• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    Company of Heroes Medical Terror Company

    Company of Heroes Medical Terror Company


    Medical Terror Company

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    The Merge Guide You Didn't Know You Wanted

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Who are the OKW/USF voice actors?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    In the credits, we can see all the voice actors in the game, but it never lists who they role as. If you look in this link https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2652758/ You will find some of the Soviet, UKF, and Ostheer voice actors. All the OKW and USF voice actors are simply listed as the "Western Front Armies DLC" and not by their unit they play as. There are also many missing voice actors (I think), such as the vehicle crews for Soviet and other factions. No, a Google search did not help me.

    submitted by /u/St0neyTec
    [link] [comments]

    Any Latam or spanish discord teams to play with?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Ultimate Team Showdown: Luvnest/ DevM vs. Asiamint/ Ashablois - full Bo3 series!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    No one can convince me that Axis has at the very least a slight edge over allies.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    But yeah if you make this claim it's because you suck and don't know how to play the game. 👌

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    What exactly is the cover fighting bonus for Tommies?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    I'm just wondering how much their performance is affected by cover.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the 1v1 and 2v2 communities so different from the 3v3 and 4v4 communities?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    The players in 1v1 and 2v2 seem awfully nice and sporting, but those in 3v3 and 4v4 are usually racist and toxic. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/St0neyTec
    [link] [comments]

    As Ostheer, should you ever build a bunker right next to your HQ to avoid paying 15 munitions each time to reinforce squads?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    EDIT; FOR HEALING, SORRY NOT REINFORCING.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    Armored breakthrough doctrine idea for osheer and okw

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Coming back to the game, Discussing 4v4.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone

    I'm impressed that the playerbase for this game still exists (though i suppose we haven't seen much serious competition in RTS at the moment). Came back to this after a few years for some 4v4 with some friends on the automatcher. We play allies, him and I usually soviet and Brit.

    Are germans (of both armies) just exceptionally viable in 4v4 games. It feels like we have to play our socks off to be competitive, and are met with blobs of shreks and panthers that always seem to get away. Soviets still seem competitive, but my brit friend is struggling, his infantry wipes a lot, and he just seems to get overwhelmed. Even if we have resource dominance it seems like panthers come out eventually and we lose.

    Are axis just better in 4v4? would we be better just playing 2v2?

    submitted by /u/Figwheels
    [link] [comments]

    What a tough game...

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Two strange matches in a row

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    How to play OKW?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    I'm have played a lot of matches as OKW but i still struggle with my strategy, I read the guide they always said to be aggressive early game use Stg44 and Volks effectively but I always loses to early game blob , I've tried many strategy as possible that i can think of but none of them work effectively. What is the best strategy for OKW? (I mainly uses Elite Armored, Overwatch, Grand Offensive)

    submitted by /u/Ice258852
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there so many cheaters in COH2?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Why are there so many cheaters in Company of Heroes 2? I have been playing both 2v2 and 1v1 ranked games recently and I have been encountering way too many cheaters who are doing 9000 IQ flanks and knowing exactly where my units are in the fog of war with maphacks.

    In Company of Heroes it wasn't this bad but in Company of Heroes 2 I see a lot more cheaters.

    Is maphack really that widely available? Is there no anti-cheat other than reporting players? What are the developers doing about this?

    submitted by /u/Iv4nGrozni
    [link] [comments]

    CoH crashes when I try to save.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Issue in title.

    I think I must have some kind of newer version as in steam I also have a legacy version and 2 DLCs, but when I launch just plain CoH I get a "Tales of Valour" loading screen...so is this some kind of gold/master edition?

    Anyway, im unable to save...I've deleted the folder in docs and let it regenerate it. I then start a mission without changing any graphics settings and as soon as I save my game it just freezes. I can't even get task manager up, I have to logout or reboot from the ctrl alt del menu.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/elliottmarter
    [link] [comments]

    What are some standard Ostheer build orders?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Additionally, what battlephases should you skip if any?

    I main Soviets, so if you could put things in the context of "panzer Grenadiers are Ostheer's Shock troops" I'd appreciate it.

    Another thing is that I use shock troops for Urban maps and Guards for medium length, or open maps. What Whermacht units should I use on those maps?

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment