• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Company of Heroes One dangerous medic squad

    Company of Heroes One dangerous medic squad


    One dangerous medic squad

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Sometimes, you just get carried but you are ok with it

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    TIL if you drop USF's airborne unit on an unclear terrain (eg trees) they will become panicked

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    I misclicked the USF's airborne drop point on an area which was packed with trees. Upon summoned, I can hear them panicking (repeatedly saying oh sh*t three times), followed by grunts and broken noises.

    You then get 3 para instead of the usual 6, signaling that some of them might have fallen to their deaths. Three lives lost because of a simple mistake.

    This is a subtle thing but can increase the game immersion when you find it out/realize it.

    submitted by /u/Juntis
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: If you don't like playing with the often toxic randoms in team games, there are many discords you can join to play with nice people

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Case in point, if anyone asks me I'll PM them the two groups I am a part of.

    Anyone else wishing to advertise their group here, feel free.

    Note; don't bother if you are a toxic person (obviously).

    We don't tolerate people bullying others or blowing up and having temper tantrums.

    EDIT:

    https://discord.gg/ga4hFDN

    Here is the server link!

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Thats true tho

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Manpower upkeep

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    One resource I cant understand the working of is Manpower. I have read in a few places that units require upkeep which reduces manpower income. Since I play with wehrmacht, could someone guide me as to how much my units cost in terms of upkeep?

    submitted by /u/shashwat06gupta
    [link] [comments]

    Best Soviet default commanders for 2v2?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    [3v3, 4v4] How to deal with early game Axis blobs as UKF

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    (For the record I play 3v3 and 4v4 for the most part) So I'm having a very hard time dealing with Axis blobs as UKF I know I good majority of it is me being double teamed by two players thus creating a blobs super early while I'm alone trying to defend a point but other times I often find one player who rushed 4 or more infantry squads right off bat and I'm being over run in no time.

    inb4 "Vickers."

    I've tried using Vickers in conjunction with my IS squads and it's gets over run almost every time I've attempted to use it or it gets flanked by another squad out of no where even it attempt to support it with a RE squad or UC to try and hold off single squad flanks but most players I play against will just sacrifice the squad to get the kill on the Vickers leaving my IS's with out fire support. Or like In the most recent game I played they'll spam mortars immediately after they getting a decent blob going and that nullifies any attempts to set up MG's to control their blobs.

    Coordinating with my teammates is virtual useless in most cases as a request for support is often met with a "fuck off" or "stfu" or no response at all.

    submitted by /u/TabiasE1920
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an active team to play with? Join us Discord.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    We are looking to add more players to our server and are seeking out competitive minded players that have mics and are good at communicating.

    There is no skill or level requirement. The minimum expectation is to play the objective and have fun. Our players have anywhere from 100 to 5000+ hours.

    Our player base is international with players in US, Canada, Sweden, China, Indonesia and more. Majority of our players are in the western hemisphere but all are welcome to join.

    If you're interested in joining a team or even learning to play the game, comment and PM and I will send you an invite.

    submitted by /u/ottosucks
    [link] [comments]

    Best game so far...3 months in

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    How many times do you go for Comet or Churchill?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Brit mains, do you find yourself going for a comet or Churchill in games? What would be the situations which would make you go either?

    submitted by /u/dropthebaba
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone looking for someone to regularly 4v4?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    I like to use discord and know the game as Ive played around 1500 hrs

    submitted by /u/ImTheEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    make your own commander

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    is there any website were i can make my own commander because im not good with photo editing

    submitted by /u/Pyrouge1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment