• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Company of Heroes Low grade memes

    Company of Heroes Low grade memes


    Low grade memes

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Best faction overall

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Tier 1 Soviets is extremely effective vs OKW, However when fighting against Ostheer what is more effective? Tier 1 or Tier 2? If Tier 2, does it exist on a spectrum based on what ratio of OKW to OH your against?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Loading an old mod

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I recently re-downloaded CoH2 because I wanted to try my old mod, for which I have the old files and modules etc in a folder. I rebuilt the mod without errors and the mod .sga file was created in: C:\Users\...\Documents\My Games\company of heroes 2\mods\tuning

    However, I can't get the game to recognise the mod. When I click on the Tuning Packs menu it doesn't appear, and nor does it appear on the Workshop tab for me to upload it.

    Where am I supposed to save the .sga and how can I load my mod to try it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AAHale88
    [link] [comments]

    We must stop all this shitty poll..

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    They are getting out of control!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/mprougth90
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any use for the Conscript "Hit the Dirt" ability?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    I forgot this ability was even in the game ever since it was merged with the PPSH passive. Does it have any use other than avoiding suppression and damage reduction to survive grenades?

    I also find the 20% accuracy negates any combat effectiveness when testing CQB, Mid and Long range Con vs Con and Con vs Gren (Different Vets, light and heavy cover, and with/without the 7 man). The "Hit the Dirt" squad always lost or performed the same or worse as a con squad without the ability enabled.

    From what I can tell it provides these modifiers:
    - Immobilizes squad
    - Receives 0 suppression
    - Receives 10% less damage
    - Weapon accuracy decreased by 20%

    submitted by /u/Gabriel11999
    [link] [comments]

    USF commanders

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I've started playing usf and use the infantry commander. I like his style, but I'm new to the faction and am wondering what commanders others would recommend. Help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Krebington-the-46th
    [link] [comments]

    Can you report a player for throwing?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    So I was playing a 4v4 and one of my teammates immediately started throwing when we didn't cap both fuel points right away. He kept trying to surrender but the other two teammates and myself kept voting no since we were holding ground and regaining the fuel points. The surrender glitch happened and he then started using his flame artillery strike on my emplacements and started destroying my base. I'm just wonder if there's anyway to send the game footage and screen shots to relic to get him banned or something?

    submitted by /u/jimbo26875
    [link] [comments]

    How often do you swear in this game?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    I only swear when bad thing happens.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] Lienne Forrest Allied Comeback

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Is there a Company of heroes API available for training RL algorithms

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    I was wondering if theres a COH API available officials or from some unofficial sources?

    I was wondering if its possible to do something like what OpenAI does with DotA or Deepmind with starcraft.

    submitted by /u/onenetworktobindthem
    [link] [comments]

    Will some mod please ban these fucking polls!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Wtf is going on here?

    submitted by /u/superbanana3000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment