• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Company of Heroes May not be the case all the time but eh.

    Company of Heroes May not be the case all the time but eh.


    May not be the case all the time but eh.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    The Chad Meme Units vs The Virgin Obersoldaten

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Feels good, man.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Buying a commander

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Hi guys, im thinking about buying new commander for ostheer. And im unsure which would be best. Im thinking about jaeger infantry or assault support. Jaeger infantry looks like lightning war without tiger but with some artillery and infantry. I played it once or twice, but it was with mod so im not sure, if it's worth it in 4v4. Assault support looks quite good. It has tiger which is ok imo, and that supply truck.(and some more stuff of course). Theory is that you put truck on point and it will generate more resources. But many fuel and muni points are easily contested and this may put truck into danger. So would do you think? Which one is better?

    I saw some people to use spearhead, but i don't know about this to much. Which commander would be best? Im mostly playing 4v4 and running ellite troops, strategic reserves and lightning war.

    submitted by /u/StanislausMagnifico
    [link] [comments]

    I uninstalled [CoH1]

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    It's not important. I just wanted to tell someone. I've played this game for years, Since Christmas 2006. I have thousands and thousands of hours on it. I love it and it was fun.

    The last few months of random all auto-matches has been awful. It's all Bar counting, and cheesing. No one plays the game anymore, they just robotically make one unit over and over take the point farthest from them and retreat when the first bullet fires. The thing that made COH beautiful to me was the ability to be ever changing and putting guys in cover meant they had higher survival. All I play now is players "hurrr, I make 17 rifle units and just always know where you are so you can't take a point back" I routinely get: "haha gg yyor ownd!" in the first 10 seconds of the match.

    Maybe I just AM bad, maybe all the experience I have is for nothing. But I just wanted to complain to someone who's maybe seen the same thing, and can acknowledge how I am not crazy and something actually did change. I love COH, I love it. I just want to play with someone else who loves it too.

    submitted by /u/mberts
    [link] [comments]

    Know Your Unit poll

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    https://www.strawpoll.me/19950622 Hello! Here is the poll for my next Know Your Unit video. I'd love to know which unit you guys like to be featured in. I forgot to add in Airborne Guards and the Assault Guards (both of the Soviet), so if you want to see them, please comment down below and I'll count them for the poll final pick.

    If you have some recommendation or suggestions about how to improve the series, please let me know and I'll try my best. I'm planning to add counter as a separated section to highlight some ways to help new or inexperienced players have a clear idea about how to handle the unit.

    Thank you very much and hope you all have a great day!

    submitted by /u/VictorStewartCA
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't Panzer grenadies have hold fire?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Like the fact I'm trying to flank with two squads and they just start STGing a fucking fuel cache is moronic

    submitted by /u/ImTheEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion for tank hunters tactics.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Swap the ml20 for Anti Tank Arty Barrage, and this doctrine is gold.

    submitted by /u/iheath99
    [link] [comments]

    UKF suggestion: swap the mortar emplacement with the m1 mortar in lend lease assault.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    As UKF can't get a mobile mortar non doctrinally, they lose out in fire support that could be needed but also must be survivable and applicable to all parts of the map. The mortar emplacement is too immobile, it gets destroyed easily when overrun and would be ineffective in areas not in its vicinity.

    What this suggestion means is that ukf gains access to a mortar that can be carried anywhere to provide vital support just like any other mortar. However, the mortar emplacement would be in the lend lease assault doctrine with an increases rate of fire and range with reduced health and no brace for impact. This way, the mortar emplacement acts as an artillery platform to disrupt enemy positions in engagements like how an lefh or ml20 would function.

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    Grenadiers are absolute shit.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    That's all.

    submitted by /u/dudu_oson_
    [link] [comments]

    Counter USF Cavalry doctrine as OST (1v1)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    I almost lose every game against this commander. Any Ideas?

    submitted by /u/rpckero
    [link] [comments]

    4v4 Ostheer streamers?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Any good 4v4 Ostheer streamers on Twitch?

    submitted by /u/Sindsygafnatur
    [link] [comments]

    Urban Defense Tactics is Probably the Most Annoying Thing to Face

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    That's it, that's my post. Thx for reading. Have a good one!

    submitted by /u/animosity_frenzy
    [link] [comments]

    T34/76

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    t34 is heavily overpriced for its low performance. Its nothing more than a meme tank after all these nerfes.
    Bring it back to its old cost of 80 fuel and 8 pop

    submitted by /u/PikaBoy321
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment