• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Company of Heroes Thank you Pz IV, very cool

    Company of Heroes Thank you Pz IV, very cool


    Thank you Pz IV, very cool

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Stonks

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Why does the IL-2 Sturmovik Attack (strafing run variant) feel so weak, especially compared to the P-47 strafing run.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    The IL-2 Sturmovik Attack is also the name for the strafing run, only the Advanced Warfare Tatics commander has this. Given that many other commanders make better substitutes, not many players use it.

    With 22 Commanders it's not hard to see some being underused. However, while this commanders abilities are generally good:

    0 CP Radio Intercept

    0 CP T34/85

    2 CP Conscript Assault Package

    5 CP Conscript Repair Kit

    10 CP IL-2 Sturmovik Attacks.

    I find the last one particularly worthless, as if patches have been made to improve other abilities, but this one was forgotten.

    Somehow based on how the Sturmovik attacks target units it tends to overshoot and only focus on one unit, because of this, you tend to waste 90 munitions down the drain by using this. Also, since the attack is at such an extreme angle. The smallest buildings and obstructions tend to protect units.

    Being a Strafing run it should repel MGs, but I can't get it to hit MGs half the time while being in the middle of the line. Even in CoH 1 I remember the US strafing run covering the whole line, this just fires at one unit and 50% of the time misses.

    I know this can be seen as a rant post, but can someone from the balance team please try it out or get back to me? I don't see how it has any strategic value other than helping your enemy by wasting 90 munitions. I think it would be better to replace this with the regular loitering IL-2 Sturmovik Attack since this is more expensive and more effective.

    Alternatively, the linear strafing attack could just be improved to not make it worthless against trying to take out MGs defending a point.

    I understand the backlash I'm gonna get: "l2p", "git gud", "stop whining", however if you're so confident that it has utility in matches, send me a link or YouTube video of someone, or yourself, having a successful game with these linear strafing runs in a competitive game. Considering it takes a while to fly over, the line is small, focuses on one unit, and has a 60-90 second cooldown, I sincerely doubt such evidence is producible. However, I'll acknowledge I could be wrong.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    This is why you must use condom for unwanted pregnancy.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    The 5 rarest Pepe's

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    How to not suck as USF?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I moved to USF from Brits, so I quickly learned that Riflemen can't hold as well as Tommies.

    I read that I need to flank, but even when doing that, I did only 55k dmg, compared to my SOV teammate's 87k.

    Also, I'll throw in other question, how to place AT? I can't grasp the idea of asymmetric balance that there is between Axis and Allies. Ok forget it lol

    submitted by /u/Yaveton
    [link] [comments]

    "We won! Tea? Or something stronga?"

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    "Yes, tea with milk, please!"

    submitted by /u/schtruklyn
    [link] [comments]

    That’s pretty hardcore for that lil guy.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    How to use g34 panzer fusilier?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    How am I suppose to use them effectively? Are these suppose to be long range fighters that are to be placed behind covers or am I suppose to use them like shock troops and charge them straight up at the enemy and do close quarter combat?

    submitted by /u/gao1234567809
    [link] [comments]

    Was the Kübelwagen originally supposed to carry infantry?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    So, I've gotten back to using the Wagen after the stream of getting bored of only using Volksgrenadiere.

    I haven't really paid much attention to the in-game description of the vehicle until now, which led me to this curiosity.

    Did the devs forget to update the description, like with many other units or something? I wouldn't be surprised if this is a cut feature.

    It doesn't even seem like the Kübelwagen today could carry infantry squads above 4 men with how little crew space the vehicle has.

    submitted by /u/FilipTheCzechGopnik
    [link] [comments]

    Fallschrimjager weapon bug is STILL not fixed. Relic sucks big fat juicy cock.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Next store sale?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Anyone (devs?) know when we might see the next store sale? Looking to get some skin sets :p

    submitted by /u/ottosucks
    [link] [comments]

    Question about fielding armored vehicle

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    It's good to have Medium Tank like Sherman or Panzer. To get there we must tech up. But if we want to get tank then we must save fuels. Because who gets a tank will have an advantage.

    But why should I build something like Light Tank or Truck like M3A1, Stuart, 222, T70, you name it. They will delay the arrival of Medium tank where a Panzer 4 can kill both Infantry and Tanks while T70 can't do heck to Tanks. I struggle to decide if I should build any.

    Because when you build T70 then I will find a Medium and I will be like "nuuuu".

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    Ardennes Assault Bugsplat

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    So I got the master collection yesterday, wanted to get the ardennes skins mainly. Unfortunately the game bugsplats the moment I click on 'start new campaign', difficulty doesn't matter. Been scouring on the interwebz for a solution but to no avail, the ones suggested don't work.

    Is there a fail-proof fix for this, and if not, is there a way for me to get the campaign rewards regardless, I'd like to use them in automatch.

    submitted by /u/MadeJustForArdennes
    [link] [comments]

    This is what happens when you forget your units on your rally point

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Looking for a teammaate

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    So hello everyone,Im new to reedit Im looking for someone to play with PvE I tryed PvP a few times but dont really like it I have over 500 hours played on the campaing and skirmish aganist the computer I am lookinf for someone to have fun with playing compstop Eventualy I could try again PvP So,if anyone is interested please leave a comment Im also wiling to teach new players Im relaxed and its all about fun for me I have all the original COH and bundles,and a few mods as well Feel free to leave a comment and we play together 😄

    submitted by /u/dominiknix
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I want to get the Franchise Edition to play CoH by myself and CoH2 with some of my friends. Does it have every dlc for both games?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Basically the title.

    I want to know if there are any DLCs not included in the pack, since the sale seems pretty generous.

    Thx a lot!

    submitted by /u/_Ricky39_
    [link] [comments]

    Instant CTD

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    HEy guys, so i wanted to play some coh but verytime i startet the game its instandly crashes to desktop. i reed that many people had problems with the steam beta client, but you cant disable that anymore. anyone has an idea what to do?

    submitted by /u/NickSx3
    [link] [comments]

    Modding question: How to lose VPs on unit deaths?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I'm trying to make a Victory Condition mod where losing entities reduces the ticket count, ideally by a different amount depending on the entity type.

    So far, I've found the .scar file for victory point mode and worked it into a mod so I can edit it. I can reduce the ticket count independent of victory point control, but I don't know where to begin to link it it to units killed.

    I assume I have to make a function that triggers on a entity destroyed event, but I can't find that event and the documentation is pretty difficult to browse. I'm using this version: http://www.fortresseuropemod.com/scardoc/

    Can anyone here point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/hostleaver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment