• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Company of Heroes We will ever get a CoH3?

    Company of Heroes We will ever get a CoH3?


    We will ever get a CoH3?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Do you think there will ever be a new company of heroes game or is this the end of the line for the series?

    submitted by /u/Greater_Dog007
    [link] [comments]

    1v1 Sniper God

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Reuploading cuz I made a teensy mistake.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:19 AM PST

    Why can the Jagdtiger outrange a 17 pounder emplacement?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Surely you should need to rush up with infantry or call in arty to kill an AT emplacement? Being able to destroy It with a tank it can't even fire back at seems very unfair and also a bit stupid. Yes I am a bit salty rn

    submitted by /u/AngryVarrockWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on using the tiger ace now?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    As the title says, i'm returning to the game now, and i'm not sure how to use the redone tiger ace, does calling it gives you any drawbacks? Like in the old times? And how should i treat it? Best tips for the elite troops doctrine?

    submitted by /u/Paul1568
    [link] [comments]

    My team mate declared Order No. 227

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Was playing the Lublin mission on general to get its achievements and ended the mission with the starting half track, engineers and shock squad all with 100+ kills.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:21 AM PST

    How does the AI respond to pings? I've noticed that they do since they'll start sending units there to help when I've tried signaling to other players.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    I'd like to know the AI logic concerning pings so I don't accidentally confuse it.

    Edit: If they don't actually respond at all, I've had some amazing AI teammates.

    It seems pinging on buildings makes their nearby units garrison it. I haven't tested this enough to say with confidence. I want to know what else people have noticed. I plan to do some testing soon with results.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    [3v3} t-34 medium showing its mobility, killing a stuka, tiger, king tiger

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    4v4 KotN GRAND FINALS are �� LIVE ��right now! (twitch.tv/skippyfx)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Legendary Panzerwerfer

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Is the okw command panther worth it?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I know it has the mark vehicle, but it seems that is it is a shittier panther?

    submitted by /u/samir500l
    [link] [comments]

    Q: Has the last update for Coh2 broke Stream workshop items ?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Since the Coh2 last update every single Workshop item is not showing up in game. Decals / skins / maps etc.

    I know that updates can brake workshop items but I have yet to have any problems with Coh2 after 5 years of playing it.

    Just want to know if there others with the same problems. <3

    submitted by /u/Cymo_Bep
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes 2 - HARD RAIN

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Do units always freeze when receiving new orders?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    I don't know if it's my computer, my connection, or the game but in the last few games I've played, I've lost full groups of units and tanks because they all stop when receiving a new click order then begin. In particular this a problem for my halftracks whose speed is often their only saving grace. Is this a game mechanic that's supposed to reduce APM or am I missing something? It doesn't seem to matter if I'm controlling individually or as a group.

    submitted by /u/DeletesAfterPosting
    [link] [comments]

    Really outdid myself with the Beutepanzer collection today

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    3v3/4v4 as OKW Strategy

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    I am fairly comfortable with OKW in 1v1/2v2, but I have some logic problems that I hope you guys will comment on.

    Scene: Your lane/side has no WM player (which I equate to a high chance of losing).

    Problem 1: 'British Vickers mg', at the moment I am convinced that it is a waste of time to attempt to contest it, and my answer is to get a stuka-halftrack, but the contradiction is that requires fuel, they just locked the fuel down. What is the OKW answer in large team games to this instant MG other than wait.

    Problem 2: 'Soviet 120mm motor', this thing is straight brutal in large team games. In smaller games, flanking and spreading out is a simple answer, but when I am confined to a lane, I just don't see what my build option is to solve this.

    submitted by /u/Spades68
    [link] [comments]

    13 units, 18 conscripts in each one, adds up to 234 conscripts in a blob, mods are wack

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment