• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Company of Heroes Not one step back!

    Company of Heroes Not one step back!


    Not one step back!

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Heavy Artillery ready to fire!

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Just an open letter to the community at large

    Posted: 15 May 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I'm definitely not a COH 2 veteran, hell I started playing the game in 2020.

    With that said, I just wanted to say that I'm very impressed by this community (even if it was to be expected, with how relatively small and tight-knit it is)

    I feel like I had to mention this, because the other 2 communities that I feel I can relate to this one when it comes to subject matter are completely put to shame by you lot (those being WarThunder, for the general military aspects, and Fire Emblem because tactics & shit)

    Yeah, I guess I had nothing more substantial to say (or at least nothing that wouldn't sound like whinging about 2 unrelated communities) beyond that I'm very glad to have joined the CoH brood. (expecially when it comes to the patient responses I've been getting to beginner-ish questions, even if WarThunder players tend to be nice in those contexts as well)

    submitted by /u/_Jawwer_
    [link] [comments]

    T-pose at the enemy to assert dominance

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Just got this commander, how do I use him well?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    "Winter" Patch hot fix update when?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    So the "winter" patch dropped about a month ago but no word on when any hotfixes for the numerous bugs or any planned balance fixes they are going to do. As far as I know I suppose. Unless anyone has any information regarding when they will drop fixes to the patch or balance changes.

    submitted by /u/tipsy3000
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod where the AI can only call in Ostruppen?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    If there isn't I'll look into how to make it. It sounds like alot of fun to be had.

    submitted by /u/Cheeki_Bastard
    [link] [comments]

    Matchmaking must get fixed

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    On my last 8 games which I played on the last two days, I always got much higher rank opponents.

    I'm around 400~500 rank and teammates was 300~600, and I always got 100/200 opponent ranks. (even got below 100 a couple of times)
    I don't mind get better player, that's how I can get better, but 8 consecutive games?!, I should get once in a while my rank or if the player base is so small even worst than me.

    last two games i just dropped immediately, don't want to waste my time. this matchmaking must get fixed.

    notice that i was as axis, and talking about 2v2 matches.

    submitted by /u/Benta54
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the 76mm and Easy 8

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    So, are those variants of Sherman even useful? I haven't gotten around to using the Easy 8 yet (still have to save up for the Rifle Comp), but 76mm seems like the worst of both worlds between the stock Sherman and a Jackson- worse anti-infantry profile, no HE rounds, same range, yet HVAP rounds still don't do much good against heavy armor like Panthers and Tigers. Yes, in theory it will outright beat a P4, but to me it doesn't seem to be able in any way offset the dogshit AI capability and higher cost while at the same time the exact same stats in terms of HP and durability.

    What about the Easy 8? Like I said, I didn't use it yet, but is it better than a 75mm Sherman or is it just as useless as 76mm?

    And just for clarification, what are the differences between the stock Sherman, 76mm (M4C) Sherman and Easy Eight?

    submitted by /u/TheJSFFenix
    [link] [comments]

    Worst feeling in the world.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    So I primarily play 1v1 purest at heart. By the way thank you all to those who asked to help me practice I am getting better everyday....road to rank 20? Doubtful. One of the worst feeling in the world as a USF player is dominating your opponent early game but then have him slowly claw his way back into the game and beat you in late game. I am sure this is a pretty common thing for USF players but I seem to struggle with OKW getting out obersoldaten supported by a P4 and Panter. In most of the replays I have watched of myself this build order just wrecks me. I cant seem to beat the obersoldaten with rifleman which then leaves my AT guns exposed to attack. I usually double bar my rifleman, but the infrared stg44 seems to do a better job. I have also tried going m20 scout car to get mines down to disable P4 along with Tiger or Panther. I am open for suggests as I would like to bring the top 500 on the leader board by end of year currently 998 on USF 1v1.

    Commanders I have options current are: Heavy Cav Mechanized Airborne

    Thank you,

    submitted by /u/Kilobravo20
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to smash enemy defenses as the UKF?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    A few games ago I had an enemy that was spamming bunkers over the fuel supply. Normally I'd get a Churchill or Cromwell to take care of them, but the large quantity of pak guns prevented that. Luckily it was late game and I had just enough fuel for a 17 pounder that allowed me to snipe those bunkers.

    I recently had a similar experience but this time the enemy had 3 mortars, Pak guns and MG42s. So tanks and emplacements are useless. I used my AEC to throw smoke for my infantry to advance and try to silence the MG42, but there was another @ the corner I didn't see and the botched attack costed me my AEC. I like to think I'm a decent enough player but I've noticed I most struggle with an enemy who masses support weapons in a strong defense. This why I hate lienne forest, unless it's on the city side with more flanking opportunities.

    Normally I'd just go around and hit them from the side but was unable to. Flanking was limited. What's some advice to better tackle this in the future? If mortar pits weren't so expensive I'd just do that, but the 350mp most without the ability to reinforce makes them an expensive investment early game.

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    What if the OST had a choice between grens or ostruppen?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Would it be fair for OST to have a choice between the two? So after OST builds its barracks you have to select grenadier path or an ostruppen path, and then that building could only build whatever your choice was for the rest of the game?

    and for commanders with ostruppen in them , it allows you to build both

    submitted by /u/LazyPokerPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    WINTER WAR | Company of Heroes 2 All Units (170) Mod

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment