my infantry since they keep their guns. I see people saying that I should recrew with cheap infantry but it seems to that in some situations its better. Also I'm aware that they have the new infantrys reinforce cost. What do you guys think about this?

    submitted by /u/praespaser
    [link] [comments]

    On the USF pack Howitzer

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Since today, whenever I order the Howitzer to fire into the fog of war, It just takes at a move order, throwing themselves into the mg42. Is this happening to others as well.

    submitted by /u/Big_Yee-Howdy
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the missing units?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Where is the Marder lll? The damn BergeTiger? The axis needs all this thing. The kattenkrad is also good lol.

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment