• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Company of Heroes Goliaths are fun ;)

    Company of Heroes Goliaths are fun ;)


    Goliaths are fun ;)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Hard Rain

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:52 PM PST

    Going To Buy CoH2 To Play With My Friends.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:18 PM PST

    4 of my friends have CoH2 and before I buy it I want to ask a few questions.

    1) While I will be mostly playing with my friends is the multiplayer still active?

    2) I've heard that If I buy one DLC I get to use multiplayer and even use the base factions, is this true? If so, should I buy the base game first and DLC later or vice-versa?

    3) I don't have a graphics card but I can still run games like World of Tanks, RTS games and some fighting games smoothly on low graphics, will this game run? No idea about my other specs, I'm not really into the technical side of computers.

    4) Is this a hard game to learn/ get used to? I've played many games like Star Craft, Age of Empires series and Xcom before and found them fine but I tend to struggle with other RTS games like Crusade Kings and Harts Of Iron.

    That's pretty much it for now. Thanks for your comments and answers. :)

    submitted by /u/Black_Asterix
    [link] [comments]

    True Soviet Gameplay

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:09 AM PST

    How much faster do Armor Company's vehicle crews repair compared to regular vehicle crews?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:44 AM PST

    the in game text states "increased repair speeds" but my googling skills are failing me and i can't find the actual repair speed of a regular crew, vs an armored company crew. also curious if this repair upgrade is free, or if it is a part of the Thompson upgrade for the crews?

    submitted by /u/Bomjus1
    [link] [comments]

    CoH2 New install game freezes every 15-30 secs for 5-10 secs

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:18 PM PST

    So i just swapped motherboards and had to swap everything over. The game is now installed on my WD Black NVMe 500gb drive. When i play even offline, in the menus the game simply freezes for up to 10 secs every 15-30 secs.

    System: Ryzen 5 3600 MSI Gaming M7 AC (x470) 16gb Vengeance LPX EVGA 2070 Super FTW Evga Super 850 GQ Windows 10 home fresh install Everything is at stock settings

    I have tried clearing the cache/logs/playbakc folders to no avail. I am running on high on a 1080P 144hz monitor (which the game only sees 119.89hz in the settings)

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/SciPunk73
    [link] [comments]

    It feels like a dumb question but...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:56 PM PST

    You know these so-called "veteran: shooting blah blah" intel bulletins that says that "Volksgrenadiers and Riflemen get like a 3% accuracy boost". Does this apply to you and your opponent as well if he/she is happening to be playing USF vice versa OKW?

    submitted by /u/Ghostrider5768
    [link] [comments]

    Where do Soviet guards fit into the meta?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:26 AM PST

    Back when Penal Units had flamethrower upgrades instead of AT rifles and no AT satchels, Guards definitely fit in as an anti-vehicle squad.

    Nowadays the normal guards squad feels kind of meh. It's a weird unit that seems like a slight sidegrade to the Penal. I know their AT rifles actually have better damage and accuracy against infantry if I remember correctly vs Penal. Their DP upgrade makes them basically an "Upgraded" penal since they're decent vs infantry and vehicles.

    My issue is they don't have snares or AT satchels. Button is neat but it relies on other units to capitalize although I've seen many players retreat their tank once they get buttoned.

    Anyone have much to say about them?

    submitted by /u/Toybasher
    [link] [comments]

    Best guides/videos/tips for playing soviet?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PST

    Hey People I'm new to this sub, been playing the game on and off since it came out(I was about 13), now that I'm older and coming back to it lately I realized I never really tried to improve much on it by learning from others. I mostly like playing soviets, what tips/videos/guides do you recommend I watch?

    Thanks and with love - Daniel

    submitted by /u/DanielHappyLiving
    [link] [comments]

    Defending my base from americans

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Multiplayer without dlc?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Hey folks, wandered on this game and got massive flashbacks from the past. Was about to grab it and jump into multi when saw an extensive dlc package. Does not having a dlc impacts playing a multiplayer in any way? Ty

    submitted by /u/SirOstrich
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone link the community report guidelines?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Today I played against the most toxic dude I've ever met. And I have almost 4000 hours of CoH2 multiplayer. Even his username was something racist. This guy just blew past all common decency limits and then kept running, trying to reach new grounds in decandence. I've got the whole shebang of screenshots, match replay and his steam profile, so I'd really like to see him getting twacked by the ban hammer.

    By the way, I think the sidebar should have some useful links, like the official boards and the community guidelines so I won't have to make another post like this next time I need to report someone.

    submitted by /u/abrazilianinreddit
    [link] [comments]

    The Comeback Kids

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Question for weapon slots per unit.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:44 AM PST

    Is there a way number of weapon slots is organized per unit, and which upgrades take up how many slots? It's seems pretty arbitrary as conscripts can only pick up one weapon while engineers can pick up two. Additionally, volkgrenadiers cant pick up any weapons after upgrading to STGs, while grenadiers can pick up 1 more after upgrading their LMG (despite both units being about to pick up two weapons pre-upgrade). I was wondering if there were rules to what upgrades take up more weapon slots, and what decides whether a squad gets one/two/three slots.

    submitted by /u/chwalistair
    [link] [comments]

    In 3v3 and 4v4, is Soviet Armored Assault Doctrine good? The lack of special units seems to make it less valuable than guard motor coordination tatics except for the doctrinal IS-2.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Has anyone gotten it to work in team games? It seems too costly munitions wise and T34/85'S don't strike me a good team game tanks unlike SU85's

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment