• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Company of Heroes Pretty true since I started playing...

    Company of Heroes Pretty true since I started playing...


    Pretty true since I started playing...

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Got a printscreen of a teamkill. Is this enough for evidence? Where and how can i report this

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Why does the soviet airborne commander look like Nicolas Maduro?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Questions about some units

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Hello to whoever bothered to drop some answers!

    I'd like to ask some questions about unit specifics:

    OKW Sturm Offizier:

    • are the ober models equivalent to the real deal, or are they worse in some way?
    • which version of the STG does the officer pull out at vet 5? Panzergren/Sturmpio/Volksgren upgrade
    • I tend to lose the officer model first during most engagements, does it have less hp/armor than his squadmates?
    • In a relatively recent video, I saw that pick-up weapons overwrite the officer first, unless he's missing from the squad at the time, but I used it recently, and even at full, one of the obers picked up the flamethrower I directed them to get. Did the winter balance patch change which weapon gets replaced first?

    Britain: royal engineers:

    • How are they meant to be for combat? I remember the winter balance patch mentioning that supposedly the assault infantry stens have the same stats as these guys, but the engies feel much worse.
    • is their heavy upgrade any good? their new MG doesn't seem to supress, and while they can camp green cover, their stens are very sad beyond point blank range?
    • How is their bulk compared to other engies/ do they get some bulk from their heavy upgrade?

    Ostheer assault gren/pioneer:

    • assuming that they really gave the same sten to both the assault infantry and royal engineer, do assgrens get the same mp40 as pioneers? (I'm guessing no, as pioneers deal embarrassingly poor damage that even with the squad size difference, assgrens put out waaaay more damage)
    • on an unrelated note, does the assault package upgrade from feursturm give the same mp40s as the assgrens have to the volks?

    USF rear echelons:

    • I know they shouldn't, but assuming they are forced to engage enemy infantry, what is their preferred range? Or is their performance at different ranges so similar that they should position according to what the enemy is bad at (rush volks, stay away from sturmpios, and give up against panzergrens)
    • how frail are they compared to other infantry

    USF paras:

    • are their carabines weaker than rifleman garands? (I'm asking, as historically it should be weaker, but they are elite infantry, so even unupgraded, I don't expect them to be worse than rifles)

    USF rangers:

    • Do they use different garands than riflemen?
    • Are the tomphsons they can get the same as the paras? (also, does the Lt. model use the same thompson?)

    USSR combat engies:

    • same questions as for the american "in the rear with the gear" gang
    • how do their mosins compare to conscripts (I'm not even gonna ask guard rifle, they HAVE to be much better, right)

    USSR conscripts:

    • are ppsh upgrades worth it, or should I wait for mobilise reserves if I'm confident that I can hold onto them till then?
    submitted by /u/_Jawwer_
    [link] [comments]

    Any games similar to CoH1/2?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    I want to try something else and take a break from coh2. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Agent_Nightfall
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good ways to get Line of Sight as soviets, for indirect fire?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I've generally found that Cons are not quite as expendable as I would like for this purpose, and have been using un-upgraded engineers instead. Are there any better choices for this purpose?

    What units have good vision range?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with american snipers?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I've been playing CoH (the 1st game) and usually i pick Wehrmacht. I have trouble dealing with snipers from my opponent.

    They seem to destroy all my infantry. It's quite annoying tbh.

    What strategy (or strategies) can i employ in order to beat the snipers ?

    submitted by /u/projectdoomed
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the true host in COH1?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I would like to understand, in a COH1 multiplayer game between friends, does it make a difference who "hosts" the game?

    Or is the effort entirely dependent on Steam's servers ?

    submitted by /u/projectdoomed
    [link] [comments]

    both or none ?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Forming a Group for CoH Fanatics

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    A buddy and I play CoH (both 1 & 2) religiously. It's really the only genuinely good multiplayer game on PC these days. We've been getting into the Blitzkrieg mod and have played a moderate amount of the Wikinger mod on 2.

    But after a while it gets stale just playing co-op. You're all welcome to join our discord and play with us. Additionally if you guys have good CoH groups already drop your info and we'll get our people together and have a grand ole time.

    https://discord.gg/Rjezh2

    submitted by /u/Schlimp007
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to send MG spammers to jail

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    If you downvote this, it counts as signing. Sorry I don't make the rules

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    I made a mod!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I made this mod and would love some feedback on it:

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2078345095

    submitted by /u/hostleaver
    [link] [comments]

    Easy way to earn supply points?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Just when I thought I gave enough money on DLCs, buh ya - ingame microtransactions

    submitted by /u/Logosoft
    [link] [comments]

    What's the meta? (of Coh 2)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Hey guys i just started the game again after 2 years of break. I had 242 hours of gameplay and loved playing it. Can you guys tell me the meta now and which commanders op rn. Any feedback is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Anotherdayw-nerds
    [link] [comments]

    COH2 Mac players

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Looking for others who play on Mac! I do have boot camp windows but I don't have a lot of space on there right now, for those wondering

    submitted by /u/ayowatup21
    [link] [comments]

    2 vp and a dream (we lost the game with 6 vp left for them :C)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Couple questions to seasoned players

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    1. Is KV-1 worth it and how does it's value change depending on game size (1v1 to 4v4)? I've been experimeting with Counterattack (correct me if I'm wrong, the one with B-4) doctrine and Guard combined arms (the one with ML-20, Guards, PPsH and IL-2 overwatch) and since KV-1s are a part of those doctrines I'vew decided to try it out, it perms meh but the vet-1 ability proved to be surprisingly useful

    2. Is there a way to play OST like OKW or USF? What I mean by that is that I struggle at good support weapons play. I'm more of a heavy infantry style of gameplay, winning early engagements by proper flanking, positioning of my Rifles / Volks / Cons and I was wondering if there is a commander that supports that style of play for OST, Grens are more of a long range stationary unit, they are 4 man only so they are fraggile too.

    3. Due to my style of playing I've learnt to manage my inf squads properly, I am capable of not losing them stupidly and I've had a "problem" of sorts playing USF where I go for 3x Rifles start into an Officer which makes 4 squads, that really pulls me away from calling in elite infantry like Paras or Rangers because managing 6-8 squads gets a bit hard for me and I feel like it's just a waste of resources, should I focus on USF Doctrines that don't include Elite Infantry if I'm good at keeping my Rifles vetted and alive throughout the game?

    submitted by /u/Misiowaty97
    [link] [comments]

    UKF stat tables

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Hello fellow commanders, I'm looking for the most up-to-date stat tables for the UKF...any ideas where I can find some? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/legit_trainspotter
    [link] [comments]

    How do you usually deal with Bofors?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Most of the time I fire mortars at it, before sending infantry to see if it's dead, but what are your main strategies for destroying them?

    submitted by /u/L0kidog
    [link] [comments]

    M4C Soviet Sherman: When to swap rounds?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    The M4c Basically uses 'all rounder shells' and 'Heavy AP shells'.

    When do I actually need to swap?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment